Actually the next moon shot. There is absolutely no way this doesn't moon soon

Actually the next moon shot. There is absolutely no way this doesn't moon soon

Other urls found in this thread:

blockarray.com/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>etherdelta
>IDEX

lmaoooooooooo

>Tokens will be tradable on iDEX and EtherDelta (nothing we can do there)—we will make an announcement soon afterwards.
>we will make an announcement soon afterwards.

binance confirmed

10x confirmed

daily after-ico shillthread by sam and the stonercrew

i really wanted to believe u, but ur blatant lies ruin it

marketcap is already 2x from which u claimed

claimed to have a product already --> but hire devs next week (maybe)

no confirmed partnerships

"company" of 2 people with one failed "startup" already

gave his stonerbuddies 35% discount on ico tokens for easy weed money

tldr:
give 2 stoners 14mio dollar and expect them to develop a product, lmao

hits from the bong u retards, now buy my bags for 2x

>marketcap is already 2x from which u claimed

Is that true??

do the math for urself, they will give u a waaay lower number so u will buy it for 2x 3x after ico in hopes for more grow, this was the tipping point for more research

i wanted to believe, but they ruined it

go for devery instead, they are legit
maybe pajeets but at least they got devs to develope something

also the "announcement" after coming to ed and idex
to instill hope it will be listed on a big exchange soon after to lure u into buying way to high
its obvious

go for devery user

Jesus bro ur obvious as fuck. They literally could not help it being listed on idex and etherdelta. The whole reason for the audit was to support better exchanges

>EtherDelta (nothing we can do there)
What did they mean by this? Why don't they like ED?

"oh we are so sorry u can buy it for 3x the ico before its hits another exchange where u can 5x ur already to expensive bags"

don't fall for this shit

ur retardiation is obvious as fuck

Why is your English so shit?

filthy pajeet devery shill

second language and already late in europe, sorry

and no, i don't speak hindi

at least the pajeets from devery will get something done

but you made 2 stoners really rich so kudos to you

Why are faggots ITT getting so butthurt one way or the other over a 10m cap coin? I invested 20k into this ICO and it's not leaving my MEW for months. Don't care about the price now, not gonna look at it.

Than I apologize!

Can't work out your game and it got me a little grumpy.

You are the only FUDer. Out of spite, or genuine concern?

this same pajeet shits on every blockarray thread. same writing style same idiocy. just ignore him. also they won't be on binance, everyone on tg thinks it's gonna be cryptopia. Sam didn't want to pay the 100BTC listing fee of binance so no dice

nobrainer to go for both ARY and EVE tho

if its already 2x higher as claimed in every daily shillthread after ico (most likely by the "founder" himself) then its a problem for me and needs further research

didn't like what i saw then

buy devery after ico and u can flip it a month later because it will need months for the stonercrew to stop laughing how easy they became rich

>100BTC listing fee

wew

remember when admins of binance used to join slack/telegram groups of different projects and ask if they wanted to get their coin listed? oh how times have changed

I'm not buying a coin named after the the biggest meme university in the United States

the other fudder lead me to a more closer look

didn't like the lies about market cap and product
i wanted to believe but it was obvious

maybe the other anons get off to the fact that sam is a 4channer himself, not sure if thats a good thing....

then don't
don't care

you cared enough to make 10 posts in this thread. Retard

I bought both
100 btc fee is retarded tho

look at devery in a month and you know why

screencap this pls

but why do you care enough to make 10 posts in this thread?

What's EVE? Thanks.

omfg not this faggot again. he FUDs every ARY post and claims he has bags and he "gets off on delivering realism to shill threads". god-tier faggot.

Devery
they have all the leverage in the world being a major exchange now. kucoin's the new binance i guess

pajeets man, they get paid by the post

If this doesn't moon, reason does not exist, 2+2 != 4, and logic is not true.

They are #1 now, they can do what they want.

He is probably a filthy Pajeet in a click farm with nothing to do all day but shitposting.

Blockarray is a fine project imo, they will have something to show soon, the team is decent and the ICO objective was not extravagant.

no, but the fetish guy actually lead me to a closer look
so thank you, weird one

my bags are filled with devery

>LARPing pretending not to be himself
pay attention, y'all. this is moon-indicating FUD

they will conduct a "pilot study" if theres even a need for a product and then MAYBE hire a dev

in the meantime they will buy weed and hookers
they are rich already from from your money

besides, there is an even better one than devery (not speaking about the shipping people), but you clearly don't deserve it so i willbe quiet about this one

look faggot, your posts are always full of misinformation, you're butthurt and FOMOing, Devery is literally a pajeet shit tier coin that will tank on listing. Get the fuck out of these threads unless you have actual proof to back up your points.

top kek is the fee really 100 btc right now?

you are a true believer

wish i had the photo of the blockweedcrew

no further proof required

How long is it worth holding for? Can it make 100mil mcap in a weeks?

it's from the CEO himself so yea I guess
>ICO objective was not extravagant
agreed, they didn't promise some ambitious bullshit. they have a low cap too. it's gonna be an okay investment at the very least, not everything has to be a billion cap project

you said the same "pilot study, no product" bs yesterday and a bunch of people linked to the products page on the Block Array site. And what's with you and weed? your religious cunt parents told you pajeet jesus hates weed and fags? Fag.

you clearly are retarded

misinformation was the shilling of a false marketcap and non existing product and nonexisting partnerships

but you burgers are strong believers i know

sitting comfy with 900 ARY

> if there’s even a need for it

The reality: there is almost a straight up guarantee for large scale adoption. Starting next year, the ‘ELD’ rule will be implemented for all US truck drivers, requiring them to electronically log their trips.

Installing and implementing these devices is costly. Very costly. Enter Blockarray - the Blockchain solution to the costly ELD implementation. Using blockchain technology, Blockarray makes electronically logging cost-effective, quicker and transparant. I could keep rambling on, but you should definitely do your own research and see why this is one of the blockchain applications that actually solves a very real, quickly upcoming problem.

And that’s just the fucking start.
Team HQ situated in the capital of logistic and trucking business in the United States of fucking America. You pajeets would never know a money making machine even if it was right in front of you.

don't you get it, they have NO PRODUCT
its all fancy graphic design

no problem with weed at all
but would't trust two potheads with 14 mio dollar to get something done at all
besides playing videogames and get high

Wonder why this faggot spend so much time anti-ARY
Go shill your devery in another post and fuck off

it is, and its actually done right now by a real company, go figure out and you maybe will get your 10x (clue:they are in business for more than a year and still undervalued)

and no, its not devery

just want to spread common sense, but go ahead user

IDEX is pretty good if you give it a chance. no fees to post or cancel orders

he gets paid every reply to him. like 5 cents each i guess.

>hurr durr no product
blockarray.com/products/

And you'll create more believable FUD if you would learn some basic damn grammar, pajeet.

you are a complete failure, i repeat: THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT

they don't even have a dev right now, he claims he will be hiring one in the future

its all graphic design right now

maybe you are interested in some magic beans? i have some spare ones

Are the beans leftover from your dinner Samir

that made me chuckle, good one XD

Ill stick with devery. GL tho.

>20 posts by this ID

yeah someone has some high stakes riding on/against this