Why is this shitcoin dumping all over my chest? Thinking of just selling now and cutting my losses. What a scamcoin

Why is this shitcoin dumping all over my chest? Thinking of just selling now and cutting my losses. What a scamcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MalcolmLerider/status/954629310178054144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VEN is the new NEO

do you actually think there's any future in neo? whats stopping it fading away as just yet another shitcoin in 1 year? genuinely curious.

you must be a retard, this coin went from 16 cents to $190 dollars in roughly one year- many more ICOs are happening on the NEO platform, it is poised to challenge ( not overtake, but provide decent competition) to ETH by the end of the year

This is a great coin for a long term hold but it will continue to correct in the short term.

>2 decimal places
Lol good luck with that

does it have a reasonable expectation of competition if it's only going to start competing at the end of this year? ethereum's heavily entrenched in the market today, in a year's time it will only be more so.

if you mean competing within china it makes more sense

>NEO
What, you mean there's no room to grow?

>chinese ethereum

NEO's price went up from around $150-190 in the run up to THEKEY ICO- granted the team behind it handled it poorly.

APEX is NEOs next big ICO, on the 29th Jan I believe. Expect a run up in price around then, as people rush to buy NEO to purchase APEX during the ICO

i already own a bunch of neo, but i never looking too much into the platform like i did with ethereum, other than treating it as something to trade.

i know it's getting ICOs, but it would need hundreds this year to catch up to the number ethereum has. i can see it providing some value inside china, but little value outside. unless i'm missing something.

>> 6734191
never looked*

>biggest bullrun since antshares
>wonders why its retracing
you'll never make it

went from 1 to 150 dollars in less than a year
>shitcoin

ah you inpatient dipshit

Always the same reactions.
Coin pumps - it's the future!!!
Coin corrects - it's a scam!!!

Eh, already sold all my NEO for ODN and UFR.

Made solid 7x gains, not really seeing much mooning potential with this coin any more. Currently overvalued as fuck.

I bought at $140 but I kind of want to sell now because bitcoins going to drag it into the ground if it dips again

Proven platform with about 30 ICOs coming

dont get fomoed by VEN train, every week has a trending coin, NEO is ok and hold up while the big dip

People moving profits over to UBIQ

short term p&d pajeet coin? no thanks.

So it turns out Neo has a shit load of problems that I'm guessing are deliberately not talked about/discussed to keep the newbies investing.

For those who missed the thread last night: →

tldr;
>it's a security according to Howey test, SEC will eventually categorize it as such
>exchanges not licensed for securities, so securities get delisted
>bittrex already disabling wallet for almost a month now
>next step is delist neo
>same securities laws in South Korea, EU, US, so most exchanges will eventually delist Neo
>Neo ICOs are literally plagiarizing other ICO white papers as a means of easily/quickly introducing ICOs for pumping Neo
>Neo holders don't do research, so they'd never know this
>Tx speeds are so high because Neo's nodes are centralized
>Neo ICOs are 30k to introduce a dapp, ETH is ~$1-$400

You get the idea, read the thread for more. Why the fuck does no one talk about this..? Only explanation I can think of is Neo holders don't do any research that conflicts with their idea that it's the next Eth.

You buy today
you sell 10 days from now
you profit
your welcome

Ride the ICOs for the next year.

Because any coin with real value pumps every now and then when the normies hear an update, it then corrects and the cycle continues.

NEO has been consistently shilled by some of the top investors in the world as one of the top three coins for growth in 2018, but this is based off the fact that it is basically guaranteed overall growth, not a quick 10x like most retards here expect.

Buy VEN like all the other idiots here if you want quick gains, then watch it dump before the rebrand when the whales force it down to buy in (the real time to enter). Oh and make sure you're quick to cash out before it plummets like fuck after the rebrand.

>then watch it dump before the rebrand when the whales force it down to buy in (the real time to enter).
When will that happen?

> (You)
>short term p&d pajeet coin? no thanks.
You clearly have no fucking idea what UBIQ even is, do you.

You fucking kidding? 3 main currencies supplying strong ICOs BTC, ETH and NEO

Usually a day or two before any big event, can't say for definite as it's triggered as soon as big orders start going through and everyone begins FOMO'ing in real quick.

The price will jump up again after the rebrand, maybe 50% - 100%, cash out somewhere in that bracket and you'll be out before it falls again, then buy back in if you want to or choose another promising coin.

>he doesn't know they're all just shitty chinese copy pastas, just like NEO itself

Hope so. I'd like to be able to afford at least 100. Jealous af of the 4K+ ant shares holders

ive held omg for about 7 months. it was so worth it. hold neo will be just as sweet or even more. you must have a vice-like group and buddhistesque ability to control your emotions. see you on the other side. this is fud

one of the few green coins the last 7 days. did you literally buy at ATH?

Yeah I’m a wage cuck up 7k just holding like 1500 worth I bought a few months ago. People who lose money on crypto at all are retards

>i can see it providing some value inside china, but little value outside. unless i'm missing something.

Something I think a lot of people here are missing is China's population is higher than USA, S.Korea and Europe's combined. They haven't even started trading cryptocurrency near the levels we do. Let that sink in.

This. NEO recovered to pre-dip levels very comfortably.

fork of ethereum with a couple of tweaks, yeah. doa.

i know, but a very large % has no disposable income. besides, it's china's pop vs the rest of the world. and they're very much trading crypto just on exchanges outside of china.

>i know, but a very large % has no disposable income
Can't really argue with this your right. Still believe China has some catching up to do though. Even without this I believe NEO will be big this year.

How much gas do I get for holding around 200 of these

Almost nothing

lol you are fucking stupid

>30k of this gets me almost 2 gas a month
Wew

neo at ath. buy back later when it lost 30%

>Why the fuck does no one talk about this..?

Because almost all of that is FUD and lies?
The reason Bittrex wallet is disabled is because they are updating it to support NEP5 tokens

twitter.com/MalcolmLerider/status/954629310178054144

why compare dollars to units? that 30k only gets you 200 neo, so that 2 gas is 1% per month

NEO MOONING

Lol I'm glad I've been selling my stack the last week

Because all the smart money is dumping it for VEN, JIM BREYER INCLUDED. You think Jim and his hot dominant Chinese wife give a shit about NEO? At first it was the salty walty’s now it’s the NEO fags. Face reality, VEN is the definitive ETH, BTC, and XRP of China.