Only one team shall prevail

Only one team shall prevail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6689483#p6690237
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the youth shall inherit the earth. if you're on Veeky Forums you respect evolution, and nuwojak is the symbol of the future.

Wojack* You newfag

Christ its like how redditors repost content for karma
>inb4 i know what reposting is because i go on reddit

nu pepe and nu wojak are faggots and shall be purged

Nu wojack needs tweaks. There's something so....unemotional about it. The expression doesn't match the posture or something. It's weird. Old wojack could do this because it was reappy shitty art. New one....is off....

soyjack and nupepe suck
that entire animation style is irritating
the charm has been replaced with shiny shit

>Nu wojack needs tweaks. There's something so....unemotional about it
I would say it's because he looks uncertain. Like he's not even sure if he should be goin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
WRONG
THOSE ABOMINATION'S NAMES ARE NUJAK AND NUPE. WOJAK AND PEPE ARE TRADEMARKED AND RESERVED FOR OFFICIAL CHARACTERS ONLY, NOT YOUR SHITTY OC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> in the green

welp. Looks like this site is being over ran by newfags.

Veeky Forums is an image board. The kinds of images that originate here are usually unique and raw. The new wojack kinda kills that. way too computer generated, takes all the character out of it

Nupe approved for normies

yeah, when I look at old wojack, I can feel the pain. The nuwojack just looks like some nickelodeon shit.

The new Nujak is a great /pol/ meme

A new challenger has entered the ring!

I don't see the pain and Mortal agony in the face of the one on the left. He looks like a fucking poser.

I love the wojak war, but pepe needs to be left the fuck alone.

where the hell did this meme come from

NUJAKS ARE VALID YOU FUCKING FAGGET RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The toilet. And they need to go back.

Plebbit normie wanted to redesign Wojak for the modern era.

no, if it aint broke dont fix it. me likey old pink AAAAAAA wojek

that pepe is just fucking disgusting and that's coming from me

>Implying we can't redesign and repurpose these 'memes' with weaponized autism.

original pink wojacks or bust ya dig...the new ones are fucking garbage.

nupepe already exists

Think about it. An artist whipped up the new one in like...15 minutes tops. The old one took blood sweat and tears to create because the person who birthed it had no skill ehat so ever. Consider the smount of emotional pain that created it. The new one was created because the guy was bored and decided to shit it out like a morning deuce.

It came with all of your faggot plebbitor friends you brought over with you.

Sacrilege

Yup, I just made a few tweaks so it is more accurate.

don't worry, give it a few days for this shitty meme to be consumed by the mass of shit that this site is until it slowly mutates into something wonderful

...you butchered it. You replaced actual art with shit.

It was already shit to begin with. I just made it more accurate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING STOP USING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

These fucking new wojacks wouldn't even be talked about if you autists weren't screeching in the original thread. Now people are posting them just to troll you and watch you go in full retard rage mode. Fucking idiots.

I like your stuff drawfag

Yeah but that's what made it perfect, how shitty it was

kinda crazy how one guy making a shitty image could ruin a good meme huh? It's so bad that people had to comment on it, and now we are here, discussing a shitty image instead of a shitty coin.

this place is really going down hill with all these newfags. I've been here all summer.

I'll admit I woke up today and saw nujack and lost all interest in memes because I know the next generation is going to eat this shit up. Well drawn memes are easy to make propoganda out of because the fed is a try hard for quality. So long Veeky Forums.

This pepe looks so much better than the trash pepe. And you know why? Its because THIS pepe was made by Veeky Forums, and that SHIT PAJEET PEPE was made by REDDIT

Going to break this rule once:

Veeky Forums we need to agree together to never reply or participate in a thread where the OP uses a redditjak

If we do this then we'll segregate the newfags pajeets and bots away in containment.

The true Plebbit meme, yes?

>nuwojak and nupepe are only used to troll other chantards
Personally, they look too cartoony. Especially nupepe who looks like sugar bear from the sugar crisp cereal.

"Can't get enough of that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'd put a hit on Ignacio if I had enough Monero, that's how much this reddit tier shit pisses me off

lol do u like mudkipz?

nuwojak and nupepe are numale cucks, like you OP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP DEPRECIATING MY PINK WOJAK PORTFOLIO YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS

from Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board

Nobody even remembers that wojack used to be feels guy before some mysterious psyop operative named him wojak for some mysterious reason.

