Post sneks

hahaha ya dig

for what?
dont post some stupid teen girl-style shit go fuck yourself loser

LMAO

just wish it would shut down for good

Bitcoin to 25k by tomorrow

>ssssssup biszssszszszs

Democrats sided with illegal immigrants over citizens, working class just got the middle finger
Usd will be more worthless tomorrow when stocks open and get their due crash
Other countries are riding on this, it is why btc went ape shit 10 minutes before deadline
>Veeky Forums will call me a shill

>Government Shutdown
>post precious pepes

>republicans control all branches of the government
>it's the democrats' fault

As well, not instead of.
Republicans are dumb as fuck

john mccain was curiously absent from the vote

STOCK MARKET CRASH ON MONDAY

Dems wouldnt drop daca, trump wont sign if they keep daca without a fund for the wall
Its literally dems fault no matter how much you’ll try to spin it

>Being manipulated this hard
kek. No wonder burgers are losing 1st place of everything to other countries.

Yes, but a large amount of them are neocons

>being this retarded
>republican government shut themselves down
>not realizing this is effectively the result of stalemates and democrats refusing to even come to the table and talk
fug drumpf xD

Are you newfags too young to remember the last government shutdown?

nothing happened

>republican controlled government
>still blames dems

>Hello, yes I am getting word the government has shut down. Initiate pumping sequence.

They still have control on a lot of state and city governments.

Stay safe guys. Any crazy shit going on where you are? Reports of looting all around my area. Hearing intermittent screams, shots, etc. It's worse than last time

I dont give a fuck what you guys think, i saw this coming and went 100% into btc 30 minutes before deadline
Democrats value illegal fucking immigrants more than citizens. People are not going to support this system anymore

THE PURGE has begun

>implying the republicans would come to the table to talk if the situation was reversed
>being this retarded

we're talking about the federal government shutdown

Why do they always make a big deal about this when nobody even fucking notices when it happens. You would almost think 90% of the government is worthless blubber.

They did 4 years ago, they bowed down to democrats hours before deadline because they knew they would never win another election if they were to blame

B-but museums and monuments are closed!

happened like 10 times in reagan's presidency lol
it's just a vacation

>went

retard, btc went up because ascending triangle. Nobody cares about goveretardment shutfaggon.

you are full of fucking shit faggot

>voter base survives on gibs
>lets shutdown the gibs
I bet .5 btc minorities chimp out tomorrow. Womans march and all that zazz

imagine if everytime the govt does this people start using BTC as their bank...oh shit..im getting whacked now

pic related is you

>pic related
>user explains it better than my angry autistic ass
I hope that explains why this kills the usd, the world knows it and you will too when stocks open monday

Does that mean they will cut back military spending?

A nice 100b cut wouldnt hurt

You must be a Europoor. This shit happens every shutdown, but I've never seen it this bad.

Hunker down burger anons, hopefully it will get better in the morning

The right will always blame the left even when they are in full control of everything. Tump could shoot himself in the foot in live tv and right wingers would still find a way to spin the story to blame the left

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTT

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElmaoEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

How can someone be this retarted

"The IRS, for example, is expected to furlough 87% of its workers, which means most of the agency’s programs will be shuttered. That includes the agency’s helplines, which are turned off during the shutdown — a potential problem for taxpayers seeking guidance on massive changes this year."

IRS IS ASLEEP.

>need 60 senate votes to push budget through
>there aren't 60 dems
best part is last time we had a shutdown threat the blue party blamed the (minority) red party then too. American politics is like watching children fight on a playground.

>There is a whole board full of people equally or more deluded than this

A gov shutdown literally means nothing but some parks and museums close and some federal employees get some time off. Stop fearmongering, anything that does happen on that day was planned and staged by an alphabet agency and manned by crisis actors. The whole world is a stage and everything you think is real is just part of a huge Hollywood/CIA/MI5/Mossad production. None of your favorite politicians or celebrities care one single fuck about you, they just want your money and attention while they fuck and eat babies behind closed doors.

>democrats willingly shutdown government to protect illegal immigrants over citizens child healthcare
>this shutdown means nothing
You are fucked in the head lad, enjoy your trump landslide in 2020

>democats did -
stopped reading right there

Should I buy more crypto now or wait?

