Just logged into my bitcoin wallet and someone put 17 BTC in there, I don't care how it got there or who it belonged to...

Just logged into my bitcoin wallet and someone put 17 BTC in there, I don't care how it got there or who it belonged to. not my problem. But i really want to cash out at least some of it but don't want the taxman coming after me, I mean, how am i supposed to account for 5.000 suddenly appearing in my bank account overnight, from magic internet money no less

willing to share with poor feg?

Pay the tax it was free anyway

Sell them on local bitcoins don’t account for them
1CN6Av6AB8hTW7NcLKdS3k3dQ8TFyF1v2g

willing to offer a solution faggot?

Buy drugs with the bitcoins then sell the drugs

Prove it, post your wallet address

>agents deposit a large amount of bitcoin in your address to track you
>you cash out
>they now know who you are
wew

You can do it all at once and basically guarantee yourself an audit in 6 months, or you can practice patience and do it extremely gradually and probably get away with it.

>how am i supposed to account for 5.000 suddenly appearing in my bank account overnight, from magic internet money no less
the same way everyone else who trades in crypto does?

literally this
get those good boy points, shit was free anyway

Sell it locally for cash @ localbitcoins.com

1MxuJfMx2S12i6LSQFsyYM4j5CjLyUdk92

Open Canadian bank, create account at Quadrigacx, withdraw into canadian fiat, transfer to USD. canada doesnt have them laws yet.
15vY6dg9UgZWnpK8SUxPYULUoupLrXq5oV

Do it after you file taxes this year and cash Some out for taxes the following year. Reinvest the rest. So long it isn’t on an exchange with your personal info you shouldn’t be bothered about a large amount showing up in your account.

Wich wallet you use ?

or, stagger the withdraw every month. like a few hundred at a time.

Just pay the tax you jew cunt, it was free

if only it was so simple, crypto is treated as an investment/store of value therefore you get charged capital gains tax, meaning i need to account for the initial investment, aka $0.00 since that money came out of nowhere, I considered treating it as a gift (up to 14,000 non taxable) but I don't know where it came from or if that would work

Oh shit

maybe, as long as I can avoid an audit, but I do freelance graphic design, photo, web design etc. freelancers are at highest risk of audit

Hey man, throw a bit into this ICO and turn it into a possible 100x profit! Will be a 6 month hold but this is like the next BNB coin.
Sorry to be a cunt and hijack/shill here but I’m doing you all a fucking service believe me.
Already packed my bags so now I’m trying to refer as many anons as possible so we get rich together (both get a bonus 2.5%) pic related

Cash it out, don't put it in your bank? Or cash it out, and put it in your bank. 5k isn't that much, you could just say you sold a fancy tea kettle on craigslist. Just don't cash out directly from coinbase or kraken or whatever directly into your bank account and you should be fine.

then do the Canadian bank method. Seriously im a dirt poor candian college feg and my gf is studying accounting. nothing concrete on crypto tax laws here yet.

"Probably"

Also you can cash out tax free in certain countries. Italy or New Zealand for example! Fuckin so lucky bro

What's with all these threads lately with people LARPing about randomly getting large amounts of coins in their wallets?

What others mentioned about trading on local bitcoins for cash, plus you can buy stuff like gift cards and then resell them. Untraceable.

But holy fuck what a lucky cunt. Are you larping?
1FFWoa3DAVvDhZHVttGJZLPiczPLjkwMwa

Localbitcoins dude

no guarantees in crypto, my man.

yes, money that originated from an initial investment, capital gains tax. this comes from thin air.

Yeah I have noticed that too. Saw one earlier about someone being sent $9k worth of xlm. I don't know what the angle is here. Could be legacy bros just trying to get newfags banned for begging. It would clean up the board a little bit.

swap it to monero. burn your current btc wallet. don't cash out for a few years.

google money gift tax

You "mined them in 2013"

Now send me 0.01 btc.

1MKTghBfwGe9ZAeSp4qcYQSN6nd5Zdnzf5

say you found it on a old laptop from mining a few years ago?

You said 17 bitcoin.

XBT is trading over ten k right now.

That means someone gave you over 250 k accidentally.

Whattaya mean explaining 5k?

You"ll have to explain over 300k.

They dont care what you did to get it as long as they get their cut honestly.

The IRS couldnt care if you did a hit to get it so long as you keep a paper trail.

State reported capital gains at whatever you received and just pay the 20% fuck it.

