White girl portfolio

Been hodling only XMR since last year

Started diversifing my portfolio last week

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/moU0fUP3-Sequel-to-the-highly-predictive-BTC-What-if-SHTF-Count/
tradingview.com/chart/OMGUSD/fzS0JaLI-OMG-target-1000-in-Februari-2018/
currenttimestamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trash

>
Why's that ??

Show bobs

you only bought shitcoins

Send boobs and I'll tell you what coin you should really invest in. XMR is decent, but theres a far bigger player in town.

no one is gonna give you advice until you post your tits

and vechain

monitoring

for bobs and vechain

B O B S
O
B
S

just go all in ETH

Tits or gtfo

70% ETH
20% NEO
10% BAT

bobs and vagine now

White girl? Fucking kill yourself you nigger lover.

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever.

On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl:dr: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Marry me =)

bob end vegene or gtfo

>0.03btc
you should diversify into sucking more dicks first

TIMESTAMP, I'm not falling for bullshit.

MORE PLEASE GOD

VEN moon mission last call

>hide balance
Why are all white girls dumb and poor

Monero and ada good
Req meh

Others are poop

BTW If thats you, just know you're hot as fuck :)

disgusting roach detected
Kill yourself subhuman

>cant see face
>hot as fuck
enjoy the cuck life

You know the rules. You post a timestamp or you gtfo.

>Can't find image on google.

I would love to switch over to blockfolio but I have over a hundred trades I would have to enter into delta. How did you go about it?

Holy shit. What’s with you pajeets and diversifying a little bit of money. If you want to make any real money go all in, don’t be a pussy.

Time stamp pls.

1st rule in dating women - When she's hot, you don't hold back telling her that. Enjoy being a virgin.

and you're gay as fuck

faggot

faggot

kek

actually 1st rule of women is that none of them are hot, they are 1.Cute 2.OK 3.unfuckable keep putting them on a pedestal and see where that gets you. oh yeah one more time
>cant see face
>hot
are you fucking retarded?

LOLZ Changing VPN now are we? haha get a life

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

timestamp or kys

nah, it's just that we all think you're faggot neckbeard shitstain

Hot = fuckable. Don't care about the face when theres such a bod ready for fucking.

check out this white knight cuck

ohio?

nice monero hold
now tits or gtfo

FFS, get back to drawing Emily. If you need money, go marry chad already.

timestamp with bobs

i dont even have a reaction pic for this shit
>l
>m
>a
>o

thanks for the tip dad

so anything that is fuckable is hot to you? im sorry, now i just kinda feel bad for you.

Noice. Saxy biatch and monero. I likes u.However no timestamp. Therefore faggot who is must die

milktruck just arrive

Fucking nailed it

Thank you user!
How about my portfolio ?

no timestamp

Wise anons demand timestamp for neckbeard faggits do this thread type while jacking of to excited prajeet responses. Yes they do.

nice fucking blog post user

no timestamp

ur boobs aren't even symmetrical, 4/10

Milky mommy Milky mommy
Take my LINKY give me MILKY

larping neckbeard confirmed, literally kys

holy shit how do you any of you ever get laid

photo with delta and time visible (or timestamp i guess)

If those are your all time gains, you need to get in earlier. Actually gamble on something you believe in, not ride a tide.

The vast majority of women on Veeky Forums are chubsters, so the fact that you're hiding your stomach makes my boner suspicious.

Nice tits. Would cup.

Profile looks fine.

now a picture of your vagina just to know that you are not some neckbeard trap

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/moU0fUP3-Sequel-to-the-highly-predictive-BTC-What-if-SHTF-Count/

tradingview.com/chart/OMGUSD/fzS0JaLI-OMG-target-1000-in-Februari-2018/

Add BTC, OMG and NEO.

with my massive dick and crypto gains

>white

Greetings fellow white knight, I didn't see thy oft hither. Thy efforts be deemed valiant and noble in our shared quest to save all the m'lady damsels in distress from thee wrathful vengeance oft thee yonder horde of misogynistic bigots. Continue fighting the good fight, brother. Surely our efforts will be rewarded graciously by m'ladies with lots of sex and adoration for our noble protection. Hitherto hitherto.

They don't man.

This is the shit that runs through their minds when they see females irl and the reason they are socially fucked. Too much internet. I use biz as a tool, not a place to feel welcomed because I have nothing else going for me.

>not buying VEN
women

you're so pretty op

i have 500k in crypto are you single? i will move to wherever you are and take care of you you don't have to fuck me if you don't want. i am ok looking i'd like to think but i am a manlet so i hope you wouldn't mind looking at me. i will cook and clean for you and read white papers and tell you what icos to invest in. i'd buy you things too like gucci bags. i just want to be around you really and have someone to talk to.

pajeet pls

I can't even find this funny

currenttimestamp.com/

literally pajeeting this hard

OP actually delivered, what the fuck

>its a guy with implants

its over

Now I'm only wondering whether it's a trap.

nice tits and nice trips, fuck yeah

nice tits OP

you arent wite!!!

one more pic and i will tell you the next target of a huge pump n dump group

Is that where milk comes from, lady?

thanks, you just reminded me that i will never find anyone that will love me

If that's a trap, that boob's a pretty nice job though.

Pathetic

Go whore yourself at a club roastie

great, now i feel depressed, thanks user

I'm hoping it is so I can learn my lesson and hopefully talk some real girls not chase attention whores online

Eva is that you?

Thanks user

You have a good portfolio

Get into ZCL

nice.

NEO and BTC for sure
OMG I'm gonna have to read about this one
Thanks

Can I buy you things? You don't have to do anything in return, I want to worship you.

Perfect tits, bit bigger than my gf's
Could just be the grass is greener thing though

gonna beat off to that tonight thanks roastie

op please see my post please

What is your portfolio in value instead of percent? +1 Nice tits

Yes I am.

I'll pass, thanks :)