Broke ATH and climbing.
Need more VeChain threads. Get in.

VEN brah reporting in lets go boyss

30k ven
Let’s fucking gooo

$100 EOY

VEN GANG

Shill me on this coin.

lmao, do your research dude there is info all over. this is the most shilled coin for a fucking reason

Jim Breyer. Enough said.

Chinese government are balls deep

hello fellow 30k-er. we are going to make it arent we?

Chinese state-owned tobacco company using blockchain to decrease counterfeit cigarettes. Chinese ministry of publications using VEN to distribute propaganda.

>Tfw I'm capitalizing on this.

P&D hodl /biz group were everyone profits, even during dips.
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

why do u lie and say ATH? ath is ~$7

In sats you brainlet

1.6k ven and I'm /comfy/. Making it is an understatement with 30k

Dear baitfag:

You are incapable of establishing meaningful human connections. You find joy in pissing off the dumber autists on this taiwanese calligraphy forum, but that joy is fleeting and inevitably you collapse back into to the desolate emotional emptiness in which you live. You're filling the great big hole in yourself with tiny little lulz that will never be enough to satisfy you. It's like an inverted metaphor for your sex life.

Did you not get your notification?

60K Ven reporting in. Lets make a 20% increase and then drop back down to a 10% increase and hold there for a week or so.

Lel. He doesn't know. He still uses $.

Good job bro
We all started somewhere
Started crypto in July
Made a lot of mistakes but happy to be here

bizbros Im all in 8k VEN need 2k more, too scared to swing coz I'm a fucking fool.

How much do kidneys sell for? need my str. node

What the fuck is this abomination?

VEEE CONNEEEC

Green gains man. Say "HAPPY GAINS, GREENMAN" or your coins will get JUST'd

hey little guppie, big brother whale here wishing you the best. don't give up. all ven brahs are going to make it

113 VEN here

Am I going to make it?

I put all of my money into VET. Sitting comfy with 1600. Just transferred more ltc to binance. should I buy in now or wait for a dip? Is it gonna dip? I feel like the price will fluctuate between 6 and 7 for a while

6.1k venfag reporting in. Lambo mission imminent

I've worked myself up from a measily 2.9k VEN. Swingtrading this coin is so easy.

No

poorfag holding about 150 VEN but these threads always make me feel so comfy

Any chance this coin hits $1,000 down the line?

Someone answer this pls. Preferably with reasons why

cant read your pic, how much do you have now?

I dont think so. I think the absolute max is around $500. $500 would put it at ETH's current market cap.

I'm talking years down the line, of course

This should make it easier to read

Yeah, but ETH's market cap is growing itself.

Hitting ETH's market cap within 2 years is well within reach if the total marketcap surpasses 1 trillion, which is highly likely.

Man, I fucking went 75% ICX and 25% VEN because I thought mainnet would carry ICX faster than manipulated VEN. Both are going up so I can't be too mad but I wish I had just decided to go 50/50 or something.

Definitely, if it becomes the enterprise crypto, or even just the crypto of enterprise in mainland asia, it will easily hit $1,000

Thanks anons!
Depends on how far down the line you want to wait guys. People will quote market caps but the longer you go on the bigger the total market cap and potential for VEN to increase beyond current expectations. So, yes, it could potentially hit $1000 in the distant future.

You're delusional, look at the total market cap beginning of last year and tell me that vechain can't easily reach Bitcoin's market.

so 3635? not bad

dump the icx during the icon conference and get more ven like the rest of us user

yeah but whos to say it'll keep growing. Vitalik has even come out and said ETH is highly over-valued. I really think $500 is pushing it. On top of that there's risk that shit flops for whatever reason.

>$

I went 50/50 and I still think ICX will do better by EOM

10k ven here, will I make it?

you're going to have a lunar plantation

You already made it if you can afford to have 60k to play with monopoly money.

I have 14k ven and 4k in my bank account. I haven't made it. Fuck off.

I also have 150 VEN. Seeing people with 100k VEN makes me question my sanity.

130 VEN here. Can't really afford to put new money in, and all of my other holds are too comfy.

What's our strategy poor boys?

what makes you poor? genuine question.

I did the opposite 80% ven 20% icx

The strategy is to sell your house, kidney and your sister and go-all in on VEN

Wagecucking.

Seriously.

40 hour workweek + 1 hour travel time + 1 hour for lunch + 1 hour to get ready for work = 55 hours per week. Then, add in 8 hours of sleep and that makes it 111 hours GONE. So I only have 57 hours of free time remaining, which goes into hanging out with friends, Internet, anime, etc.

I had $2000 free back in Jan 2017. If I invested all of that into either ETH or NEO back then, I would be made right now. No more job, sitting back with a masternode in VEN waiting for it to eventually 10x and be made for life.

I almost didn't invest in VEN at all. You just get SO TIRED from wagecucking and everything else that you have little energy or drive to do something outside of your routine.

dont worry bro, im sitting at 261
but I also got in at like 16k sats

we're all gonna make it

Fuck wagecucking. I'll probably kill myself before I'm 40 if I have to wagecuck for the rest of my life

VEN and INT. Holding these for the rest of the year and will profit immensely. No more wagecucking. I'm sick of my fucking gay job.

I would invest in INT if I wasn't such a poorfag. I'm tempted to sell my OMG and 0x for more VEN, but I'm not sure.

I also have TRON and LINK, but both of those were gifts. I plan on holing the LINK on the offshoot it moons to $1000 one day, but I'll sell the TRON when it gets back to 20 cents...or I'll cut my losses and sell soon for more VEN, I don't know yet.