Almost the same but the opposite to how cockmongler was renamed to grinman

Why is people worried this thing will replace the almighty wojak meme?

I can't put my finger on what makes it so repulsive.

It feels like Veeky Forums 2.0 (pic related)

truly cant appreciate how good something was until somebody ruin it for you

this

LEAVE PEPE ALONE REEEEEEEEE

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Are those real logos or did some numale designer make them? The Nike one is especially awful.

Soyjak is cultural appropriation. Holy shit Veeky Forums SJWs now

I think there is a resurgence of anti-numalism because at this point in time Veeky Forums has not yet learned to be accepting of reddit. And I think us Nu males will be part of the throws of that transformation which must take place. Veeky Forums will not be the monolithic secret club that they once were in the last decade. Nu males are going to be the center of that, It's a HUGE transformation for Veeky Forums to make. They are now going into a reddit accepting role and nu males will be resented because of our leading role but without that leading role and without that transformation, Veeky Forums would not survive.

I recall (this is a few years back) these designs were widely shared (buzzfeed and facebook) after a contest to 2.0 corporation logos.

They're hideous but are a good example of the awful design process behind web 2.0 graphics. Just like what the swine have done to our Wojak.

protip: most of the numales here hate other numales (and themselves). that's not going to change

Why are people baited by these plebbit-tier memes?

lol nice

Soyjak.10/10

It's throes

>the year is 2020
>run out of blood pressure meds and diet coke
>walk through reinforced concrete tunnel to Wal-Mart so I can avoid scavengers and the fallout
>surface in the Wal-Mart medical distribution point
>designated medical guard aims a shotgun at my head and yells "BARCODE AND FORMS"
>I lift up my eyelid and reveal my barcode, he quickly scans it with his ocular price checker© and requests my forms again
>I dig them out of my satchel and show him my diet coke preferred permission slip™ and my big boy medical slip™
>he lowers his weapon and produces a brown paper bag with my medical provisions in it from behind his armored kiosk in the vast complex
>"PAYMENT, NOW"
>I pull out my ledger with 50 btc locked in at 15,000 pre-tethering dollars on it
>He yells again in his gruff wasteworlder voice "WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, A CHARITY? WE ONLY ACCEPT REAL CURRENCY HERE, NOT SHITCOINS."
>he trains his gun back on my head and reaches for the trigger™
>I stutter, and blurt out "I-I ALSO HAVE RARE PINK WOJAKS"
>he drops his gun, a look of shock on his face, before a sadistic smile comes across his cheeks
>his laughter starts off subtly, quietly, but soon grows into a cacophonus series of roars
>he quickly yells "THAT'S LAME SHIT ASSHOLE, WE ONYL TAKE NUJAKS HERE"
>while laughing he picks up his gun, and blasts my face off while I scream
>only a red mess frozen in a perpetual yell is left
>my body is hung on a crucifix above the kiosk, as a warning to all others who come without proper payment

oops

L0L the new meimeis are totally like crazy good Xd

hahaha...

SOYIM OUT NOW.

You can nujack swing on my nuts.

Fucking handsome squidward looking nu-memes

I can stand the Snoo/Reddit mascot version of these nu-male memes but come on man do you really think you can replace the pink wojak and fucking Pepe of all memes? You're outta your element, Donny.

should be a bannable offense to post memes this ancient

You calling me your friend but you only there to diss me and I would never see you if I had no loot.

Soyboys and reclusive neets trying to destroy each other in a battle of memes. I love it.

I don't think they can replace Pepe and Wojak, although I do see more meme potential in the anti nupepe and nujak memes.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ

Kys

>> i actually like the green nujak variation

Creator of nu-wojak made this thread
PROOF: check the lD in post warosu.org/biz/thread/S6689483#p6690237

The true nupe (Nupepe)

So this is the flippening

This format has further meme potential

I'd rather you shill shitcoins like chainlink than push this garbage.

Reported and kys, OP.

thinnjak

No idea, but it needs to die. It's blasphemy.

NPE NuPepe Coin when?

Give me your beautiful Jewish breasts please. I love Jewish people.

Wojack>fauxjack