this is the most obvious attempt at FUD ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAmd0enttBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try putting a 2b market sell order on bitcoin senpai

Cause to double the price of bitcoin you'd have to spend 200B more right

this is the most obvious attempt at getting saged ever

yes there is slippage
op's sentiment is right however, and you dont think so then sell now. youll be back

>Doesn't understand that the two things he mentioned aren't mutually exclusive
Market cap doesn't mean that you could sell every bitcoin for [insert current btc price here] and get 200B.

You don't understand that the problem with tether is that the market is possibly getting infusions of large amounts of fake capital. You don't understand this because you are retarded.

>printing free money
xdd

Look at volume, not market cap idiot

>Cause to double the price of bitcoin you'd have to spend 200B more right
yes, you would
are you actually retarded?

tether has never actually been audited

it says so on their website.

Assume tether is revealed a scam and goes away tomorrow. Does the market tank 50% like it just did? Everyone knows its only $2 billion worth of money. Even if it's irrational, the market will only react short term to it and at worst you'd see a 10-20% overall correction for the market, if not only just Bitcoin. Possibly even less.

it would tank, do you not see the correlation between 100mil being printed then after bitcoin skyrocketing ?

No, you wouldn't.

All you'd need to do is get tens of thousands of people to FOMO into bitcoin by constantly injecting hundreds of millions of dollars of fake money.

Oh wait.

Lol ok. I'm sure you believe 350b went out thru coinbase on the 15th too retard instead of everyone pulling into btc.

No you wouldn't. You'd just have to raise the price of bitcoin to double its current price, which on low volume could be a lot less than 200B

Consider this: do you think that bitcoin has its current price because 200B has been spent on bitcoin since its inception

>10-20% overall correction
no, it would dip 5% tops and that would be it
people on this board overstate the importance of tether

if

price per coin != (#total coins) / ($market cap)

then how does one calculate price per coin?

Why are you associating Tether FUD with bcash? Core literally is a dead coin and the reasons to support Cash are obvious to anyone paying attention. That said, I haven't seen any Cash shills putting out Tether FUD. Proofs or fuck off.

kek get a load of this guy
t. fell for the marketcap meme

I made a thread and a guy claiming to be from binance showed up and said USDT is used to get around FIs not giving them licenses.
Either way it's not gonna crash the market. BCC was more market cap and it didn't do shit.

>bitcoin has 12B daily volume
Doesn't really help your point desu

uhhh, pull the tether scam and watch btc fucking die

Dude, we've had semi-daily mainstream media coverage on Bitcoin for years now
Coinbase has been THE most popular app for a while
If you really don't believe this kind of attention could lead to a 200b market capitalization, I just don't know what to tell you

is this really the state of Veeky Forums today?
price is demanded by demand and supply, and it determines the marketcap, not the other way around.

USDT is always worth 1 USD, which means that its marketcap actually reflects the exact amount of money there is in it.

On the other end, there's absolutely NOWHERE NEAR 200 billion dollars in Bitcoin.

If Tether goes boom, it's going to be VERY ugly.

>USDT is always worth 1 USD
GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU user

>Pajeet make 10,000,000,000 coins
>Pajeet keep 9,999,999,950 coins for himself
>Pajeet sell 50 coins to his brother Ranjeet for $50
>WOW! Pajeet coin now have $10 billion market cap!
This is why you look at volume.

we're in so much trouble if this is the state of biz, people think market cap == amount of USD actually in the coin.

kek, I didn't say it's always GOING TO be worth $1. Also it's probably better to say that it's tradable for $1 worth of other cryptocurrencies rather than actually worth $1, you're right.

and these same people shill moon missions to us
shieeeet

I'd like for some mathfag to calculate an estimate of the actual amount of money in BTC. I think we'd shit ourselves seeing that's not THAT much more than $2B.

The actual capital of tether is 2b tho. Bitcoins capital is a fuckton less than 200b. Tether was always 1 for $1. Some bitcoins were below $1, $100, $10,000. And market cap is only the current valuation of the coin, not how much money was put into it. It's a good measurement tool due to differing supplies but that's it. However it IS true you need more money in a 100b than in a 1m mcap coin to push it the same amount.

Correct me if i am wrong. but ,marketcap is basically = coin supply x last price. , correct?

kek, would you look at that pajeet finally figured out how to make money

not the same user but yeah.

>marketcap is not actually marketcap!

kek, this rationalization is just glorious
but yeah, keep waiting on that TETHER market crash. I'm sure this one will kill Bitcoin

is PJT on Binance yet? Moon mission guaranteed.

i would like to see this

would that actually work?

Could I make a coin, mine a billion of it, get it listed on CMC, buy ten on etherdelta for $10 and immediately have a top 50 coin with a $1b marketcap?

Imagine all the pajeets FOMOing into this coin that came into the top50 out of nowhere

Someone should really try this

the state of fucking Veeky Forums

Yeah pretty much. You'd never be able to unload your 999,999,990 coins for anywhere near their """"market value"""" though

well you got the point, except you do it gradually with an ico, then gradually once its listed. noone is going to buy a 99% premine coin

youtube.com/watch?v=CAmd0enttBw