this sophisticated black man just wanted to collect interests leave him alone

anyone got source

>m-momma gon be dang mad
>w-what about sharntel, wut in godz name am i gon tell her
>god damn ni-
>sir, please step out of the car with your hands over your head

Here you go user, enjoy the Ebonics.

youtube.com/watch?v=YagUXXtyFn4

It's all part of the game brutha. Keep reinvestin and 2018 will be our year. Money is the devil remember that young blood

desu i feel really bad about him, poor guy

HEY HEY HEY

if he put up an address I would unironically send him 1 eth

idk why u ppl think it's funny.

guy never been in crypto before. probs not tghat much on the internet at all. ud be gullible too.

bitconnect did insane damage to crypto adoption these people have to be brought to justice

BITCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hol up, did this nigger really *invest* only like a week ago??
the fucking timing couldn't have been more perfect so I think I know who hates this dude
it's almost as if they knew

>my whole savings man
>I shoulda put it in da bank

feelsbadman

If he's not a gambler he learned his lesson, if not he'll keep doing it again and again.
No matter a nigger or a jew, a gambler is a gambler.

>Ahhh I fear for my life
>*bang bang bang*
>CNN: another nigger killed by police in self defense
>All charges dropped

yeah it is actually pretty fucked. but if it wasnt this it would have been something else that got him. no sane man is putting 30k life savings into an investment they've only known about for 1 month. that money was gone long before he ever even heard the word bit connect

just

"people were saying bitconnect bitconnect bitconnect"

that's how easy it is to scam someone?

Audible kek

BCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

youtube.com/watch?v=MQCLH8vvt6E

Not gonna lie I actually feel kinda bad for the grandma.

don't feel bad for the boomer fuckers. They destroyed the planet

he aint the only one.

got dayem he tried real hard not to cry.

>got 30,000 in the bank, no interest, fuck it ill move it into a ponzi scheme
>should have left the money in the bank

yfw you dont learn financial lessons early on in life so this shit doesnt happen to you. Hey honestly, no one is prepared for gold rushes like this. I guess people think all humans are friendly at a time where everyone wants to make money asap
lmao

>i gotta claim my taxes

LOL

Almost feel bad for crypto granny, but how do you get to be that old without knowing what a ponzi scheme is?

>>got 30,000 in the bank, no interest, fuck it ill move it into a ponzi scheme
>>should have left the money in the bank
In all fairness, usd is a ponzi scheme too.

>Boomer
>Also a Californian

I suppose you're right. I just have a hard time hating someone who seems genuinely nice living in an already situation and getting scammed.

It's incredibly hard to feel any empathy for anyone who fell for it.
I feel bad for others when bad shit happens to them outside of their control.

PAWWWWWNZI SCAM N SHEEEIT.

i feel bad for the nigger, i pity him, its not even funny because hes poor and retarded. i would have rather seen some numale soyboy middle class dude lose money.
nevertheless i believe niggers should go back to africa.

how many welfare checks did it take to save 30K. and now we are just gonna have to keep paying more to these people.

>how do you get to be that old without knowing what a ponzi scheme is?

my dad is 65 and I can guarantee you that he's never heard the words "ponzi scheme" in his life.
he also doesn't trust shady shit, so he's good.

>cnn not siding with niggers

she knew it was a ponzi scheme, just like the black guy probably.

Greed > logic

>usd is a ponzi scheme too.

everything is a ponzi scheme, the only way u dont get fucked is exit scam just before it goes to hell and jump onto the next scheme

>sophisticated investor veterans lose money

how can the rest of us even compete?

Get the fuck over yourselves. Google and facebook's internet has become a massive echo chamber who will only show you what it knows you want to see. There are places claiming bitcoin is a giant ponzi right fucking now, who will be as smug as you are if it collapses, and hey, it has happened before. Twice.
We are all taking risks here. Show a little sympathy towards the bitconnect and types, it could just as easily be you.

>everything is a ponzi scheme
btc creates wealth (paulgraham.com/wealth.html), bcc doesnt

Link of the grandma and the other guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHJ3nNtzZBg

the other guy is some pajeet that lost his trx

2nd this, i love reading/watching fools separated from their money

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments

BCC Big Chinese Cock
And this nigga sucked it

>bcc doesnt

i beg to differ

Fuck i really feel for this man

No it couldn’t. I don’t invest more than I am comfortable losing. Try again moral fag.

>ud be gullible too
No I wouldn’t be dumb enough to invest money into something I don’t understand

He made a gamble and lost. That’s it

Well at least she can blame Trump and enjoy her sanctuary cities safe streets. Lmao

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

>mfw I shuld have put $5,000 into BCC when it was $5

I could have flipped so much with those idiots buying it omfg could have made $50,000

I'm fairly new to Crypto (poorfag with shit assets, but spent a good amount of time researching while accumulating the money I will buy in with next week) and I have a serious question.

