The next one?

Please shill me. Do I need to be accumulating this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

achain.com/help-en/rpc.html
achain.com/help-en/glua-index.html
achain.com/Achain Whitepaper 2.0_EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC Miami went well for them. Chuck a grand on it?

All the forking alone makes me happy and money. Then if they get some actual people to market it this could blow up...I’m gonna buy like 4-5k of these mofo’s and see what happens.

When the fuck will kuckoin list and give me my ABTC?

I was reading on the forking like I said and it’s best if you use their wallet. I downloaded it and looked at it...you have a drop down for all their forked coins - it’s a damn nice wallet.

Have been accumulating since the dip, now 10,000 deep in ACT.

Marketing will be ramping up soon, this is a super solid project that has flown under the radar.

Get in before it goes back to ATH.

Up to 11k ACT.

Should I get some more?

Was thinking about putting some monero into it, since it never does anything..

Okay I just bought 5k and will buy the other half on Monday as I have some more funds arriving. Why is biz not talking about coins like this?

You managed to sync the wallet?

between blocks 137... - present takes forever, many people are still stuck.

I like the concept, the lack of github activity has me worried.

I traded some for a whole neo tho. Pundi fud got me shaky

Yep. I was synced up in less than 12 hrs

Because they usually only talk about coins that have already mooned or currently mooning.

This is an actual hidden gem, just hold and enjoy the ride up.

Fair play. I've always struggled with syncing node wallets, normally have to use 3rd party or paper wallets.

Achain has a Kcash mobile wallet, partnered. You can get forked coins through that too.

Don’t listen to the retarded kids on biz when it comes to pushes to get job

Legit software teams have a local git repo and don’t consistently push to their public one until they have enough for their new release. Also, they may only have a release or QA manager that hits the button to push to their public repo...I have heard some stupid shit on biz about only seeing one developer and such lol. It’s because most of these people work at no name, local ass, mom and pop companies and have never worked in a large dev team. From my reading this is a pretty good size dev team. I believe I read 50?

yeap, act is amazing, it has really low risk, long-term hold that has big chance of going really high.

Yes, they have 40-50 devs.

Also, I like seeing all the GitHub FUD, yet no one has bothered to mention how in-depth their actual developer documention is.

See thats the fucking thing. I'm reading this shite about Github comits and then going through these

achain.com/help-en/rpc.html

achain.com/help-en/glua-index.html

achain.com/Achain Whitepaper 2.0_EN.pdf

I'm like dayum

I'm nervous as fuck holding this after researching it fully.

The one thing I can’t find is about this marketing. Do you know anything or can point me anywhere on this? All I hear is it’s about to kick off.

The thing that really caught my eye was their adoption. This could truly be the Chinese chain just by the people’s choice. Can you imagine the pain and anguish of the people deep in NEO. The people will decide and as it stands today they have spoken they like this chain better.

They even have their own IDE for development. They've been working on this thing for years, it's just not known outside of China yet.

Why is their documentation so shit then?

Nervous you made a great decision? I don’t piss my money away and can bet you I put as much time if not more on this coin. I bought 1k OMG at 1.23. This is a damn good buy.

In regards to marketing, if you watch an interview with them in YouTube, they say they've been focused on product but are going to start ramping up marketing, positioning themselves as a global blockchain platform.

They only just setup the official Reddit a few days ago, and have a bounty program running for others to spread the word as well.

Why do you think that? It's super comprehensive - achain.com/help-en/glua-index.html

They already have dozens of dapps running running on it.

thanks for pointing this out op. it looks good right now, has a high of ~1.30$ and low of .40~
Has a nice cup and handle recently and good buy orders vs sell orders.
Everyone in for atleast 4 days id say.

Compared to???? Listen, if we were going to scam people would we do the following:

>> Push every freaking change to the public repo...? We want to show lots of activity, riiiight?

>> Put out a slick ass video? Maybe a whiteboard video lol

>> Spend a ton of time on our papers because we want to create the facade of a company that has our act together and going places...knowing we will never deliver. I don’t see anything wrong with their docs and have been in IT for over 15 years at companies you use on the daily.

Nice folio! Do you believe LINK will deliver or did you just FOMO buy?

Well Im confused now. When I was looking yesterday it was like a completely different website. Did they change it? It was talking about how to set it up for newbies etc. And this is from their setup guide? A potential billion dollar mcap and still have glaring errors?

Might have been a different section on the site? There's quite a few different areas - wallet guide, dapps, browser, dev docs, forums etc

I found it. It was in the same wallet guide. Who the fuck wrote this. Using words like newbie for a supposed billion dollar mcap coin doesn't smell like success.

Ahh right, yes. To be fair, Chinese is their native language, but yes, totally agree with your point. Hopefully they can tidy some of this stuff up for international users.

You still don't get it you fucking mongoloid? You shill it on biz AFTER it mooned, not before

>being this new

Sergeys gonna change the world

I bought in presale

Unfortunately sold 2/3 of my stack

never sell your LINK