times Veeky Forums was right

> times Veeky Forums was right.
> thanks for the shills friends

ty everyone buying at all levels keeping it mooning

dont thank the guy who bought at $0,0001 any more than the guy that bought just now

dont sell im not dumping until 10 cents and my shitty 32k investment wont change the numbers anyways someone will gladly prop it up higher

I find biz is way ahead of the game on alot of coins. Just need to wade through the shit.

Was interested in telcoin and Ethorse but they've shot up too quickly for me to get in now

Still holding REQ bags

Yup. Sitting on 700k extra comfy

it's a nobrainer. it was less than a centh when it got listed on kucoin. I seriously regret not selling my xrb and bnty for the time being to all in on this as soon as it got listed.

How high do you see this going?

this is true, I also use forums and reddit but Veeky Forums is always a few hours ahead of everywhere else.

Was literally the first person to shill this on biz, ur welcome op. I shilled it before tokens were even released from ICO, begging you guys to buy early on ED. I'm so glad some of you listened

I got 310k, so comfy.

3 to 5 cents. Choose an exit point and hop on the next kucoin moon mission.

who /readytobedumpedon/ here?

where on reddit? /cryptocurrency/ is shit... all their coins never do shit
> muh technology

>tfw just starting to research crypto's and stocks b/c finally have money
Just want to say, this is possibly the most retarded, acid trip of a thing possible. The entire concept of stocks/crypto. Obviously if you're smart you can make money by reading the psychology of it, which I hope to do, but at the end of the day you're speculating on worthless shit who's only value is other people clicking a buy button. So much time spent on this, so little gain for humanity. At the end of the day I'm just glad I have a real meaningful job since I'd an hero if this was my only contribution to the world. Just 100% kikery all around. currency was a mistake. only qualia and survival has value

why do you keep referring to crypto as an acid trip?

Niggaz on reddit are too busy witch hunting ponzi shit scams like bitconnect. Theyre trying to be some faggot ass community. They should be chasing gains after the shit show we experienced the past few days.

because I'm coming from another world entirely. I do scientific research m8. This is just astounding on a basic level. Growing up I always thought stocks had some intrinsic value and just today I learned it was just people gambling on other people's thoughts, and that some people spend their entire lives on this.

any suggestions?

360k shares on this. I love it.

>so little gain for humanity
Hahahahahahaha gt the fuck outta here with that shit

you're gay bro

They didn't shill the ico
That's when you should've bought

kek, I went from /lit at 10pm to here and it's like i'm in some 1980's American Psycho wonderland. strange shit. Might as well make money I guess

50 cents

Ye just wait til you find out that money is like that too

>might as well make some money I guess
Now you're talking. Do it!

so i buy now ?

WHERE IS THEIR CODE???

>not buying the dip with the remainder of your portfolio

You said this in another telcoin thread. Da fuck you talking about mate?

>token that allows mobile transfers for a far lower fee than anything else in the market
>Jamal can now send 300usd to his mom in Somalia and she will receive 280 instead of the 250 she received before
>empowering the unbanked poorfags and niggers
>little gain for humanity

We’re the fucking mother Theresa for funding this shit, u welcome poor people now use this shit so I can buy a lambo.
Everyone wins.

ok i just went all in so expect it to dump now guys sorry.

Still very early in this with a huge potential. Great team. Great strategy.

but how would she use it?

I dont see them having any code ready? Only the ICO code to distribute tokens.
If they really dont have any code written yet then it might take 2 years to get any kind of minimum product ready.

when does tel come to binance?

You fucking idiots better have bags if not hop on it's not too late

Europe is about to wake up, should increase the volume drastically. but when east coast wakes up its fucking on.

better get it on kucoin while it's 0.01

ETH walls are increasing. Bail now before it's too late.

So when to sell?

Personally I am holding until 0.03 cents. long shot hope for 0.05 cents honestly is my ideal sell point but with this project I think we could see a pump end of Feb

i think you mean .03 dollars

Oh shit

>My ID
Oh Lol

is kucoin slow on receiving eth deposits cos my binance account saying the money gone but nothing showing up. already made a couple deposits into the same wallet earlier today. what's going on?

this is going to 150 sats by the end of the day.

source: original telcoin biz shiller

Europe is waking, I am still in bed and I bought extra 200k.
Let's show burgers we can moon coins as well!!!

>learned about it from /bi when it was @ 5 vitoshis and bought some for lulz
>did my research and realized the potential
>when my deposit to go all in finally arrived it already doubled
>bought anyways at 10
did I fuck up?

how far you think this can go in mid term? does 5c seem reasonable?

it should be fine, it will go 5x at least, buy as long as it is below 0.01$

too me yeah but not much more than that for a really delayed time

>telcoin
>shot up too quickly
Nigger DBC was shilled here and I thought .14 was a lot and I ended up selling it at .50 just after the peak. This thing can easily get to 3 or 4 cents in the next couple of weeks and hasn't even been shilled anywhere near as DBC yet. There is still time.