LAMDEN TAU

ITS BEEN PLUMMETING FOR WEEKS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHUCH ONE OF YOU TOLD ME TO BUY THIS SHIT

IM DOWN 50% ON MY INVESEMTNET

>actually doing what Veeky Forums tells you

That was an obvious pnd lol

Tau

>project leader finished bachelor of ARTS doing HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
for those of you retards that don't know what tf that is it's basically user experience, writing lengthy stories about how a user experiences certain software
>no actual product
>did i mention project leader is a moron?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how do i get out im 50% loss

fucm ky portfolio iup

You got scammed by literal frat boys. They're nailing 10/10 Stacies with your money right now.

Great, time to buy soon

yeah i dont care about that so am i lol
i just want my money

DOES TAU EVEN FUCKING HAVING WALLET STAKING

Feel you man, these bags are heavy

When they get on a better exchange they will pump, r-right?

lmao tau what?

This, why would you ever buy LAMDEN TAU

bags so heavy user?
blame suppoman

I told you when you shilled this last week that I would be waiting to buy in low. You called me a retard then for not FOMOing. Now you idiots are panic selling. Lmao I told you so.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
dumped my bags at ATH :)

One juicy bit of info:
Exchanges are reluctant to list tokens that ICO'd without a KYC, which TAU did :)

That fratboy from the team acknowledged this and continued to say something along the lines of
>Decentralized exchanges are the future anyway bro
>we'll get on those
I sold my stack at 7x profit and moved on

You should always sell ICOs as soon as possible unless they're unique, team is organized, and has a working product. Lamden is not any of those things. Their product is coming out in December FFS. The leaders are fucking retards....

buy TAU goyim

This sounds a lot like how MYST was set up.
They just up and left and said they'll finish it when they get back from vacation.