YOU SAID BITCOIN WAS GOING BELOW 9K AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

the FOMO is just beginning

Better fomo

It's been holding steady around the 11,500 range for a few days now. But it will drop eventually to around 8k

he sold expecting 8k. pfff aAHAHAHAWHWAH

you knew we were kidding, right? You kept at least one BTC I hope?

>eventually
not if it breaks resistance at 13

Get left behind fag. 15k by Saturday back to 20k next week

Seriously, fomo into this now and we'll both make money

THIS PUMP HOLY BALLS. THOSE CANDLES, ONLY GREEN

Look at BTC's January 2017 graph its nearly identical and I think whales are following it. We're going to pump from the 20th to 21st then after its going to dip

P&D hodl /biz group were everyone profits, even during dips.
discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

If this happens I will unironically kill myself

100k by april at minimum

Oh god. Fomoing into BTC would be the dumbest thing you could possibly do with your crypto money right now with the exception of throwing it into a confirmed scam coin. Actually, come to think of it BTC pretty much is a confirmed scam coin at this point isn't it?

always do the opposite /biz says
mfw I bought the ETH dip

In two months...
Maybe
Be careful user

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>Shorted $25k with 50x leverage at $14k and closed at $9.5k
>Went $25k long with 50x leverage at $10k and closed at $12.5k

This has been an amazing fucking week.

ETH is following BTC right now. Thats really strange for a pump like this. WTF is going on?

>FOMO
>we're still down 48% from ATH
Literally not even going to close my short position.

bad liar, you would have margin called insta with 50x

Banks are moving in for their long positions for the next round of futures.

Up and down, up and down. Doubledipping for as long as possible, before regulation sets in.

what if BTC is just following ETH at this point?
anyways they always mirror each other during situations like this, same thing must be happening with LTC for sure
bots run the entire market d e s u

The king is back and my portfolio is SAD.

NOW WATCH ME DIP, WATCH ME GET PAY

the fk are u talking about it didnt dip on the 20th - 21st of 2017

holy shiet you guys are new

literally nothing
typical bitcoin volatility

meanwhile we're still on a monthlong downtrend.

Sorry it was 2016

Tried first round with $5k and 100x leverage around $14k. Went up to $14.2k and liquidated my position before taking a dive. So I toned it down to $25k-50x for the next round.

That was just us scaring normies away tbqh

lmao keep holding those fiat bags

>meanwhile we're still on a month long downtrend.
speak for yourself btcuck, ETH barely dipped below january's opening during this shitstorm

whats liquidation?

LMFAO BTC is about to hit 12.5k and this faggot thinks its gonna dip. FUCKING LOL TO ALL THESE FAGGOT FUDSTERS SAYING BTC WAS GONNA HIT 8K. Veeky Forums DOESNT KNOW SHIT AND ALL YOU TA FAGGOTS ARE FUCKING STUPID. I HATE THIS BOARD.

>pump now
>dump just in time for next round of futures (29th?)
literally how it's gonna play out

an equal amount of traders have to be short for every long. CME just sells the contract. There is equal incentive to drive price in either direction of the settlement price.

Explain how these futures favor one or the other direction?

lol BTC about to hit 12.5k, 8k my ass. enjoy FOMOing back in when everything is at a 50% premium. this is why you never pull out during a consolidation lmfao.

It's when the angry BitMexican man comes along and says "you lost. give me your bitcorn".

looks like ETH can go to around 1400 before hitting serious sell walls. Am I correct? is this actually pumping right now or am I getting dumped on in like 5 minutes lol

ah, makes more sense now. good catch.

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It goes from 20k to 11k in a matter of days and you're here shilling that it's going to rebound upward again. LMAO @ U. This shit is going to keep falling for the next month or two. Once it hits 8k it will start to rebound.

Its fucking dumping damnit.. I knew this shit was fake. FUCK

it went from 20k to 11k to 16k in a matter of days. it didnt consolidate at 11k you stupid faggot. only recently has BTC gone down like this and theres a ton of reasons why that happened. lol, you're a moron. have fun sitting on the sidelines while the market recovers. sounds like you panic sold when BTC hit 9k and now are desperately wanting it to go down so you can reposition yourself. sorry buddy, you had your chance.

Sell now and buy in 3 minutes when it's at $12.5k again.

lol step away from the screen for a minute

i dont think its generated enough momentum to test new highs yet. but it will eventually, be patient. and if it dips just means you can buy more cheap coins. no biggie.

>400m tether
nothing personal kid

it went from 12.4k to 12.25k, how is that dumping you brainlet. fuck i swear you guys are the most ADHD faggots ive ever seen.

this is not some shitcoin we are talking about here
when it pumps, it really does

Their impatience is our bread and butter. Don't cuddle the retards.

what the fuck is wrong with you

whaleclub?

