Update for my fellow linkies

not happening

Almost $1 again

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

They laughed at me for saying red bays were part of handle. I will laugh at them today.

>

The global derivative market is somewhere between $0.6 quadrillion to $1.4 quardrillion big for which the LINK tken will serve as an exchange medium.

Assuming no LINKs are used for nodes or anything and all supply is in circulation but there is no compeditor then the market cap of LINK and the derivativemarket should be equal.

thus 1 LINK will be worth around $3 to $3.5 million

ahhhh FUCK I only have like 1400 LINK

My body and 20K linkies are ready

>pricelocked shadowfork coins on my ledger
Feeing comfy af rn

I only have 14. Literally just 14.

I am poor.

I refuse to believe meme lines can predict the future.

are you still in middle school? I feel like a poorfag with my 82k stinky linkies

141 had 148 but I gave 7 to the poor people that couldn't call themselves linkies

>and then user babbled something about a cup and a handle... was he talking about his fucking sandbox again? GROW THE FUCK UP user xD.

i sold 400 linkies today to buy AGI

sitting right at 1500 LINK

NOT FUCKING TOUCHING THEM FOR A LONG TIME. we shoulld probably stop checking charts for at least a month.

where you plebs see a cup and handle, i see a schwarzchild throat.
enjoy holding your bags.

cup & handle resolving just in time for LINK being added to Huobi tomorrow 1/21...

> coincidence

>thinking link manipulation will allow a cup and handle to come to fruition
Just be patient lad

The biggest cup and handle in crypto history.

This is the real cup n handle right under your noses fags

You may see a cup and handle, or you may see shwarzchild throat. Me? I just see niggers drawing meaningless lines on graphs for some reason.

its about to moon. i hate this fucking coin but its so dam obvious
get past 8280

it hit $1.00