BCH PUMP INCOMING

Tranfer fees
Market manipulation
Tethers
Futures

They’re gonna pump the shit out of BCH

FUD aside, all the hardcore BTC peoples are bitching about transfer fees

Other urls found in this thread:

diyhpl.us/wiki/transcripts/scalingbitcoin/hong-kong/overview-of-bips-necessary-for-lightning/
investopedia.com/terms/s/segwit-segregated-witness.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy bitcoin then sell for bch after the pumps. Trust me man I'm gonna get more this way.

300k in may

BCH is gonna be left down in the dumps after LN goes mainstream. Go invest in other shitcoins or ethereum instead of this barely moving crap.

Yea you’re gonna get more of my BCH after it pumps to 8k overnight

A BCH Tether pump would be cool. Literally anything would be better than this stagnate shit. I'm up on BCH, but this shit needs to find a floor at .2 already ffs.

yes yes... please keep holding this stagnant shitcoin while all other alts pump up nice and fat

LN>>> LOL

fucking scam

If only a BCH pump would actually happen. Been doing jack shit forever. How do you get added to coinbase and fucking crash?

Lightning cannot pretend to scale unless you have 100MB blocks. And Luke Jr says you don't need a block increase for decades so you will have to wait at least decades.

listen up cunt, if I want low fees to xfer I will use ETH or LTC long before I touch that scam coin.

>expecting a scamcoin bitcoin ripoff to be at .2

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
BCASH IS BITCOIN

that's the reason why I'm holding my BCH

do any of you here really think the GDAX listing price of $9500 was a random thing?

I was below 0.1 before it was added to Coinbase. It is .15 now. Do you understand numbers?

It crashed with everything else

I’m amazed LTC is soing so shitty

When this shit first forked it was worth nothing and then shot up to like $300

I didnt buy because of wallet dramas on all the exchanges

Kicking myself for that.

Have a feeling big news story is gonna be “Bitcoin Cash?” after this thing rockets

LN is capable of billions of TX pr second...

But fees are higher on both ETH and LTC than on BCH. And LTC has Segwit so it won't ever amount to anything. The ETH choice at least makes some sense, but LTC? Really?

t. Brainlet

But to get 5 billion people on Lightning takes 330 years at 1MB blocks. At 100MB blocks it still takes 3 years. Without massive block sizes Lightning cannot help scaling.

when bch was forked it was .14
even after roger/jihan (2 of the largest whales) dumping btc and pumping bch combined with an undeserved coinbase listing its at .15
sounds like a shitcoin if you ask me

how big of blocks will it take for bcash to scale to 1 billion tx/sec consistently?

No kidding. It's almost like when the fork happened no one knew what the price should be so it fluctuated wildly for a month and a half before settling down. You realize that BCH is not even a year old and holds the #4 spot right? That is incredible. And if you judge coins by their current value rather than what their value should be you aren't a trader and you should get out before you lose everything.

i don't mind a slightly higher fee for a non hostile scam coin.

I thought we were in this together

im actually way up because i sold my free bch at 0.2 and since then 10xd that money
also bch is just a slightly improved version of btc, aka a piece of shit

You only need around 2000 transactions a second to match VISA. 1 billion transactions per second would be completely unnecessary. That being said you can still do Lightning on BCH you just don't share channels like you do with Segwit coin. So this question just indicates you are confused and aren't sure what you are asking.

Is this to rival LN? LN isn't useful outside of transactions. Onchain scaling that high would be far superior.

So you're choosing your investments because you're a soyboy whose feelings were hurt? SJW faggot.

BCH already has Cash Shuffle. It will soon have zk-snarks. It is capable of adding the zerocoin protocol and ring signatures. They are adding the old OpCodes to make it Turing complete and enable tokenization. And it does this all for a 1 satoshi/byte fee Name one other coin capable of this.

>thinking bch have any devs

just a bunch of chinks copy-pasta. just look at github new commit

>Segwit
>not hostile

you're either purposely dodging or missing my point. BCH will need FAR bigger blocks to scale the same as LN, while theoretically once LN is finally being used by a lot of people, the load on the mainnet will go way down.