You're everything wrong with Veeky Forums. Telling people to buy now when it's clearly going to tank further. BUY HIGH SELL LOW, the Veeky Forums way thanks to faggots like you. Don't listen to this cunt, wait for the inevitable drop to ~8k.

BTC is a shitcoin. I am in ETH right now.

>wait for the inevitable drop to ~8k.

That shit's cancelled. If we were going to hit $8k, it would have happened two days ago. We'll likely bounce between $12-13k for a while now.

LOL HEY GUYS BTC IS GOING TO > DROP TO 8K AND IM EVERYTHING THATS WRONG WITH Veeky Forums.

im not telling anyone to buy anything faggot, im saying you're stupid if you sold while it was consolidating around 11k-12k. thats the most risky shit you can do because it could go either way, and now it broke through 12k like butter. wait tell burgers wake up and FOMO into BTC.

Tell us more about what you see in the tea leaves

I'm listening to a nocoiner like you. TA is litterary useless now

Also, do you have a short position, or are you sitting in fiat/tether?

Because then I'd understand why you're so assblasted about the slow recovery.

Burned again its a fucking pump and dump. get out

agreed, I was talking about ETH

>clearly going to tank further
yeah, especially after breaking that resistance

This was just a ploy to catch people in a FOMO before it crashes down further.

You've already proved that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, so just shut the fuck up. Go find a Tron thread to play in.

lol youre a fucking idiot. how is it a PND? its consolidating around 12.3k-12.4k. god i swear you guys are the dumbest fuckers ive ever seen.

LMFAO ITS GOING UP EVEN MORE, GET REKT FAGGOT.

so if you go margin and you get liquidated you lose all the amount you put in funding + margin?

Yes, but don't fucking go long now. Way too fucking risky.

How long do you guys even think bitcoin will stay king? Now that normies know about alts n shit

bitcoin is what normal people know about. altcoins are too confusing. It's why people buy meme shit like tron. You won't hear stephen colbert talking about vechain or neo.

also wtf is going on why is bitcoin shooting up all of a sudden

thank you for sharing your knowledge user

Yes. There are a lot of people who entered in the 1200 range who are holding.

Those who bought, bought
Those who didn't, GOT FUCKED

>bitcoin is what normal people know about. altcoins are too confusing.

Lets be clear, this pump is a brought to you by tether. Its not normies, its not because "muh coin is best" its because tether. And it can and probably will dump hard as fuck as soon as it peaks.

BTC is dead, has been dead for ages, will never not be dead and anyone who says otherwise is part of the problem.

Why do you lie on the internet user?

So many idiots listening to TA charlatans

.t alt shitcoin portfolio

lmfao at ur life

I made more than you this year and last year too.

>BTC is dead says increasingly nervous man

>Panic selling during the annual January recession

lmfao'ing at your life

You thought it was going to drop more than 50% from its ATH in a month? Where did you think the floor was? Be happy that its 10k and buy accordingly
>inb4 crypto is a scam and could drop to 0 at any moment

cool post your net worth, i'll post mine right after

kek

bitcoin waits till i'm alseep before it does anything then tanks or pumps the market wrecking alts

i missed the dip
i'm not buying back in
i'm done

I am 100% convinced that BTC gains are dead as fuck. It would have to hit 30k by the end of the month to have been a good hold to compete with alts.

Anyway fuckit the pump is still going.

bitcoin used to be steady, it would go up or down in a fairly predictable manner. now it just jerks around sideways for a while then suddenly shoots up or down in a few minutes when you're not looking and then goes back to sideways. its retarded. easy money is done.

you were instructed to HODL

I was heaily invested in EOS Steem ADA XRP and ETH last year. You bled out the entire time. You made zero profit if you HODLed any BTC after 19k. heh

Percentage gains poorfag

it went up $1000 in 20 minutes
your eyes have to be glued to the charts at all times. you can't even take a shit or do some grocery shopping without coming back to find btc in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLACE with your alts fucked weither way whether btc goes up or down.

i blame this futures bullshit, things were normal before that. why even allow this garbage when it ruins the market anyways. fucking futures fuck off.

i make $250k/year from my job. like, i said, post your net worth then i'll post mine. unless you're afraid, nigger.

its all going according to plan but it wont reach 13k

Thanks for bleeding out though bro. Its like you paid extra taxes for everyone else. Your a cool guy. Thanks for the free money! You probably fed some kids in china with that bleedout.

here we go were hitting the 9k ill bet 1 btc per person

Maybe this is your first market cycle, or maybe you have a very short memory, but I will give you one word of advice and you can take it or leave it. Altcoins are for trading. Bitcoin is for holding.

HAHAHA
Sure kid