Wait user you missed another crowdsale? Uh oh.. tokens get released tomorrow

Wait user you missed another crowdsale? Uh oh.. tokens get released tomorrow..

VEN, WTC and WaBi cant compete and youre not going to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/
icodrops.com/block-array/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$5 EOQ

Medium.com/blockarray

delete this thread

Tfw finally aboard a moon mission

how many coins do we need doing the same thing, seems like every other new coin is a ven/wtc competitor

Wish I put more than 5 Eth into this. Full audit by a third party, partnerships already in the works. Tokens aren't even out and I'm full of regret

how much/token? does it work to transfer eth from binance->mew->etherdelta? how long does it take to get there? ty user

>doesnt understand how big of an industry supply chain managememt is

Stay poor user, try to understand the market youre investing in

Difference here is this one isn't complete shit

Where do I buy this? Looks solid af

??????

Looking forward getting rich. See you at the moon fellow ARY holders

Yeah same here, put 10 in but wish I had put more cuz looks like this is gonna pull a Lamden and gonna x10. And bonus over Lamden is actual quality.

NDA agreement, join the telegram to see the announcement. Admin stated he doesnt like ED, most likely Cryptopia.

nice post mikael

feels real good man

Doesn't matter. Once tokens are released there is nothing stopping people from selling on ED via the smart contract

i own already 40 coins, so no, thanks

Hopefully price stays low so I can accumulate more at this sub 10M marketcap as soon as I can dump my post dip shit coins

its rad to see theyre US based, plus the ama with thegobone made me feel warm and fuzzy

Where/how do I buy this?

dont forget:
>8 m hardcap
>needs to hit 80 mil (easy) to x10
>if it gets to 200 mil which is similar to WABI it will be 25x

It's ran by two fucking guys with no experience retard. It's not gonna moon. Wabi is run by ex-McKinsey consultants with great advisors and an existing business/stores.

glad I got on , HOPE IT GETS ON KUCOIN TOO

This, you fucking idiots. Nice efforts to try and get some fools to buy your bags. This is the kind of fraudulent shit that’s going to hinder mass adoption.

linkedin.com/in/sam-bacha-b6bb4423/

No experience huh?

Confused by people saying he market cap is 8 million. Wouldn’t it be 14.4 million?
icodrops.com/block-array/