Yeah but does it have its own money printer?

you sound exactly like a corecuck spouting off tech that nobody gives a fuck about
"muh LN" "muh snarks"

no not at all, you fucking retard. I am choosing non scam coins that aren't bound to fail because they are toxic as fuck,as proven by you lmao.

I can buy and use BCH right now.

On the eve of a government shutdown. A government that threatens outlawing all this shit anyway

They have Craig Wright, Gavin Andresen, Peter Rizun, Amaury Sechet, and Jeff Garzik and Mike Hearn have shown interest. The only big name they are missing is Vitalik Buterin and even Buterin prefers BCH to BTC.

shortsighted retards... Satoshis true vision, change 2 lines of code to scale. Gee, why didn't he think of that!? lol fucking retarded bcunts

bigger blocks are not sustainable. theyre a temporary solution, a bandaid fix.

was supposed to be at you
also nobody cares about those devs, they are old and slow
craig - done nothing
gavin - very few commits back when bitcoin was a baby, who cares
peter - didnt he make the failed project BU?
amaury - who?
jeff garzik - almost crashed the entire bitcoin network with faulty s2x code
mike - dont know much about him

>Blockstreams implementation of networkwide LN would take decades, it's vaporware anyway
>billions of transactions literally aren't necessary
>in the event they are LN is possible on BCH anyway

But they are. Also what you said doesn't fit the narrative if it did 2x would have happened.

You do realize can do Lightning on BCH, right? It's just a different type of Lightning, but it is the same concept and has the same exact efficiency. Please do your research. BCH matches BTC Lightning with its own version of Lightning.

>LN is possible on BCH anyway
i hate both coins but this is a frequently repeated lie. bch forked to avoid segwit. segwit is necessary for LN

Shilling something i cant buy tho

Was that like when satoshi put out the paper before pushing any code?

You can scale to Visa level on a computer that costs like $600. How is that not sustainable?

>LN literally running right now on both the testnet and mainnet
>vaporware
kek ok faggot

the thing is, even after it pumps I may not want to sell it, I mean realistically btc in its current form has no future, like it or not

the fuck are you on about, do you know what LN is?

Let's just say that's true. Why the fuck wouldn't Core scale up block size until LN is released? I wonder if it has anything to do with Blockstreams business model to sell sidechain products including specialized hardware. Or maybe the motive is actually far worse and crippling bitcoin was an attempt to axe crypto.

Bch has lost all momentum now. There is no direction or talk of evolutionary tech coming over the horizon. The marketplace is run by sockpuppets of whales, passing rigged trades from one hand to the other. I hold bch, but it is THE most precarious alt to be in right now, in my assessment.

No it fucking isn't. You can literally do payment channels on both chains right fucking now. The LN promised by Segwit is a fucking meme.

Where is network wide lvl 3 LN? Not payment channels.

I see how you move the goalposts when you realize you are wrong, so let's move them even further. Craig Wright worked with Dan Kleiman and these two are most likely Satoshi (its the only thing that explains Craig's massive BTC fortune). Gavin was literally handed the keys to BTC from Satoshi and he has created Graphene and a new method of synching to BCH that takes minutes not days so to say he isn't important is ludicrous. Peter moved to BCH since it was what he was trying to make anyways so this is irrelevant and if you watch his videos you can tell he knows more about Bitcoin than maybe even Satoshi. Amaury is the guy who created BCH and he is the one who added Cash Shuffle and is adding zk-snarks to the coin. As far as Jeff and Segwit2x most of the blame lies with Blockstream who had agreed to create S2x but then backed out after they got Segwit because they are dirty Jews who don't honor their word which left everyone else scrambling for solutions.

Finally the idea that ring signatures, zk-snarks, and the zerocoin protocol are tech no one cares about is mentally retarded as there are multiple coins whose main features are one of these protocols in the top 100.

Yea, its not live yet.

