Programmers, hackers, well known con-artist (Mcafee) and unemployed NEETS claim crypto is not a bubble

>Programmers, hackers, well known con-artist (Mcafee) and unemployed NEETS claim crypto is not a bubble
>Every single respected financial managers and Warren Buffet it's probably not going to end well

Ummm... Who is right? The Mooners or the jelous nocoiners?

the mooners.

Mooners of course.

>Every single respected financial managers and Warren Buffet it's probably not going to end well
How very generous of them to warn us.

Warren buffet doesn’t understand technology. He’s 163 years old. He is literally a walking abacus.
Banks hate change. Financial experts hate losing control.

Crypto is going to moon for the rest of the foreseeable economic future on earth. Any one who cannot literally see this as inevitable is probably intellectually stunted

>Programmers, hackers, well known con-artist (Mcafee) and unemployed NEETS claim crypto is not a bubble

They're already bagholders.

They're still accumulating.

No one claims it isn't a bubble.

Of course it is, particularly at this rate of growth.

What smart people disagree with is when the bubble is likely to burst. Imo it has quite a few years to go yet.

But even when it does burst, projects will rise from the ashes and continue. Much like the dotcom bubble. Crypto will never die, so the idea of a bad "end" is nonsensical.

Both. Bitcoin is a bubblecoin, will crash ugly as fuck once somebody puts a stop to Tether shenanigans. Crypto will dip with it, but legit projects continue developing, life will go on, bitcoin will also rise again (just like all legit projects).

Why is this so fucking hard to see? It's clear. And I've been in this space only from Dec. You guys should know better.

Do not take Warren Buffet's word on anything related to technology

TRUST WALL ST YOU GUYS!

I was around in the late 90's when every senior expert (read: old geezer) told us that having a website and some sales logic behind it is not going to last.

It's exactly the same right now: most people cannot step out of their frame of reference and recognize breakthrough technology.

Do I believe BTC will end fiat? Hell, no. Do I still believe blockchain and DLT is going to change the world of finance? Absolutely. With all due respect to those legendary investors, they are >70 and will not adapt to disruptive change.

You vastly overstate the market's reliance on Tether.

There are $1.6 billion of them. Total. Meanwhile, Bitcoin alone has $10 billion of DAILY volume, and the total market has $30-$60 billion of daily volume.

There's way, way more to this growth than just tether printing.

THIS! So the best course is (I guess) to keep an eye on the projects that will make it. And get a slice of the fun when it's still cheap to get in.

"NEETs" are not a collective that says that we're not in a bubble. It is in a bubble at the moment, it's obvious. But over time, cryptos will not die.

It's too small of a market for many larger companies involved in Finance to put any serious money into. Not to mention the only way the value of a coin is currently measured by is its price on an exchange.

>"No one claims it isn't a bubble."
>Implying this isn't posted regularly
>Implying you aren't looking at the thread right now where user's keep saying it'll "MOON" harder

Crypto will replace fiat entirely in a century

Yea, the numbers are something like that, I agree. But Tether printer seems to somehow magically be always behind every btc pump. Otherwise, down it goes. This was already being observed in early Dec, when they were printing...what 50 mil per week. Now it's like 100 mil per day. There's something odd in the air.

>Do not take Warren Buffet's word on anything related to technology
>Avoided the tech bubble

>"meh the oldie doesn't know a thing or two!"

Crypto is a bubble, its just simple math. These returns will stop and eventually pop at some point. Youre shooting cryptovalue out of this earth if this growth continues, ergo it wont. Then people will naturally start realizing their coins en masse after growth stops.

Thats just how things work, its simple math. Nobody knows when that will happen though

This is our timeline

Did the price of crude oil before petroleum imply oil became a bubble? If so, I'm ok with a bubble lasting a century and a half.

It will moon harder. Much harder.

The point is that even if it is a bubble, when it will burst is a very different. I think the market will go to many trillions before there's even a risk of it happening.

Not sure if you understand what a bubble is though. It doesn't mean something that is destined to eventually crash and burn into nothing. When it does burst (which is likely to be many years from now), it will just be a case of most tokens losing considerable value. But projects will continue and some tokens will recover.

Take the dotcom bubble. That burst, and look at the internet now. Amazon lost massive share value when the bubble burst, and look at that now.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain tech definitely has a very strong future though beyond the bubble bursting.

Exactly. Forget about buying and holding for 10y - you'd have to be very lucky to pick winners. Keep buying promising projects on technological merits and sell moonshot coins. Over time, the amazon and ebay of crypto will get clear. Those are the tokens you keep.

I doubt BTC will be as relevant in 10y as it is now. I believe in the following:

- Z-coins (anonymous)
- Trade and logistics, supply-chain
- notary services, smart contracts, oracles
- e-sports and gambling to a smaller extend
- music coins to a smaller extend

Pure payment coins probably will lose some importance.

You complete fucking retard.Do you think 100 mil per day is not allot?Do you think you need 20% of the volume to crash the market?Get the fuck out idiot