Blockfolio thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptohuiser/status/954514318225113088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice folio

Shitcoin season is over. Just do this in 2018 and you will make it.

Except maybe req but w/e i bought ico

Some xmr/bat/link down there too

I can't get over how many random cryptos I've never even heard of are just casually >$100

Large pump group will be working on Binance tomorrow at 1PM EST, have a look!

discord gg/CSGVBHw

Will I make it

You will be fine, try to dump LTC when you break even

I'm on team XLM with you so lets hope so senpai.

Your gonna make it Ven and ether alone

This is solid, just get some TNT much > Factom return.

This is the God portfolio, seriously.
ETH, NEO, VEN, OMG. Mmh it's juicy. You're gonna do well this year ;> I've been thinking about having this portfolio too (with some ICX and maybe a touch of ENG) but not ready to unload some alts yet

Going to dump Burst on the pump, the Bitcoin is from Vericoin which I sold at 18k today. Any recommendations of what to put my BTC in?

How have you never heard of NEO

Trust me I will I bought in the 200s so I'm holding till then. Took advice from my brother on ltc dont listen to poor people

Veeky Forums please i need to know if im going to make it.. also have 12000 EDU tokens.. (liveedu). I sold 1300 req at a 50 dollar loss to get more VEN

How much end of year?

You're underestimating the main powerhouse in my portfolio, factom.

Less than 60% snek is bad snek.

being this heavily into VEN is a little spooky, but it seems likely to do well this year

Veeky Forums please i need to know if im going to make it.. also have 12000 EDU tokens.. (liveedu). I sold 1300 req at a 50 dollar loss to get more VEN

60k like this. If you sell your shitcoins soon 100k

I just dropped 500 more in the other day waiting for cuckbase what stack should I double down on? I'm planing on either link or more ven

JUST
Bought in 2 weeks ago

Halp

too much diversity for such little capital.. i have a 10k portfolio and only invested in 3 coins to maximize gains..

In that case, I'd say you are too, given that it's your 3rd smallest position

Good job buy high less low. Jk buy Vens a blue chip coin hodl

Could definitely be! I am still slowly accumulating, planning on taking out some profits out of icx or neo later this Q1 and converting into more omg and fct

REQ really?

Why is ven getting shilled so hard? It’s website looks pajeet tier.

Slow and steady. Stay the course.

Thanks man I thought so too, got a bit excited not losing out on the dip and having chances to buy in cheap. Any recommendations on what I should bail out on and where those dividends should sit? I'm holding the trx for a bit, it's on kucoin on the 21st and the tron puppies shit will get eaten up by gooks on the 22nd.

FRUM RUSSIA WIZ LUV

How fuckd am i?

>pajeet tier
It's in Chinese, and because it has some of the biggest partnerships in crypto and the amount of minupulation going on with it is a good thing it'll rebrand next month. I'm taking off work to watch it blow up

Got a good feeling i won't make it. Wojack me.

holy shit. what the heck is going on.. my ven holdings just shot up.. made like 200 dollars in the last 10 minutes.

wtf is with all the ven in this thread

>he doesn't know

Your Reddit is showing

хyйня

meant to reply to this faggot

you know nothing!!

this is what chadfolio looks like.

Get back into Airswap a bit friend.

Not on my phone right now but my picks are:
XMR 20%
BAT 15%
UFR 20%
ETH 25%
BTC 20%

ETH and BTC I have only to buy cheap alts probably more UFR just becuase the coin is going to be listed on another exchange and an Alpha release is on its way.

I am debating on buying Ven but I dont trust the chinese.

I had some ICO bags that I sold at a loss back in the day, not buying back though. 0x (and maybe kyber) are much better for DEX, than AST. And VEN is an almost guaranteed x10-50 in the next few months, I don't see why should I buy anything else if I'll be a gorillionaire by summer anyway

twitter.com/cryptohuiser/status/954514318225113088

I also have 100 0x out of frame in the bottom.
I plan to dump half of my BTC into the next time it pumps, what should I put it into?

I heard that goldman sachs is planning to make some kind of a crypto exchange. True if big, thanks bruv

Cheers. There's also this. Not sure if it's anything or if Branson just has dinner with all the top 10 finishers.

Rate me. Thinking about selling QLC for EOS or VEN

>factom
why is that?

Was a BTC/LTC/ETH cuckbase normie until I put $10k of my LTC into ZCL and I’m hoping that will at least double before the fork. Thinking of putting my ZCL profits into XLM NEO and VEN.

goddamn BAT is a great buy

Pic related. Forgot pic because I’m retarded

I was kind of trying to decide if I should dump VEN for ZRX. Thoughts?

Also not sure if QSP is a meme or not, honestly I just bought it because of the YC/CB connection

forgot to add, BBT, TAU, and COSS for my shitcoin kicks. Wish I'd sold them when they were all 3x what I'd bought them for, literally just two weeks ago.

>dump VEN
>keep LINK and REQ

Well I can't argue with your portfolio size.

How do you guys judge portfolios?

Personally, if they have more than 1% in BTC or LTC, I assume the rest of their picks are garbage.
If they have more than 20% XLM, I assume they've been well informed and might have some other decent holds.
If they own more than 10k or 20% Link, I respect them and research what else they're holding.
ETH is a free pass
ENG, BAT, ICX, RLC, WABI, QSP, REQ, XRB, and VEN also get my attention, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are profiting or know what they're doing.

If I see BNB my ears perk up, as it means they're on their picks and shovels game.

Then again I've got shitloads of BNB holding since $1.25, so maybe just confirmation bias talking

Rate my 2018 picks

LINK Lieutenant Colonel/10

ven. do it

Got ass fucked from my 12k high during that correction due to me panic selling off a lot of my stacks. Anyways 2.5k in on dec 18, caught xrb moon. Rate for long term HODL, $500 tether i needa funnel in still

I wanna know why you sold like a retard after literally everyone says “don’t fucking sell during a dip?” I’m curious for s look into the mind of a retard

Wow I'm hard, I couldn't ever get on board with REQ myself. And VEN look solid, I'd hold it.

Will I make it?

Not with all your money in those coins no. Not enough room for 10x growth

Well, most of my stack (80%) was XRB, I got out around $23 because I lost faith in the project so a lot of the loss was just XRB off the ATH.

What should I get user?

Call me deluded but I'm a true believer

Ven is mooning currently. Mooning by its own unique definition at least. Up over 10% today which is a lot for ven. Shit’s gonna 10x this year easily

Bump and rate niggers

I've liked NEBL ever since reading the white paper after the Binance listing. I think it can 2-3x from here within a month.

Balls of brass

drill a hole in your mom's skull and piss in it/10

At least you have some NEBL but idk how much more hype Justin Sun can possibly squeeze out of TRX to get it higher, god knows they don't have any actual results to show

Just like the people who got rich off of ETH or BTC

Web wallet is about to drop and with the token creation, if it is what Eddy claims it will be, NEBL has better tech than ETH and has token creation that is basically what WAVES was supposed to be.

They put 40 grand into BTC or ETH? Maybe a couple.

I am happy with my 3 alt positions, dunnk what I should do with my BTC and ETH. I feel like I should consolidate the btc into eth because I believe btc is dated but who knows what btc could do with normie hype

I have ambitious goals

For those with 6 figure portfolios do you day trade? Like did you guys sell all your alts when BTC started mooning or do you just hold during times like this?

Do I need more achain?

based RLC and Nigma