We’re talking about things that are happening right now in real life. You should put on some Metallica and go talk about your sci fi internet money over on reddit

yes it is doofy, stop trying to deceive retards
bch would have to implement something functionally identical to segwit to have LN
just because they would call it something else doesnt mean its not segwit

People will soon realize that bch is the true bitcoin. Its only a matter of time

No it is not. Segwit is necessary to share channels on Lightning. But you can still do Lightning on BCH. So with the BCH version of Lightning you have your own channel connected to each person you use Lightning transactions with while on BTC you use other peoples channels. The reason BTC needs shared channels is the massive fees. BCH doesn't need shared channels if the cost of opening a new channel is only pennies. Please do your research. Segwit Lightning is referred to as Level 3 Lightning and BCH Lightning is referred to as Level 2 Lightning.

He did think of that, that was always the plan, newfag

Because end game of crypto is IoT integration. You don't want your fridge burning out because it was struggling to mine 8mb blocks.

how am i wrong? i literally only care about the financial performance of a coin
bch has performed utterly terribly despite being propped up by roger/jihan and bitmain miners

i dont buy the theory that craig is satoshi
i dont care that gavin was "given the keys", he produced no code of note
and blaming jeffs failure as a coder on blockstream is just pathetic

and now you go and tell me that bch's strategy is to copy other coins tech in hopes of becoming relevant again
you are a fucking joke but by all means keep holding this piece of shit forever

Are you stupid enough to think that in order to use Bitcoin you have to be a miner? Is that serious? You don't even need to be a full node to use Lightning. Your fridge can use BCH so long as it can open a wallet which takes literally no data.

Its running right now you fucking retard. Sure you need a bit of balls and not be a massive faggot brainlet like you, but fucking live either way.
If you want to use your scam coin go for it, but the more you bcunts spread lies the more credibility you lose, if you had any left.

wrong again retard
you need to learn how channels actually work and how they cannot exist without the functionality of segwit
get rid of your negative assumptions about segwit and learn about what it actually does and how that enables payment channels

My arguements about bcash v core is causing my home to be on the verge of collapse.

No BCH's strategy is Satoshi's strategy. Become the one coin to rule them all by putting all features onto itself. If you look at the first papers for the zerocoin protocol they were meant to be applied directly to Bitcoin. So was Ethereum. Bitcoin was always meant to do everything. That was the point of extension blocks and the OpCodes.

he is the one who put the limit on in the first place, bcunt.

diyhpl.us/wiki/transcripts/scalingbitcoin/hong-kong/overview-of-bips-necessary-for-lightning/

This is from Blockstream developers. This is why the BCH can't stand you Segwit supporters. You just make shit up. All Segwit does is allow the sharing of channels. But if fees are low and you don't mind using slightly more block space sharing of channels is irrelevant.

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin!

Would there be a reason to use LN if you couldn't open more than 1 channel?

Do you even know what Segwit does to signatures? Aside from block size that's literally the reason for the fucking fork! You can literally open payment channels on both chains, that isn't special. What Blockstream Core is trying to do is make the entire network run that way with centralized hubs.

Luckily they can't pull it off because this method of LN is vaporware and this system isn't opt in on Core. "Muh you can still transact on the blockchain". Technically yes, but not for $100s possibly $1000s in the future with extreme leadtimes. This removes every aspect of a cash system, with it instead being facilitated like a modern bank where a hub will settle on the blockchain every week or so. Absolute garbage.

look at the date on that article you disingenuous faggot
its accepted today that segwit enables payment channels

you do realize youre talking to someone who holds 0 btc
i am just against you trying to deceive people with your retarded "bch can have LN without segwit" nonsense

I don't really have an emotional investment in BTC of BCH. However from the arguments on both sides I can't help but feel exactly like Lutheranism vs Catholocism

If Catholics are corrupt and not following the word of god then by the premise of the Church and scripture they shouldn't be in charge, but since they were either;
>Lutherans are correct but God is wrong and doesn't exist because sects and herecy is not permissible even "in God's vision"
>Catholics are correct and Lutherans are filthy heretics who should have changed things from inside the system that God set up

same with bitcoin, if Satoshi truly was a far-seeing genius we believe in, you have to believe he set things up for BTC to auto-correct itself without pre-consensus forks and an infiniate amount of splintered factions claiming to be the "real" bitcoin on faith and muh holy whitepapers.

