Talk to people at work

>talk to people at work
>half the fucking normies are daytrading crypto

ABANDON
THE
FUCKING
MARKET

I'm just accumulating so I can short BTC later on.

OK THEY'RE ENGINEERS BUT STILL HOLY FUCK WTF THEY'RE LITERALLY ON MORE EXCHANGES THAN I AM AND I KNEW ABOUT BTC IN 2011

I just don't know where I am

Nice just printed 100k in tether

I love that the normies are daytrading. This is why I'm still consistently making 5% a day even when the market is trash

This morning on Heidi and frank show on KLOS they were joking about ethereum. Exit all markets as soon as possible.

What kind of engineers? Be careful with your words faggot. Some engineering fields are literally autism central not normie land

they're married and many have kids they're not autists

Turns out you were the normy all along

>they're married and many have kids they're not autists
I've seen very autistic guys married.
Usually to landwhales / very ugly chicks.

>they're married and many have kids

I see , architects confirmed. They were never engineers to begin with.

you realize we get rich on morons like this right? Someone has to lose money

Electrical Engineers m8

They've made money though

some possibly more than i have percentage wise

the only advantage i have is that i started years before
but i literally just ignored the whole market from '14 until end of 2017

hodl was good advice for that time period

WHAT? Fuck out of here.

t. EE here , have only been surrounded by autists and spergs my whole career.

EEs are the most spergy, autistic department at my school next to CS and the math faculty.

Are you sure they're not autists?

In school there was a definite split between the normies and the autists

The normies were basically psuedo-chads

i think over your career the autists become more normal

no they're completely socially functional

i work with software engineers and every 5th person trades crypto

yeah but those are software dudes

>i work with software engineers and every 5th person trades crypto

No fucking shit. Of course they are. We had like 6 cryptography courses even for our major let alone masters/phd.

>yeah but those are software dudes

Good schools/colleges ,whatever, dont split the profession. You graduate with full knowledge of both electrical and electronical engineering. I am talkin about schools like Penn or MIT if you are from the US , or like Delft /NTUA /Imperial if you are from Europe.

What kind of EEs are these anyways? EE is a pretty broad description.

You fucking idiot. You really and truly are a total idiot. Just because your cool internet secret has got out and you can no long act like a pretentious faggot about it (while everyone just in reality pities you for having such crippling autism) you have to stop making free money? You should get out of crypto, and then you should comb your hair with a shotgun

who gives a fuck until its regulated its gonna be a gold rush regardless of how many people are involved

>Just because your cool internet secret has got out and you can no long act like a pretentious faggot about it (while everyone just in reality pities you for having such crippling autism) you have to stop making free money?
t. future bagholder

I was listening to rovers morning glory and that dumb bitch whose part of the show was trying to give bitcoin advice. Surprisingly the meathead they have on their was hodling eth which I can respect

lmfao jesus christ calom down you fucking giganigger retard i actually am very glad that they're into it

EE here. Only like two of my coworkers are invested in crypto and it is just small amounts (sub 10k) in Ripple. The vast majority of my coworkers are boomers that FUD crypto every chance they get. Kinda funny watching them freak out over getting MUH 1% gains on stocks in one day when I'm getting 10-20%+ regularly.

I'm relatively new to crypto and found this site through r/cryptocurrency so I guess that counts me as a normie? lol

kill yourself reddit cancer

Are you in the US? Don't these autists know about tax implications?
We're gonna have a new generation of suiicidal day traders

Hehe nice, now all you have to do is buy a low sat coin, convince them its worth something and dump your bags on them
>damn no way i got rekt on that coin too!

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

>tfw been in resignation phase since 2010

I uh tried to bring that up politely.... they're totally fucked, they're on so many exchanges and even run fucking bots

actually this is good for us

you know why

if normies are ignoring taxes the IRS can't prosecure

so we will basically just have to pay a fine and they wilol do some forgiveness program or something