BNTY AMA and announcement incoming

BNTY AMA and announcement incoming.
See you on the moon, space cowboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit is looking really promising, gotta admit!

Interesting. Stoch RSI and MACD strong buy signals. Pretty straightforward buy.

See you on the moon, niggers. Took long enough. Collect BNTY from weak handed faggots all the way up.

The head dev is doing an AMA over on faggit rn btw.. reddit. com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7rp8je/bounty0x_review_the_wild_west_gone_digital/

And the faggot is late to his own AMA. lol . .

btw

>this little bitch offers you her tight little BNTY
wat do?

>y-you have how much bnty, user ? ?

Bro what the fuck is wrong with her legs?

That's deformed.

no hes just too fucking stupid to get the timezone conversions right, its in 2min.

my cock isnt berried between them? they aren't wrapped around my head? take your pick

do you like thicc girls????

Lmao whatever gets you hard user. Just saying bro she could probably pop your fucking head like a nutcracker if you went down on her.

Might technically be a midget but if you wouldn't bury your bnty in this little bitch then just invest in kys senpai.

Pointless shitcoin

kys retard BNTY's use cases are fucking massive

sometimes, never nogs tho.
and if she was my waifu i could sick her on my enemies to crush their fucking skulls in as well - no pusy ate tho

user do you not understand this strategy yet? Literally Pajeets who can barely read (much less any technical writing, like a whitepaper) are in every thread and just claim
>coin bad not to buy
>t. SanJeet

No they aren't. The only use case is making some easy money off retards who think this thing has a future.
I invested in this shit months ago and took my profits out and put them in coins with actual potential because I'm not a dumb cunt. If other coins want bounties, they will use their own coin as a reward. Not bounty fucking 0x.

thanks for confirming you're a pajeet. Bounties aren't in BNTY you dumb fuck, BNTY is just used for staking.

rEEEEEEEEEEEtard

have you actually read the whitepaper?
as a bounty hunter or sheriff you CANNOT participate unless you STAKE bounty. As both a hunter and a sheriff you can have your BNTY burned if you do not meet expectations for a certain bounty.

Have you even read the whitepaper you fucking autist

Holy shit i really hate trading this at Kucoin, there's always one nigger that put an order higher or lower by 1 sats.
They really need to put a ridiculous fee each time a coin is being put at order book similar to etherdelta

Those are bots son.

WE MOONIN BOYS UP 10% ALREADY

fuck user what a goddess, goddamn i love thick chicks like this. ugh i just want my dick to live between her ass cheeks.

Fucking hell, sold my stack today to buy REQ because fuck trusting some rich kids fresh outta high school to deliver a decent product. That said, the fact that I sold makes this a certified moon mission.

kek, you new to this shitcoin? we aren't going anywhere until this is on more than just the kuckcoin exchange.

wish i would have dumped this and gone all in on INT when that user was shilling it the other day. would have 5x'd my money and be set right now. instead we will literally hover between 300-500 stats for the rest of january.

Bit Z listing also announced
Get in boys

Kucoin down?

>Tether

HAHAGAHSHAHAGA