If they get rid of gibs we will see total chaos. That's the only thing keeping us from going complete 3rd world. Niggers and spics will fucking murder every person they see once this is gone, guaranteed. Either politicians have a death wish or they want to see us kill each other.

Not the first time government shutdown. All essential govt is still running, 90% or some shit. Media blowing it out of proportion as usual. Carry on with your lives.

>he dude forget bout last time we did this to the Dems haha fuck those kikes

You should have been holding btc prior to deadline, some alts are already recovering while btc levels off up +$800 around the $12400/12500 range
You can try scooping up your favorite alts while they have wild swings

I would strongly recommend being 90% or more into btc before stocks open on monday

Any user remembers last government shutdown?
Bitcoin mooned.
Buckle the fuck up we are going to the motherfuckig moon bitch.

>democrats willingly shutdown government to protect illegal immigrants over citizens child healthcare
>this shutdown means nothing
You are fucked in the head lad, enjoy your trump landslide in 2020

Its like you fucking damage control kikes aren’t even addressing the reason behind this shutdown

Are u retarded?
Fucking Democrats every time, they democrats are refusing the pass any las to extend spending unless it includes a halt to deportations etc... they’re turning this into an immigration issue, literally holding the country hostage. I’m not even a burger but god damn they might destroy the current bull run because “muh dreamers” “muh beaners”

Man, I really hope those conservative bigots don't decide to deport those helpless Dreamers. I can't believe how hostile this country is becoming to people of color.

ikr holy fucking shit

>muh democraps!
>muh publicanz!

Maybe if you read a bit more you wouldn't be such a retarded nigger

Maybe when you stop believing what you see in the (jewish) media and grow up you wouldn't be the retard arguing party politics

You need at least a small amount of democratic support to pass legislation. You stupid fuck.

Kek. I pray to god trump wins in a landslide in 2020. I’m as pol as they come. But the msm tells the mindless drones what to think and they’ll blame drumpf all day and all night. If it were up to me I’d send liberals to re-education camps but liberalism is a mental problem, not a point of view.

him left wingy!
he right wingy!

GUBMINT GIT OUT

>enjoy your trump landslide in 2020

You say that like its the worst possible scenario when in reality its just meh

>Usd will be more worthless tomorrow when stocks open and get their due cras

Nice. Underrated gold and silver gainz incoming.

Even some republicans voted against it. The plan was literally retarded, as expected from right wingers.

congress better get their shit together. this shutdown means over half the IRS can't work now. They have new tax codes to work with and have to deal with more crypto trading then ever.

A Republican House
A Republican Senate
A Republican President
A Republican shutdown

left wingy vs right wingy

me too stupid to make up my own mind

>60 votes required
>Only 51 Republicans in senate
Really activates my almonds

>Dunald blumph
>jawhn mickayne

5 republicans voted against it. Let that sink in.

>hilaby kinton
>mernie nanderth

The bill still had 50 votes for

Criminally unchecked. Yes that would be nice.

Sweden seems to be supporting it just fine

Yeah, the neocons who are Democrat-lite. Probably from places like Arizona where they're sucking illegal cock for votes.

They'll be gone in November. The Awoo remembers.

A vacation for govt officials to buy cheap btc

>deff seshunz
>bike pits

Brainlet meme this all you want but a superpower on the verge of being brazil 2.0 is very relevant for crypto

hey synth

BEEEEEEEECOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEC

WE'RE ALL GETTING LAMBOS FROM THIS SHUTDOWN BOYS. LONGER IT GOES ON, THE HIGHER THE PRICE GOES

>world events aren't staged

Everyone who doesnt immediately agree with your retarded way of thinking immediately becomes a democrat. You guys are way too deluded to realize just how messed up you really are and it is kind of said tbqh famaliam.

>51 republicans, rest dems
>Need 60 votes

>leaving your borders wide open while your government just said gtfo to illegal immigrants
>staging this
Im /pol/ normally except to see which coins to avoid but even this shit sounds retarded to me

dude can I get a free skyminer?

>the people in government offices are actually in charge of making decisions and not following orders from people with deeper pockets

I literally never said anything like that, you're the one acting like a complete jackass.

niggers and spics vs white people... hmmm i wonder whos gonna win?

>cucthk sthumer
>mith miconal

>why him skin blak?