WTF IS THIS SHIT ABOUT BINANCE "PAPER TRADE MODE"?

DID I JUST SPEND 300 HOUR OF TRADING ON ZERO GAINS FAKE MONEY?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yup, its in the fine print that you clearly didnt read. Think about how much youve learned and grown from this. Next time read everything thoroughly before jumping on a wagon and pretending to be intelligent.

nobody know what you are talking about retard.

sounds like someone forgot to lock in her paper trade prices. hahahhaha

What is paper trade mode? Is it really on by default? That seems like very poor design.

Not really when you consider how many retards went all in on TRX, based gooks looking out for ameritard "investors"

yes, it's by default , you need to verify to "unlock" it with a checkbox on the funds page.

All my TRON gains are gone fuck... :(

its a stupid meme hoax

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. THE LAST TWO MONTHS OF LIFE JUST PAPER TRADES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This seems like fraud desu. Why is the warning in Chinese?

sweet just bought 100k

I have some business contacts in Japan, they will look into how to proceed with legal action ASAP tomorrow

wait what? Explain.

THEY HAVE TOORETURN MY GAINS
fuck it im dying fuck this all

true if big

Welp time to fucking kms, don't go to crypto tomorrow guys. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHINKED

Imagine believing this utter shite

The fuck where do I turn this shit off

Everyday you cunts come up with something new to scare the normies

It's what we live for. KILL ALL NORMIES.

Had to replace the gore posting some how.

this is all made up shit.

this whole thread is trolling.

Wow! You too? I've been trader since March of 2016 and have literally been wasting my life with this shit. Fuck....

its already priced in

When you signed up didn’t you read that it’s just a simulation? God, I swear newfags are dumb. That’s why you should’ve just signed up for BitConnect instead. It’s actually legit unlike Binance.