RIght now I'm holding XRB, VEN, INT, COSS, CRED, PFR, and TAU.

I just sold my CRED for a ton of INT. Thinking of selling the rest of my PFR, TAU, and COSS to go all in on VEN and INT.

I don't even believe in them but this place has tricked me into FOMO if they moon.

Your scenario sounds almost exactly like what I did. Was buying Bitcoin on its way down in 2014 and 2015. Had about 10 BTC worth about 4K and i traded for ETH in Feb of 2016. Just rode it out. Quit my job in July and just bought enough for a strength node a couple days ago.

Don't believe in PFR, TAU, and COSS I mean

100% believe in VEN and INT

The worst part is all the crap you get from people for investing in "imaginary money." I might have made the dumb mistake of not investing into ETH or NEO in 2017, but at least I'm doing something about it now. It might take until 2022 until I've made enough, but my resolve is solid.

Now, all I have to do is hold onto my job long enough to actually make it.

vengang vengang vengagn vengang vengang vengag nigga

Buy now or wait for dip?

My only sadness with VEN is i'll probably not get to a masternode in time before it MOONS.

Have 3700 :(

Dude, I’ve got 270 and will put ~500 joe VEN in this week. I’d kill for your stack. We’re gonna make it, just on a relative scale.

It was just revealed that the CTO has 100 relevant patents. Get in nigger

That's true brah. We're all gonna make it guys

rally the troops lets smash those fucken walls down all the way to 80k

I dislike this question. VEN is going up short term and long term regardless of when you buy. Yes it literally hit an ath tonight and is still going so it may dip, or it may not and you risk losing out on potential VEN and gains to possibly collect a few more. Ultimately it's up to you, but it's a question you should be asking yourself (is the risk worth the reward), not others.

do you think INT will have masternodes like VEN?

I bought at ATH when it was $3.7 and have 2xed since.

It's as calculated risk. There will probably be a correction given its rapid increase, so hold out for a few hours but set a time to buy no matter what.

2K in cryto, about half of it in VEN. will I make it?

Yeah VEN ALWAYS dips hard after ATH.... until it doesn't.

That's the beauty of it chaps, we just don't know

Dollar cost average your way in.

VEN is second fiddle to no shit coin, get those stinky linkies out of here, you're stinking up the place

maybe

this is obviously a speculative asset bubble but you gotta think:
1) when are baby boomers going to start getting into it BIG TIME - they control 64% of total assets in the US and many other countries. It's still viewed very skeptically by institutional money

2) will there be a shitcoin consolidation? That is, will 90% of the market by end of year just be like 15 coins with real use value or legacy value (BTC, ETH, ADA, LTC, Monero) and what current low market cap coins will join them

I see VEN as a top 10 coin by June and a top 5 coin by next year. Probably a bit ambitious, but if it gets real traction and the Chinese government taking a real interest in it you can believe it won't be allowed to fail

No idea. Some people think so. I don't.

Wagecucking is how everyone starts off, unless you are an outlier and have extraordinary events helping you along the way.

We all must wagecuck to build up skills, to find out who you really are. I worked produce from age 16-19 then retail sales during college and with all that money saved up, was able to afford having a gf (kek) and graduating with close to no debt.

I put money down on a Condo and am renting it out (eventually this shit will pay itself off) and then it's free fucking money. It would have not been possible unless you wagecuck for a bit. You are not doomed to wagecuck for the rest of your life, you are only doomed if you have no drive. I know two people who are project managers working in the banking sector. They make around the same wage but one of them has a family of 6, multi million dollar house and the nicest aston martin you'll ever see along with 3 other cars. The other one has family of 2, decent sized house and a couple of SUVs. The difference is one of them simply wagecucks while the other diversifies. He has multiple real estate holdings, has invested in decent stocks and even invested in a restaurant which is doing really well atm. Like you only get stuck if you have the mentality that oh im so tired, oh im doomed, oh I should have done this... Like if you have the drive, you'll get there man. Doesn't matter if you wagecuck at a telemarketing office or a powerful bank... You need to use your money and have it make more money.

So I applaud you for getting into crypto because we are all taking a chance using our hard earned money to try and make more money but you can't start off without wagecucking. So in the end, like we all have to cuck sometimes, some cuck more than others, some cuck harder and longer... but don't be talking shit cuz someone is cucking, especially if they are trying to do smth with the cucked money they have earned.

This movement is nuts. Are we trying to set s new floor at 7USD or will we see some pull back? This is crazy.

Boys I just bought 410 VEN. I want more. I wanted to wait for the dip but I'll just average down if need be. I really wish I was around for the brief window of $3.50 though fuck ME. I'll never make it :( FUCK

be patient and have iron fucking hands

rebrand isn't even priced in yet and China is starting to warm up to VEN in a big way

this isnt reddit

333 ven here... literally thinking of dropping all my XLM worth about 2k and just fomo'ing into ven

Ugh, I found this too late and could only afford about 100 when it was $3 or so. Will I make it? Just wanna pay off my car.

I love my VEN like I love my OmiseGO

Can you tell us some tips? I tried earlier and got burned

this was kinda inspiring

Stop measuring in USD you buffoons. It means nothing for this coin. Watch its value vs btc.

I always compare everything to ETH, fuck btc

up 10% vs BTC

My mistake. I meant 53-54k sats.

poorfag allin 700 ven
not going to make it

poorfag somehow got into ven at $.50 and apparently sold all my gains last night for BAT while i was blacked out

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAA