Moon impending
Already about to reach its BTC ATH
get in here now or regret it

ITT bagholders shill without proof

Stay poor faggot

not selling

About to? Its 10k sats away faggot

there are no bagholders you fucking mong

Oh please, the sell walls are set up, the price has been going up since the market recovered, if you don't invest now you missed out on all the gains
It'll basically break ATH in 24-48 hours

Not USD ATH so don't matter

>being this stupid

Thank fuck. I began to doubt holding when all that Korean regulation/ban FUD occurred over the past two weeks.

am strapped in, user

ICX is gonna be like riding on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. Soak em up while you can.

If anything I'm surprised it didn't go under $5 with all the fucking fud AND a crash right after. Nice to know people holding this don't have weak hands syndrome.

>Been holding since $2
>Didn't sell during the dip
get in here comfy iron hands

just because you didn't dyor doesn't mean there isn't proof to this coins value, and you're not gonna bait me into shilling it for you nigger johnson, go suck your own cock.

Very comfy.
These people don't know what they're missing.

It is not about to reach BTC ATH and that is just a blatant fucking lie. At least give some fucking effort. DIAF

>the absolute state
fucking nocoiner

Oh please, it only takes ONE jump to get to ATH, that's pretty near you stupid man.

And who gives a shit about BTC values anyways. BTC is a dying, gen 1 dinosaur. Peg your values to something constant if you want it to mean something in 1 week

Don’t worry about me user.

Untested hands can’t be called iron (so many fuckers on moon missions with nothing more than minor turbulence claiming to have a strong hold game).

everything is pegged to btc though and it'll keep rising
it's probably worth 35k end of year so I always multiply my BTC stack with 35k to see my portfolio value

kinda assuming but it works since it encourages you to only look at btc values

>10%
That's the same as LINK, VEN and ZRX

If anyone wants some quick profit coming up from the dip
Discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

How embarrassing

Except this is gonna moon any minute now with announcements of partnerships and the mainnet on the way.
If you don't get in now it's not my fault.