Randon Lumens showed up in my wallet?

hey anons moral dilemma...checked my xlm wallet today and I had just over $9k worth of lumens sent to my wallet yesterday. No clue who sent them or what they are for. Should I be nice and send them back?

Nice never made anyone rich right? Should I keep them and drinks are on me tonight? Whatcha think?

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/opw4dm4acoom4ov8ie7i7i4h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send them to me user, you will feel better about yourself

>I have 1.3k XLM as 100% of my portfolio
>this cunt gets 9k$ of XLM from thin air
I'm going to convince myself this is larp.

Ik, want to neck ourselves together?

>never made anyone rich right? Should I keep them and drinks are on me tonight? Whatcha think?
no larp, guessing someone is pissed out there right now.

Depends on how much of a moral fag you are. I've already thought of this scenario happening to me and I think I'd pussy out and send them back.

Keep 25% and send the rest back. But if you don’t really care about the guilt just keep, there nothing wrong with that.

Completely up to you. You obviously know the right thing to do is to send them back, and there’s much more to success than simply being gifted 9k and keeping it. But it’s legally your property now.

>tfw can't afford rope

Honestly bro I'd send em back, Whenever I see shit like this happening I always think "what if i did this?" I'd want someone to send them back.

I believe that if you give it back. Since this was a large amount the individual will give you some to you for the honest gesture. Everyone wins in the end

9k can get you a decent hooker, and some coke. Have a good time on them.

send back 0.001 ironically
buy LINK with the rest
btw, fuck off with your demographic study, it is too obvious

Keep some, don't count on an illiterate fucking normie that probably types addresses to give you anything

Maybe send half back. Might stop em killing themselves and you get yourself a "finders fee"

shit coin anyways

this is the best approach.

Maybe user is not a larp. Look what was posted over in normie land yesterday.

Send 8k back with a note saying "1k faggot fee"

I got some too in my bittrex account back in august or sept, sold for 600sats right away, about 3k worth

Don't listen to faggots that say send back. Keep it like a nigger or a jew would. This happens once in a lifetime

Fuck it go get 3 nights fanciest hotel in city. Call 3 top shelf hookers get bottle service to room and fucking indulge. Thats what id do. Couple of eighth balls of yay maybe some shrooms while in a stripclub with 3K see what happens.

I would send it all back

>CAPTCHA: altura sold

>be a nigger

What wonderful advice

if you're this concerned about it you're obviously poor enough to where this is a considerable amount of money for you. Keep it. send it to another wallet though a tumbler or something if you're worried about them knowing your wallet.

How does this even happen?
Wouldn't the chances that someone sent their money to a mistyped address that someone actually owns on the right currency wallet be like 1 in septillions

I think it was an airdrop.
Its funny telling OP to send it back though since he thinks another person sent it to him

>Open old MEW i had
>Had chump change of OMGToken and DATACoin two different random fucks sent me for no reason

Find the transaction wallet that sent it and send em back dude is probably crying. Karma will repay you.

send like a negible amount back with a messege explaining and your email address. Touch base with the guy and figure out what to do next.

lmfao

return the XLM user. if u want you can take a fee that reasonably reflects the inconvenience of you having to send the thing back, when you could be doing something else with that time. Or at least enough for a hooker and a nice meal.

What if the person who sent it is a billionaire?
If you feel too bad donate to charity

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, IT'S YOURS

what if he isn't. could've been you user unless u r a billionaire.

Give it back user.

I sent coins to a wrong binance wallet and they sorted it for me for a fee. The fucking chinks are better souls than you lot

Idk op that's tough, I think I'd give it back though honestly. Update us on what you do, and if you send it back put a little memo for them telling them you are returning their missent lumens. Maybe they will give you a reward.

Keep us updated

go back to plebbit you fucking faggots. if some idiot sent XLM to the wrong address then they don't deserve it.

honestly all my gains have come from a trading bot that I’ve been using. the guy who wrote it was smart as fuck, but was selling it for 1 btc when it was at 15k. It works well, but someone who bought it repackaged it and sold it for .1 which is what I bought it for and I made that back within 6 hours.

satoshibox.com/opw4dm4acoom4ov8ie7i7i4h

Why are you posting that in this thread?