HE'S LIVE AND HE'S SHILLING BCC

HE'S LIVE AND HE'S SHILLING BCC
youtu.be/N2EudaNFEGc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a15kU1qGhJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being this retarded.

He was literally yesterday crying about being scammed by bitconnect.

>>Being this retarded.

He's just being a nigger.

Literally the only people I see shilling BCC at this point is Tre and this nigger. Why do blacks like crypto scams so much?

>tfw you scam a fellow nigga out of his life savings but convince him to support your scamcoin even more

Trevon's going to get shot one of these days.

Man, this guy is truly deluded... HAHAHAHAA

holy shit this man is off the rails

Is this guy serious or is he the greatest troll ever?

The only way to make money in a ponzi scheme is to get more idiots into BCC. That's why he's shilling. He knows it's a scam, but he can only get his money back by scamming other people.

That pepe is stellar!

GHANA VERSACE BITCONNECT ベ科ヲ

he's larping right

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

I think the reason why so many dumb people fall for ponzi is because they are also bad people somewhere deep down. They lived their entire lives lowkey getting free rides just via social means and that's why ponzi is so damn attractive to these people, they see it and think... hey, I can do that. I kinda do the same all my life already. All I gotta do is to hustle and convince more people, I do the same shit all day!
They instinctively favor such a coin over normal cryptos that they dont understand. A ponzi seems like something that they can control and influence.

he is serious, stupid and desperate

really desperate

does that retard live in his car

Niggers are truly incredible creatures

i really really really like this pepe. can i have ur permission to save it friend?

>he bought back into bitconnect
Dump it

"I'm not declared bankruptcy"

Fucking My sides, this fucking retard I really hope he hasn't screwed over his family tho.

it's obvious someone reached out to him and he got his money back plus more

He makes 1500 USD a week on Lyft and Grubhub... Allegedly.

poor retard
that said BIIIICCCCCCOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEKKKKEEEE

fag

youtube.com/watch?v=a15kU1qGhJI