Forget about the meme coins for a second user, when’s the last time you’ve made love?

forget about the meme coins for a second user, when’s the last time you’ve made love?

What is Love?

Two weeks ago and before that over a year ago

Does it count if you do it with a boy?

November. Got a date this week with Stacy

too much of a pussy to approach women desu lol haha

Going past the 2 year mark... fucking kill me. If I don't make it here I will kill myself.

Never

yea it stopped being a concept in my head

2 years
try 25

Baby don't hurt me

This week

last night in the passage using standed up technique

no

Yesterday although it was not very good, My wife is 8 months pregnant which make its awkward

SAME

3 days ago. I make love fud.

>28 lvl virgin here

Yesterday, now fuck off to /r9k/ this isn't business.

getting fucked by the market doesn’t count bitch

no times for whores im on crypto 24/7

I've always wondered about that, 8 months is pretty far along. How's the general change in feel? Do you ever make like....Contact?

How does your unborn baby's vagina feel?

>implying people on 4chains actually procreate

on Veeky Forums you're either a virgin wizard or a newfag.
There is no in between.

20 mins ago..

>fuck a 19 yo on a regular basis and she does anything for me and calls me daddy
>still get a better fuck out of the crypto markets

Made love? Fuck man 2+ years probably. Sex, maybe less than a year. Probably best I didn’t keep track exactly. Hoping for some lady luck this year though

10 1/2 years . im 27 now, idgaf. i fucked my gf back then 3-4times a day for over 4 years. ive shot more loads into pussy than most guys. just bunkering money since then and rub one out if i feel to. im not even ugly or so, its just way easier to have a fap lol

Make it STOP

this morning then cried after because of some repressed shit pussy won't heal, I just want to feel sober again pls help

Like 2 years ago when I lost my v card to a backpage whore.
I look average, have a bit of a social life, and make great money. I just have a hard time connecting to people emotionally. Fucking borderline autism.

last night desu

I live in Vietnam, so I get top notch pussy on the fuckin reg motherfuckers. I can't use my phone safely at the gas station cos my tinder has too many matches yo. I have to count calories now cos I eat so much pussy I was getting fat y'get me? Stay mad

Feels the same, sometime she complains that I hit the cervix but I don't notice it myself. Around the 7 month plus mark your restricted to doggy only. Nothing else works with a belly in the way.

About a month ago, wife is also 8 months preggo. Will be about 4-5 months before we do the deed again

>then cried after because of some repressed shit pussy won't heal, I just want to feel sober again

If pussy won't heal I recommend salvia and warm water baths.

You'll be fine in about a week.

My wife turned into a total slut through her pregnancy. And the further along she got the hornier she got. Until suddenly in month 8 she just completely lost interest. We hardly had any sex until 3 months after the birth.
I have nothing else to add to this really

>I can't use my phone safely at the gas station cos my tinder has too many matches
You can't use your phone safely at a gas station in general. Hence the no mobile phone signs.

A few days. I have a GF, and she's really pretty, but she's more cute than sexy to me.

Our work schedules are weird so it definitely fucks with our sex life. It's definitely more convenient just to rub one out sometimes.

Focus on making money and improving yourself. Don't waste too much time chasing sex. No matter how pretty she is, at best she will satisfy you only briefly.

Live a meaningful life, anonfags.

Newfags, shut the fuck up and lurk more.
The left talk about safe spaces all the time which is annoying, but it's ironic because Veeky Forums was a safe space for autists. Being a virgin was the user standard- chads and non-virgins were laughed at.
Why?
Because it was a safe space for the autists. Autists that don't care about getting pussy. Autists that can't get any pussy.
Do you think Vitalik Veeky Forumsarin is going to use his autistic magic to help a bunch sex-having normies make money? No. We put the autists on a pedestal because they can do things we can not, and you fuckers are ruining this for everyone involved.

lol virgin detected

>poeple should leave Veeky Forums when they get older because hearing about other people having sex triggers me

>browse Veeky Forums regularly for almost 10 years now
>get called a newfag by some virgin on the business board

What did user mean by this?

underrated

Truer words man. Reminds me of how I should of broke it off with a long term gf when I literally didn’t find her attractive enough to fuck anymore. I deflected her advances and chose to rub one out instead. She cheated and though it fucked me up I can’t say I’m surprised. I do feel bad for how I must have made her feel. No one ever tells you how complicated life can get. Live and learn not to repeat your past mistakes anons, that’s all you can do

>Browses Veeky Forums for 10 years
>Reddit spacing
What did user mean by this?

seriously. I graduated over a decade ago and I know I was here in high school so if anyones a newfag it’s that guy. Things evolve, get over it. Also try getting laid for once and release some of that tension

>spacing doesn't come from Veeky Forums, where it was used for over a year before reddit was launched
>no, it doesn't come from messageboards that were around for years before Veeky Forums either
>and it DEFINITELY doesn't come from emails, where this imageboard also takes > from

>NO, SPACING COMES FROM REDDIT

You're a fucking brainlet. Every retard that says 'reddit spacing' is a waste of fucking bandwidth. Fuck off, don't give me any more (You)s.

>getting offended on Veeky Forums
I'm starting to think your 10 year claim was full of shit user. Why would you lie on the internet?

I'm not offended, I'm telling you that you're intellectually challenged.

Here’s a (You) cause I agree. Hurrr durr a space between two sentences dat moss mane dur fram leddit. You must go back !

the fuck is reddit spacing

too long ago

I fucked my gf the day before yesterday and I came inside her

She was probably fucking tyrone during the last 3 months.

