Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why should we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Without further ado - hop on in!

Dis_cord: WXs6uNC

Other urls found in this thread:

arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here you go user, easy 10x

ArcBlock whitelist closes in 1 hour:
arcblock.io/s/xrMfn0ZK1IZdCxn

you get 2%, i get 2%

This group is AMAZING. We are not a PnD group, but we promote promissing coins.
No only that but the community is awesome. Helped me a lot. I have learned so much from them. If you like gainz and thinks you can contribute, please join us. This may be your last chance.

Very friendly impressive management in this server. Most professional gig I've seen so far,

why was I banned you retarded nigger?

This group is 100% legit, i have made serious gains already and it will be a LOT more by the end of this month. The admins are great and i fully believe they just want everybody to make gains, they are not in it just for themselves like alot of other discord groups. Focus coins are voted for by the members so everyone has the same opportunity.

This is NOT a pump and dump group, no sell signals, no buy signals, no set price targets

Can't say enough good things about this group.

The admins and regulars extremely friendly and welcoming, and everyone is there to succeed together.

To mis-label this a pump and dump group is absurd. Pump and dumps have enough members, and choose a low enough mcap coin the literally the BUYING of the coin itself raises the price.

This group has few enough members that even if we all bought in, the difference in price would be minimal.

Instead, we market the coin, and all reap the rewards of its success.

The tools in use are being actively developed, with changes and enhancements being pushed often.

Definitely come say hi.

What makes you so sure none of the alt coins have any innate value? We need people to develop and show examples of what one can do with the coins.

>We are not a PnD group
Are you with the PnD group?
>no it's a organisation promoting undervalued coi...
you're with the PnD.

Is everyone posting in here from the discord? It reads like it.

i make memes and they make me money is gud group

A few altcoins derive their value from real-life goods and services. These are the future of cryptos IMO, participating in distributed computing projects rather than brute-forcing Satoshi's magic numbers.

Curecoin: Backed by pooled contributions to Folding@Home (currently #1 team)

Gridcoin: Same as above but with BOINC (SETI@Home)

Solarcoin: 1 coin = 1 Mhw of electricity generated from solar panels

Very friendly and a group with integrity

this server is the only reason i’ve been successful with crypto. I would be a wojack posting faggot if not for this discord, and I have a very strong feeling that everyone involved who remains committed will be a very wealthy person by the end of the year

I've been in this group for over a week now and it has been one of the coolest experiences in Crypto I've had to date.

It is a bunch of like-minded folks who like to nerd out about the market, discuss undervalued opportunities, and yes, sympathize with each other when we go through a dip like we did last week.

It is pretty rare for the group to open itself up to new members, so take advantage of this while it lasts, user.

Hopefully will be chatting with you all soon!

Before shilling a coin, the community pools together to decide which coins have the best fundamental value. This is no pump and dump. The group holds the coin until it is liquid enough to where no harm will be done with potential “dumpers.” Even then, most will still hold said coin do to actually believing in it. Check the group out before judging it baselessly.

group of anons promoting a good project, hanging out chatting while everyone is making money. what more could you want?

Seems promising I'll hang out for a while

Very proffesional shilling in this post. Good job guys

If you are reading this, do remember that all these comments are cult-like replies and members are forced to post in the discord or they will face punishment. There are better discord groups out there but I'm not advertising anything as I won't degrade myself to this level.

>I'm not like the other PnD

Those who hate us complain that we are shills. Those who want us crashing down to the ground claim that we are a PnD. Those who can't take our success await our demise.

But answering them is an easy matter. Literally every coin in existence has shills for them. Compared to some of the more nefarious people and groups, we aren't even bad at all. In a certain sense, we are just a group of people who are enthusiastic about what we think is a good idea to invest in from time to time, and work towards promoting it to other people in the hopes of getting them in too, so that we can all profit. No, we are not interested in the 0,0000001 cent you might raise the prices by, we are just interested in helping everyone win at the end of the day.

As for the PnD claims, whatever we choose to invest in has weeks or months behind it, usually; and a steady rise in value on top of that. Many PnDs last for a few days, hours or hell, even minutes. And in the end, %90 of people lose while a few greedy fucking Jews win. With us, it's the very opposite.

Lastly, those who are actively seeking to bring us down only bring us further recognition and only, at most, delay our wins for a few days, if that. Why they would choose to try and burn everyone to the ground (despite it being impossible) instead of joining in and winning like everyone else is anybody's guess.

This is actually not the case,

These wierd cult-like responses you're seeing are because these people in this thread are up 100-10x on a coin and genuinely are thankful.

There's no dump, or exit scam, most of these anons have their 10x gains already and genuinely are thankful for it.

>Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

You're right, but during the upcoming long night of cryptocalypse only the 1 true coin will survive and be the last man standing: XMR.

bump

bump

Ill give it a try and see what happens

This coin is going to hit a new exchange very soon check it out

Been in this group for a month, we have not changed the coin even once ,everyone in the group works together to promote the coin because we actually believe in them.

Not a PnD group, so don't join if you are expecting that, otherwise give it a try I triple my initial investment in 2 weeks just because the group works together for a common goal.

bump

bump