What is the most guaranteed 10x this year?

What is the most guaranteed 10x this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL
candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF
cryptonetix.com/blockchain-services-ecosystem-luxcore-unveils-major-upgrades-to-its-platform/
nasdaq.com/press-release/one-of-a-kind-blockchain-solutions-and-services-ecosystem-luxcore-kickstarts-the-new-year-with-20180114-00023
coincheckup.com/coins/cardano/charts/basic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jumbocoin

I'm betting on OmiseGO

UFR
Desktop app Q4 2108

your mom

XLM

LINK

xby

coinmetro, use my referral for extra coins, only 2 hours left

pastebin.com/xKQ2PrLL

TheKey

Coss

Ethorse, Telcoin, Opus

Ethereum

PFR

Dev team works in silence without any hype marketing. they will have their first informational video out within a week.

Their platform will be out end of Q1
Currently only on ED
Still super low cap ~20 mil USD

Ufr
Odn
Dragon

Basically get low market cap coins with real use and preferably working products. In small exchanges

LALA

ELF baby. seriously

candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0Q05291U4KeF

BCH without a single doubt will be 10k EOY at least

ARCT

bitcoin
screen cap this!

neckbeard suicide rates

HPB

C20

rip bitcoin

COSS

LUX

cryptonetix.com/blockchain-services-ecosystem-luxcore-unveils-major-upgrades-to-its-platform/

nasdaq.com/press-release/one-of-a-kind-blockchain-solutions-and-services-ecosystem-luxcore-kickstarts-the-new-year-with-20180114-00023

InsurePal without no doubt

Unironically BAT.

BAT being $1 defeats its purpose

ICX. getting tired of people asking though. how can you be this dumb. its like you dont even browse cmc which is by far the laziest way to do it.

WasawasaCOIN

Qash (will delete this soon)

Imagine thinking people will download the Brave Browser
Imagine thinking that even if Pewdiepie shills that his 12 y/o audience will even be able to buy crypto

TEL obviously
maybe not x10, but x5 for sure

Thats easy. CAPP

no foolin, this is the correct answer

CND is basically set in stone to be $5 EOY, at the very least as a self-fulfilling prophecy, because of Teeka Pajeeta

LUX as others have said, solid fundamentals and outclasses most of the top 10 and has multifunction to boot, ARK + XLM + DASH with smart contract essentially

SPHTX and QASH as an undervalued sleepers, I shouldn't even be mentioning them so I can accumulate more

PFR, if not a scam, could have filthy fucking returns if you buy a few masternodes worth right now

unironically BTC and ETH. If you don't believe both will continue to grow you should leave crypto right now

Xrp and Im not even memeing

daytrading btc

xlm if their exchange is good
metro coin if their exchange is good
rest are a crap shoot

VEN

XLM obviously. And not because of FairX. ICOs are better executed on stellar. Stellar will be THE platform token this year.

I'll tell you when I get done stuffing my bags.

ADST
LINX
ATS

Lala, selfkey, Lamden. All are extremely undervalued with a really low market cap allowing for an easy 10x growth.

VEN, XRB

Strat, 30-50x by EOY

ZCL before the fork

Tron

This guy knows right here. Didn’t get touched by the crash and up 30% today. I’m gonna put much more into this baby. Already got 10k pfr

Melon (MLN)

Easy

Imagine thinking this browser plugin token will get added to coinbase

ACHAIN

This, atleast 3.5x in the next 30 days

Glad you are not asking 1000x like people tend to...

Most guaranteed 10x is Digibyte.

Literally no one has mentioned ven. That's depressing. FUCKING VEN OP BUY IT. also Xlm, maybe. But definitely ven.

Omisego if, and it's a big if, they make significant progress with plasma

This right here.

ARY

dyor i aint explaining shit

Reddcoin

Or FUN

VEN is implied

DNA

If the market does what most are predicting, almost every top 100 coin with a use case should 10x by December. I’d say around 20 of those will 20-30x if the supply and market cap are in the right place currently.

This. ETH will skyrocket when BTC lightning network is revealed to be a fraud. ETH will easily reach 10,000 this year. Screencap this.

Sumo
Pbl
Drgn
I dare say wabi
Ven
More I am forgeting I am sure

EDU

adst seconded

appc

Aion you fucking idiots

Bitconnect

Yeah dumb fucking btcer's don't know that their lightning transactions only work for micro transactions and batching them onto a block is still going to cost a fucking ton, once payment channels stop batching then we have a system like we do now with a single node communicating balances which can then be fucked with.

Eth has actual scaling and functions better now then btc

Legit strong advice. You will not lose betting on ETH and BTC bitches.

honestly fuck these kind of threads. if you do lurk you know there are a few obv choices.

icx for sure
ven for sure
xlm perhaps
iota perhaps

other than that eth and ltc are good long term investments

link

ADA

coincheckup.com/coins/cardano/charts/basic

Mobius

I really don't know what its gonna take to make people realize Lightning Network is never coming (at least not in a form anyone would ever want to use). Lightning network has been a fraud since its conceptual stage and anyone who's really taken the time to understands knows that. Yet we still have swarms of idiots clinging to the idea it being released in "6 months" for years now.

REQ when main net releases and the partnerships roll in.

This is the only one that will actually 10x in this thread but biz doesn't want to hear it.

NAS
EOS
NULS
literally x10-20 no-brainers

ZCL

That being said, I am convinced it will dip soon because the fork date is going to be way later than people expect. They will announce it tomorrow or monday if I recall correctly.

HPB could get interesting real fast if they close partnerships with exchanges.

Cardano's valuation is a bit premature right now but I think it can quadruple its current value by May 2018 nonetheless. It's one of the better project out there.

Bitcoin if they can deliver on LN, Schnorr signature aggregation, Mimblewimble etc.

Ethereum, L2 solutions are coming. Turns out the killer use for crypto is creating new assets. Ethereum could capture lots of that value. Forget the world-computer meme.

You WILL lose betting on BTC. You won't lose betting on ETH (not yet anyway).

Komodo
ZRX
Kyber
Waves
LINK
ICX
QTUM

this year, not 2017 idiot

TEL

UFR is a great coin for this. I'd suggest doing your own independent research on it but it's a low market cap coin on Cryptopia and etherdelta right now. It's going to be listed on a new exchange soon. If you've been watching what's been happening this past week, there's been a dip across all cryptos but UFR has been staying pretty consistent.

Bounty0x
DBC
Oyster pearl

Literally only real replies

Link is going parabolic soon

Because theyre autistic and screech "muh centralized jew coin"

Its a known fact that biz hates money.

>2017
>CLEARLY shows 2018 TODAY

the MOST guaranteed wold be tel

Coss. You see all the dividend coins in your wallet every week. Feels good

Payfair

That's just dumb. BTC is still the safest investment you can make to get 10x this year (2nd is probably ETH). Yes you can get 100x with random shitcoins but why risk it?