I personally think core's team is in bed with Jews doing Jewy things with Lightening and big banks but I also believe they can't sustain total domination for long if Satoshi was correct and Bcash is just different Jews jewing people that are wrong for the "right" reason.

>fridge mining

They are but the goal is complete dominance. Make bitcoin great again pretty well sums it up.

You retards got dumped on by insiders.
The easiest way to scam someone is to separate them from the crowd, make them believe they're smarter than everyone else, then scam them. It's hilarious how you ignored the technologically superior competitor in the #2 spot. Thanks for buying the whale's bags for 4.5k while ETH has almost doubled in price since then!

there’s been a bunch of good spirited technical debate in this thread, but the real question i have is:

Do you think the Coinbase app will automatically put Bitcoin cash on the top of the list if it becomes more expensive than bitcoin?

Sidechains are actually a better solution than LN. That's why they patented sidechains instead of LN.

Its not nonsense, you don't even know what these things do and you're calling me a fucking liar. Everything about this divide is political. People in this thread arguing in favor of Cash are making technical arguments while people against are just attacking emotionally and aren't able to refute anything.

Streaming money. You can your internet provider per byte you download or your electric provider per watt you use. Also it lowers fees dramatically. Say I open a year long BCH Lightning channel with my bank. Then I only pay one fee for the year.

That's my point. Lightning has been available for years and you still don't understand. There are different types of Lightning and Segwit coin uses one while BCH uses another. I'm sorry but stupidity of this magnitude can't be helped, I did all I could to help you.

the irony is overwhelming considering that 99% of bch code pushes are straight copy/paste from core
once again, i have no dog in this fight
i just cant stand you pajeet bch shills

I completely agree. Ethereum is looking strong out of this and it is probably the only coin that can compete with BCH. Because of this shit it might actually win out entirely.

I think they go by hashpower.

go ahead and explain to me how segwit works and how it enables the btc version of LN
if you can adequately do that then youll realize halfway through why im right about bch LN

Bitcoin is an open source project.

Are you too stupid to argue for yourself?

If ETH doesn't do something about scaling this year, BCH will overtake it.

im demonstrating that you have no idea of the intricacies of the technicals which you are arguing

Yeah no shit there has to be a cap retard, do you honestly think a single never ending block is a good idea? As he said, you increase size based on demand and hardware capacity

>im demonstrating
By asking me to formulate your argument for you? Are you joking? Segwit removes signatures from transactions that way the transaction can be completed by non-owners of the BTC used in that transaction. This type of Lightning is only necessary if you don't have any block space and your fees are already high.

by forcing you to demonstrate that you dont know what segwit does and you dont know how LN functions
thank you

All the hardcore BTC people have been with BCH since the fork

seeAll Segwit does is remove digital signatures from the transaction and moves them to an "anyone can spend" address. This is the functionality of Segwit for LN that allows you to bridge channels (still doesn't work). Considering a blockchain is a decentralized ledger of sequencing digital signatures and Segwit removes signatures from transactions, its questionable if BTC even fits this definition.

You still haven't made an argument yet.

Looks like he’s not going to

It’s official: BTC headed to 0 and BCH headed to 15k

i was waiting to see if this shitthread would get bumped again desu
anyways, ln requires the ability to refer to unsigned tx
i suggest you turds actually learn the tech instead of repeating catchphrases and lies
also i made six figures tonight on VEN and ARY
have fun with your shitcoin

This is not a discussion about what an end-user *can* do. It is about the top level of integration that the winning network will be capable of. Big blocks mean a chain had effectively removed itself as a contender for the title of most dominant network. If you are not already thinking on end game IoT integration, then you are a fucking normie in this game.

Lol, no you didnt

investopedia.com/terms/s/segwit-segregated-witness.asp

What the fuck are you talking about?