How can anyone be dumb enough to believe a crypto will profit share with you or pay you out a goddamn thing? That's such an obvious scam I cannot comprehend the mind of someone willing to let 30k in real assets go. It's like, "oh shit nigger of course my money is safe that one screaming spic gives it the bitconnect seal of quality"

Are niggers seriously this fucking dumb?

and black people will never touch crypto again

WAT AM I GONNA DO

there were dozens of people on youtube shilling bitconnect for referral codes who knew full well it's a scam but got rich from referees
they gave their face and name behind it unlike those anonymous commenters with their warnigns

And ONCE AGAIN da WHYTE MAYNE dun stole DA STRONG BLACK KANGZ MUNNY! Just like dey steall EVERY DAMN THANG FROM ERRBODY! Dats ok doh, kuz we still KANGZ n shieet, wit flying pyramidz n shieet! #blacklivesmatter #handsupdontloot #wewuzkangz #whytedevilz

Only women fall for smiles. How do people not know that financial guarantees are only upheld through powers of a state? A Crypto is intentionally evading these powers, and you must accept that risk to play.

Dude sounded like some FOB most definitely not an African American.

Should have just put that money into a deli shop or a car wash.

Naive off the boat motherfucker.

Damn shame.

It is retarded to put money on bitconnect, but at the same time I feel bad for him.

Why hasn't anyone shopped the just hair onto him yet

We shood take dere bitcoins from da whide man and give it to da black man, it reparations for da slavery an racism!

Stop with the racism already. I fucking hate all you neo-nazis profiting of crypto.

I hear Davor is looking good ma nigga

Werd up my KANG! Sick of deez RAYCISS ass WHYTE devilZ stealin eRRTHANG da gubmint gibs us!

Ey yo , werd up muh KANG! PREACH! Sick uv all deez rayciss ass DEVILS up in here! Ey yo since we kool & all, if u wanna donate sum $ to make up for reparations n shieet I gibs u muh wallet address.

how's this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

>its another redditor fromt he BCC reddit whining about youtubers
>YOUTUBERS

What if I'm not white and shitting on black people, does that make me a Neo Nazi? Get the fuck out you delusional liberal, you'll be extinct in 100 years if you don't get exterminated before then.

we wuz sophistercated ma nigga

Kek'd and saved

Nope just a greedy asshole who shits in his own bed

>there are two races, European and non European
The absolute state of Amerisharts

Didn't wanna start a new thread for this. Saw this on jewbook.

>How can anyone be dumb enough to believe a crypto will profit share with you or pay you out a goddamn thing?
There are existing cryptos that do exactly that. Look at fee sharing exchange coins, or hedge coins like TAAS and ASTRO, or literally every DPoS coin. BCC is an actual, literal ponzi, and doesn't say a damn thing about cryptos with dividends or profit sharing incentives. You should keep researching instead of running your fucking mouth about things you don't know anything about.

They have a lawsuit group now. KEK

/groups/246758192530391/about/

Feel bad for this guy. He works lots of hours for jobs like grub hub and isn't just a gibsmedat. Sure he was stupid to do what he did but he didnt deserve to lose all his money.

dumb boomers

The clueless people in crypto aren't as harmless as they seem, every time someone gets scammed we move one step closer to regulation.

I do agree with you but there are lots of awesome black people, my best friend is a black lawyer in Washington, good dude, frugal as hell, always down for a road trip. there are things he knows I hate, like how black people treat dogs, but hes a great dude, we lose if we sent him to africa.

damn you right, now i can continue laugin

Found the nigger

He's got a good point. The interest rates are too low so people are speculating their money on bubbly assets, such as crypto. That said, why did he borrow money? The bank shouldn't have lent him any obviously but why did he borrow in the first place?

Its not a point, losing money by speculating and getting into BCC type schemes is pure greed. Especially when you're putting in more money than you can afford to lose. Its just greed greed greed, I wish I'd sold my DBC, XLM and REQ at their peak, but I was greedy and wanted more, that's no ones fault but mine.

>like how black people treat dogs
>how black people treat dogs
>how black people are dogs
>black people are dogs

Feel bad for this guy honestly. Stupid people are too stupid to protect themselves. Doesn't mean anybody should step in to protect them, but I still feel bad for them... Just think what he could have done in the shitcoin market with that 30k while he busy was losing all his money.

you deserve to lose everything being a greedy retard

This is the bad part. Stupid people do stupid things, and (((they))) start rubbing their hands at the thought of using it to fuck everybody.
>(((we))) must save you all from yourselves, stupid goys.
American public: Gee, thanks Uncle Sam, I love you. USA USA USA!

Anyone with average intelligence wouldn't have touched bcc with a 10ft pole

Normal interest rates should be around 4-5 %. It's currently negative in my country. My bank actually gets paid for having my money. It's not greed to want interest on your savings, it's common sense that if you lend out your money you get interest.

The central banks are at fault. They create these speculative bubbles with their quantitative easing and whatever they call it.

>Didn't wanna start a new thread for this
well this is a Veeky Forums first

Bitcoin isn't fraudulent in the sense that you get paid for recruiting new idiots into the scam. It very well might be a scam, but it's not as obvious as BitConnect, Herbalife.

It's worth noting that a lot of the people who put up youtube videos crying about their lost money are blacks. Herbalife, another big ponzi scheme, mostly target (low IQ) minorities as well, especially Hispanics but I imagine also blacks.

lol hahaha

your'e not gonna make it

They're all larping for the patreon money
Wake the fuck up retards

Definitely, I agree 100%. But the two options aren't leave the money in your current account or dumping 30k overnight into BEEECONNNEEEECCCCCC
If you did the first bit of research of crypto or where you were putting your money, or even if you weren't so greedy for wanting free money with no risk, you'd have taken another option.