So I just saw this leaf started making videos about crypto. Anyone watched them...

So I just saw this leaf started making videos about crypto. Anyone watched them? I was expecting FUD but it seems like it's the exact opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you expected FUD you really don't know the guy..
follow him on twitter too, he is very smart and makes really good videos

Can you link me user

This dude did a TED talk about Bitcoin and it's possibilities back in 2014
But that's what made me first get into crypto. He made a very convincing argument

here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY

Highly intelligent and I respect him, but overly pompous and quite offputting to be honest. I recommend skipping his segments where he interviews a guest and watch primarily his monologue style videos. Watching him interact with others is cringeworthy and he often comes off as insane or cruel

No shit, he's an ancap.

This guy is an actual Cuck and dumb as fuck. Pathetic excuse for a "philosopher" - like seriously, who cares what this pedofile apologist thinks?

Stefan is a good guy.

He's been shilling BTC since 2013

oh do we have a flake here?

his arguments are almost always valid, he doesnt care about feelings, unlike you, plebbitor

proof for him being an actual cuck, please?

oh, of course you don't have it

He was shilling BTC years ago user.

wew calm down baldy

Stefan only argues with retards, that's why he seems smart.

he listens to his wifes therapy sessions through a vent

hahaha yeah that was so fucked up

Molymeme needs to avoided like the plague. He's a textbook pseudo-intellectual.

he has hundreds of millions of dollars in BTC. He probably has hundreds of millions more in alts, I imagine. Even crazier, so do literal nazis like Andrew Anglin and Weev. If Bitcoin takes off, there are gonna be some really crazy people with obscene wealth. Think of all the dudes who sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of drugs back in like 2009. There are billionaire drug dealer nerds out there lol.

Most people don’t hold, 90% of wealth disappears in 3 generations, 70% in two.

He's been accepting bitcoin since like before 2013 OP is a huge faggot

>he has hundreds of millions of dollars in BTC. He probably has hundreds of millions more in alts, I imagine.

And he still wants donations for his program?

Stefan, pls go

He is a typical guy with above average iq but definitely not exceptionally smart or talented at anything.

Good example he has peter schiff as his frequent visitor to his show and buys all his bullshit like a child, so he clearly has no clue of economics or trading.

Peter schiff has verified track record which is far worse than random trading would ever be. He is that bad / bullshitter

if it ain't broke don't fix it

Why the fuck hasn't Molymeme made any crypto related videos in years? I would really like to have his input on the Cash/Core debate. What gives?

He's a good solo speaker and can make a logical case...but there's something sinister and untrustworthy about Stefan.

stefan please go

i love stefan. good guy. he's been making pro crypto comments and videos for years

He was a confirmed bitcoin millionaire back when bitcoin was under 5K
yeah he likes crypto and is fully vested in its success.
Careful not to end up holding his bags user.
He has already been exposed as a shill for warmongering in Iran, he literally cried on youtube in favor of a Libya style bloody civil war there.
Would not put it past him to pump and dump his bitcoin holdings.

He's ancap/libertarian, what did you expect?