Just declare it as a gift.

Discord giveaway, don't have to engage in chat, just join to be able to participate $500 - $250 -$100

discord dot gg /QaXkMFs

If you are in burgerland; localbitcoins
If you are germany cuckbase and contact a tax guy to help you out who cares if you pay taxes on it dude.

0.05 btc please to stop me from beibg a pink wojak

3BMEXGTN2x3NoU7fFS6HaX1Cv1HTSH1H1Q

Cashout 50%; long 50% 1×

well, i can tell you that this is not about doing the laundry with crypto

You can buy hard cash from the darknetmarkets if youre super serious about not paying taxes. Seriously though you should probably pay taxes on it

Like 17 btc; i literally wouldnt care if i had to pay evrn 35% in taxes.

Google your adress maybe some pajeet/ richnormie is crying right now

>asking for tax advice on Veeky Forums
>being this dumb

THE absolute STATE OF THIS BOARD

I am not a newfag and have received 0.25 btc in total over the past year from biz

I mentioned earlier, only up to 14k is non taxable which could work, but you need "documents regarding the transfer" could mean i just need like a screenshot of my wallet, or I need to know who it came from

Oh and you can always make a bank account to a tax haven and cash out from there, though if you are not european it probably won't be very practical.

15GwtM7JAHeXB6jVraaW1umkHFdLtPLGD9

Just tell them you mined them in 2009 as a hobby. now pay my advisor fees here

Post on Veeky Forums
>agents know where you are rn

>Just logged into my bitcoin wallet

maybe, either way, the problem remains i imagine, unless you account like >100 power consumption as initial investment lmao

just buy shit online with btc
purse.io

well suppose i'm not stupid enough to cash out 300k, which is why even playing it safe at 5k would be risky

Ohh. So you don't necessarily wanna tax evade, just be able to justify it
Seriously just say it was a gift from an online friend or that you mined it. You won't get interrogated.

Exactly. Seems like one of the more reasonable solutions

LARPING RETARD FAGGOT!!!
>I don't care how it got there or who it belonged to. not my problem.
Also a Jew.
You need to gas yourself kike

The sender of the gift tax is the one who needs to pay the tax if they send you more than the $14,000 limit. Your best bet here is to take a few hundred every month and say these are gifts from your relatives. You could also try to say you mined them a long time ago but they might want further documentation of that.

Here’s my btc address if you’re feeling generous and my info helped.
1MyZzE6MWRjJoyLHLe7VuxFEKo3RquH9VL

desktop wallet that requires password

Yeah bruv just say you've held them for a very long time. If your story checks out, if they pull records from us-based exchanges your history will be clean and they'll leave you alone

You send it to an exchange that doesn’t ask for ID while browsing with vpn and sell it for Monero

Congrats it’s now all good

Then you sell the monero back to bitcoin and cash out using local bitcoin or other for cash

I would post my bitcoin address and hope for a tip but intuition tells me this is a larp

1. send the bitcoins to a burn wallet, then sell to yourself on localbitcoins, but purchase them for like $100 dollars a coin. This gives you a paper trail for how you received them

Nice larp

send it back to whoever sent them... i'm sure they're pretty bummed out about it (heck it could be all their /crypto/)

Pro Jew here I guess if you really wanted to play it safe to avoid big daddy gubment cash out extremely slowly and in different amounts, to anyone. Fuck donate to charity to throw em for a loop ;)
18oVbks2etRkNxp3ftHuSv16kZTYNxW1qG deposit my .02 payment here goyim

say you mined it years ago or something

Give it back, jamal.

Get a BitPay card lad. it only costs $10, mails in a few days, and you can put 1000s of $ on it a day. You can withdraw from any ATM with the card. I've done it several times, tax free baby. Congrats, hope this helps

18FhUvck1CRZY8ZyDAMaLWbgcKy8b8rxo8

Was your bitcoin wallet completely empty before?

Just register in coinbase and deposit some fiat currency that can count as your 1st investment (it doesn't have to be that much)

Then you make monthly withdrawals that are way lower than the non taxable limits.

This is important, do not withdraw the same amount of money everytime. Your withdrawals must be of a variable amount so that you can justify them as an investment gain in cryptocurrencies and not as a cashing out like if you were laundering money.

That's your only choice. Don't act suspicious or you will get audited. A small tip would be fine 15j7WhxwrCZqNDWUU31ntbBhYLJDGc1nkq I just got started in this crypto thing.