>Will I make it?

sell ada u stupid motherfucker

tfw xlm bags

Ok I will, but why?

why the fuck r u holding it
roadmap already came out
xlm roadmap is to come
u sell when the trash comes out
but if u still want to be a retarded motherfucker after selling then just buy the dip after the roadmap is released

and dont fucking listen to random retards on the internet
what the fuck

Digits confirm snek activity
0-5 negative
6-9 positive
Dubs huge
Trips wakey wakey snek

lol, I'm not selling
what about hodling it till q3 or q4 this year?

Anyone holding XLM is gonna make some dough

holding for long risky
i rather do lots of safe short trades
its more work but less stressing

I wagecuck so much, I don't have time to daytrade. But I will look into swing trading. I think my xlm is the one I'll swing trade with once the roadmap pumps it.

I like ADA and thinks it's one of the most viable blockchain/smart contract techs yet to be released.

post your portfolio, if you want. Do you have any long hodls?

and thanks for the input man

Started with 30€, had 800€ at ath will i make it Veeky Forums?

where do you see it after the roadmap

What should I dump my BTC into?

just go x5 - x10 a couple more times and you'll make it. remember that most people put 100 bucks in bitcoin and sell on a loss. if you can make 800 bucks out of 30 you're a minority in the less than 1% of the human population that buy crypto

If I were you I'd go into NEO

Sup Veeky Forums
Rate my folio pls, invested $1k like 2 minths ago. Would You change anything?

omg - gona sell today or tomorrow

zcl - planning to sell at the last pump before hard fork but i might take part in the fork if there is a lot of hype. its safer to sell before the fork

xlm - gona sell with the roadmap pump

slr - bought some when i heard about tesla rumors. gona hold them for long. its risky but thats why i didnt invest much

i'm going to be rich one day right?

It's hard to not compare its prospective market cap to Ripple's

forgot to attach hehehee

I'm in the mood to drop a $1k on something and maybe trade off Ripple

415 OMG
1300 XLM
6500 FUN
10000 TEL

Comfy

Lambo in 2 yearts

Please rate my portfolio. Recommend rebalancing in any particular way? Thanks.

I would hold OMG longer, I bet you its 30$ before march

>The truly Patrician portfolio

Oops

Looking good, need more XLM. Possibly VEN too but I would wait for a dip it's too close to ATH without news to pump it.

Why NEO?

>omg - gona sell today or tomorrow

Do you plan to buy back on a dip? If not, you should get tested for retardation. OMG will be at 3 figs EOY.

>no XLM, no LINK
not gunna make it

lurking no-coiner here, been waiting to get in on this but havent made that all important move yet
this is what I would go with, let me know what you think:
BTC
ETH
XRP
XMR
WaBi
FUN
INT
RAI

*RAI - XRP

What makes you think FUN is going to moon user?

>Why NEO

Solid mid/semi-long term hodl. even if it doesn't end up being used long-term the hype around it will push it to near eth prices

Fantastic long term picks, if only you had some more money. I have 2.5 BTC in both i’m still dollar cost averaging in

Fucking retard DO NOT sell ada. In fact, keep everything except for monero. ADA, QUTM and XLM got shilled by PBC. You keep those.

I have 10k more coming into GDAX, what should I put it in?

LUX bro

IMO you're too spread out. especially when you first get in. A good rule to follow is no more than 3-4 coins while youre under 10k.

Don't have anything but xlm/ada. I'm juat watching those others

im selling the omg at the next pump
will buy if there is a nice dip afterwards

user, care to rate my portfolio (posted above)? Thanks!

mostly, Ive been shilled so hard by Veeky Forums, but the whole "safe gambling" aspect caught me
Just these to begin with?
BTC
ETH
XRP
XMR

I mined half million doge in 2013

How long did it take you in 2013 to mine that doge?

Recovering slowly

ATH was about 140k though

I'm too diversified aren't I? I've also got 2% in FUN and another 1% in TEL for the memes.

I tried to trade my VEN and lost about 500 of it

Laugh at me

I kinda need help with this one. My goal is at least 400k no idea what could be next big gainer, Would Lisk be too late to jump on?

Need help figuring out if I should consolidate some shit / rebalance this a bit. Any advice?

a week on HD6850 gpu. Started literally few days before Veeky Forums inception, when /g/ was suffocating with DOGE threads.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

So many portfolios without DGB...better load up Digibyte fast :)

something like that, tho I might consolodate my btc into eth

Not gonna make it

>how can he not have any VEN

Why didn’t you guys trust me on CND

any advice I don't have much so I'm looking for a 5x to invest my TRX money in when that peaks?

can you link it to this reply? Im on mobile and can't seem to find it for some reason

Recovering. ATH 70k.

Will I make it?

CND

Thanks man

Rate mine

100% of my portfolio: TEL 320k

I remember I mined around 50k or so in 2014 on a 2GB 6950. I lost the wallet like a retard though

Feels pretty normie. I think it's guaranteed to make me steady gains.

ok nvrmind I found it.

I don't kno anything about genisis or binance coin, you have so little I would put those into Neo along with around half of your eth

please rate mine. my ATH was 4400, don't know what went wrong.

noob here. why would a coin dip after it releases its long term goals? is it whales manipulating hype?

just go allin on zcl u get btcp for free!

I am jelous of seeing this much DBC, you will made it user.

We've all been there before. Feels bad man

I would be in like four coins at most with that amount

Maybe just get at least 10% into Enigma? Eth is always a strong hold though.

No one ever rates these

Shit's worth 4.3k now

get IOST for free, also will swap ada and cnd for RLC

man maybe just get rid of BTC for neo and keep your eth. but like I said take genisi and binance and anything you have less than 10% of your total portfolio in and consolidate to Neo.

If i was you Id def get rid of my btc for something like NEO tho

>tfw cant take anyone under 6 figures serious due to them being clueless newfags

garbage

I’m holding my btc until I reach 4 million.

>encouraging LARPing

Thanks fellas, makes sense. ENG and GVT are my moonshots, but they're too small a % of my holdings to be meaningful returns I think.

Feels weird to sell off BTC, I'm sentimentally attached to it or some shit.

there's a small chance it's a mistake, but I really think were now seeing Bitcoin and it's dominance of the market start to crack

advice?

I think short term, Eth could see a dip. It's still up pretty high compared to how low other altcoins dropped. It hasn't been preforming well at all since the dip. Potential moon mission or drop soon.

I always get roasted when I post my shitfolio.

also from first-hand experience I can tell you waiting on moon shots like that never seems to pan out like you want. though they are a very small percentage, so you do you man!

Spreak a 100K between WABI, NULS, LEND, VEN, BAT, and BNB. Either cash some of your BTC or hold it. I personally would cash maybe 1M (note that I live in the Netherlands with very low taxes) and keep the rest in BTC, maybe some ETH as well.

Get some LINK to complete the ultimate meme team.

if you're up on the xrb I would sell. unfortunately I don't know anything about most of those coins

Mostly ETH/ODN/AURA/IDXM

Maybe consolidate a bit. My portfolio $ is similar to yours, and I have similar issue. BAT and QTUM I'd put into REQ or VEN.

>T
R8 pls

9/10 Portfolio.