>Not knowing the reddit spacing meme
If you were a crypto and newfaggery made money, i'd be all in.
At least admit you're a newfag user. It's not hard.
Reddit spacing is the double spacing people use in most forms of normie text.

Like this.

It's when brainlets have literally nothing to contribute so they bring up the fact that people put a space in their posts to seperate things.

Like this. And they think that somehow this started on reddit and wasn't used on Veeky Forums or any other imageboard or messageboard or email until 2005.

Two weeks ago

Speaking of which, and to further serve annoying the autist, since my first gf I’ve not used a condom regularly. They’ve always been on birth control. On the rare occasion she fucked up and forgot to take the pill we’d have to use a rubber. and holy shit it’s like the feeling is almost totally gone. If my next gf isn’t on the pill I will legit never get my rocks off. sigh

Yeah, 'I can't feel anything with a condom on' sounds like a total meme until you actually use one, they're complete shit unless it's a random hookup.

I feel ya man. Granted, if my GF initiates I'm generally receptive and... well, I'm still willing to see if it can be a healthy relationship for a variety of reasons. I do agree that if you're refusing her advances most of the time, that's probably a good sign that you should break up unless there's external factors at play.

But at the end of the day sex is just sex. It's important, but so is your time.

>it's when brainlets have nothing to contribute!
>Posts on a thread on Veeky Forums that starts off with "lets forget about the meme coins" and starts talking about getting laid
The irony here is palpable.
It doesn't matter where double spacing began. You're arguing against a meme. It doesn't matter where double spacing began, the term is used to identify normies posting on Veeky Forums because in the last couple of years, you fuckers have become much bolder in your stupidity.

Dude I’ve been having sex nearly as long as you’ve probably been alive. I don’t know how I’d prove it anyway but it’s really not important. Take it or leave it, I’ve been here since damn near the beginning. Like that should matter or be worth an accolade or something

Don't hurt me

Id like to see your certificate of intercourse please

Paraphilia towards money unironically. Honestly love money more than sex. I will literally fap to my delta. dirty little slut.

Dude i've been posting on Veeky Forums nearly as long as you've probably been alive. I don't know how i'd prove it anyway but it's really not important. Take it or leave it. I've been here since damn near the beginning. Like that should matter or be worth an accolade or something

>Made love

OP, I fuck tinder bitches. There's no love involved.

Two nights ago, told my fiance this is how I'd impregnate her while i banged her missionary for the soul purpose of procreation.
She doesnt believe in my crypto though so i gotta kill her on my honeymoon

I seem to of misplaced it. Let me check under the freedom piece in my bedside table. Nope not there better keep looking

Unless you’re fucking nigger tier women, you really don’t even need them. Condoms are the worst. I have friends in multi year long relationships who still use them and I have no idea how.

>bring up someone posting in a off-topic thread
>by posting in an off-topic thread
Heh, ok dude, sure showed me. Nice irony.

Two weeks ago with my gf. Wont be some time until the next time as she’s in med school and im finishing my undergrad.

4 times yesterday
Get your shit together anons

stop posting this shitty shinny wojak you absolute cuck

I made a program in Love (lua) a bunch of months ago.
Other than that I'm hodling my virginity. I'm sure its value will skyrocket.

perhaps the newfag isn’t familiar with sage. And yes, in all of the fields when applicable

Also
>It doesn't matter where double spacing began
>proceeds to scream 'REDDIT SPACING' at random anons in threads who post with spaces in their posts as has been done since this site was launched

You really are a brainlet fucking hell.

>Not knowing how to greentext
>Continues to greentext
You newfags REALLY need to shut the fuck up and lurk more.
Also you're the one that called me out for going off topic. I only called out your hypocrisy. Everything on this thread is irrelevant to Veeky Forums

>I have friends in multi year long relationships who still use them and I have no idea how
What the FUCK? Isn't that stupidly expensive as well as fucking depressing?

kek th-thats not how that works user

now I genuinely don’t find that strangers have a perogative to lie on the internet but you sir are testing that notion

no more

no more

I've literally been posting on this website for a decade this summer, it doesn't matter how many times you call me a newfag it just makes you look more stupid.

>not knowing how to greenest

Holy shit the reddit spacing autists are the same idiots that bring up greentexting, now it honestly makes sense. Fuck, thanks user, you've actually helped to explain this shit to me, it's just a new way of expressing your autism, it has nothing to do with reddit or spacing.

My gf wanted to yesterday but whilst she was giving me a BJ all I could think of was Bitconnect Carlos going"HE HE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY" and I started laughing so she stopped.

Fucking cockblocked by a shitcoin I didn't even invest in.

>exaggerating my response because you have no point
>Doesn't know what reddit spacing is
>Claims to be an oldfag
People used to try to be like you ironically on this site as a joke about how cancerous normies would be if they migrated over.

Never, fornication is degenerate

Sex is overrated, you really need to be horny so you can enjoy it.
Blowjobs is where it's at, any time in the day it feels fucking perfect.
>tfw gf gives long perfect rimjobs

kek I say it outloud like 30 times a day she's starting to get pissed off but never happened during sex

You're genuinely special, user, keep it up.

What other boards do you post on? I want to make sure I know which of the brainlets who post about 'reddit spacing' is you.

I'm all of them, user. On every board.

I to have witnessed the screeching on every board I’ve been on. alas he must be telling the truth

Nice, we can continue this in mtf gen on /lgbt/ then. :^)

oh shit, post boipucci. actually don’t

>not taking a year of abstinence to get closer to God whilst waiting for your millions

how long is "never?"

I have never ever