50k+ portfolio thread

I’m honestly a little embarrassed to show this as I used to be over 100k before the crash, but after doing some redistributing and accumulating I’m pretty happy with this portfolio. I’m exprcting 300k by end of Q1.

Do you think I will make it? I’ll answer the same for you

You will lose the rest of it on the next crash.

nah
but lets see your portfolio?

You will never be this /comfy/

how much do you have outside of crypto?

Should I just go all in on achain?

Need 1 mill now

Not hodling any LINK
>mfw
>I’m pretty happy with this portfolio.

Go all in on VEN, you'll have 1 mil in 1-2 months.

Confused. Where is the LINK?

will be even more comfy when you can stake the fat stack of eth

About to go 100% VEN.

This is gonna be a long one bois

I've started in the 28th before NYE, with $20k, in the first I added $105k more, had $200k+ before Korea FUD.

Question - hold most of these until Q2 and then consolidate or sell now and consolidate. My thought process is to wait, get those $80k back and then sell. Most coins are good projects.

Also, just for the simple fact you have a lot of REQ, you'll make it. I just don't have more REQ because it's expensive as fuck now.

And DTA

Where are all the LINK Marines?!?!??

you sure those are the absolutely best coins you can get?

holy shit is this the shitcoin thread?

Was at 2.5mm before all this bitcoin bullshit, but comfy no matter what happens, i have >1mm REQ. Need to accum more link and ven tho

I was over 50k before the crash

Buy exactly 1000 XMCC right now. As the project continues developing it will become more prohibitively expensive to start a masternode.

W-will I make it lads?

get rid of tron

if he went all in on achain he'll have 5 mil though. Do people not understand achains potential or something?

I got all that tron at 20 sats though. I think it has legs yet.

I wana hit 100k and lower my BTC bags from 60% to 10% of my portfolio, what do

this... put it into INT, its in a dip as we speak.

You’re a retard

Risk is way too high.

Simple port.

shill me on achain user, currently hodling sphtx but need another coin to hop to after moon

never heard of this, shill me

Is this unironic.. ?

Oh lmao wow

This has been my portfolio for the last year.

ETH has treated me well (except from June to October when the price was completely stagnant) but I would be willing to take some risks with some of my ETH stack and get way higher returns. Any non-meme coins that could grow faster than ETH?

I would only do that to multiply my ETH stack, as 143 ETH seems low for what I'm aiming for.

What is Delta Pro for?

Most of you have a bunch of shitcoins desu

XMCC is a Masternode currency, which means that instead of using proof-of-work transaction validation to create a forgery proof network, it uses collateral transaction validation. While a government could conceivably create a quantum computer to do 51% of the work of the BTC network, it would require 51% of all operational masternodes to control the XMCC network.

The masternode services require almost no computational resources to run and have a higher ROI.

I yolo all in 100% 51,155 VEN

7.6 * 51,155 = $388,778

Hoping it'll make me a multi millionaire. I have faith cause Jim Breyer bought in. And they only hold ETH and VeChain.

I'll get 1,000 THOR a month. Hoping 1 THOR = a couple dollars. $2 or $3 will be sweet. Anything more and I'll be smiling nonstop.

There are other decent coins but I wanted the thunder node and I put all the money I had into VEN.

If Bitfinex adds VEN and adds margin trading then I could increase my VEN stash and then have my thunder node and a little extra to buy other coins.

We'll see. I'm content with holding for a few months.

to explain collateral transactions, I mean you need to put down 1000 XMCC exactly as a single transaction into a wallet. then, you configure your masternode and tell the network to say "I am staking this collateral to be a masternode". while that XMCC is in the network, it cannot be spent, but you can take down your masternode at any time to spend it again.

as long as your service stays up and verifies transactions you are a part of the lottery. the lottery pays out 5 XMCC to a "random" node (the process is much more complicated than true 'random' and aims to ensure people consistently get paid). it seems to be paying out every 36 hours right now, and that will become less frequent as more masternodes go online, but that will likely mean the currency is more valuable.

to put it simply, if you have $8k to drop on a masternode right now, this may be your last chance to do so. it's worth about $7.5 per coin and it's going up to $14 before. $7.5k is very reasonable for a masternode. i'm currently living off my proceeds and the masterndoes themselves are running on $5 VPSs from Linode.

Trying to hit 1 million this summer. Any advice?
Got into HORSE TAU and BAR at the ICO.

only 12 OMG but all in Ethorse.
hmm..

your (we) are better off than half the terds here

user i did some rough calcs and you could literally buy that entire portfolio for less than 10k just over a month ago.
Why the fuck would you be holding coins like that right now? I'm guessing you made a lot on coins like REQ and now you're emotionally attached to that coin and expect it to keep growing when the reality is it will do nothing but bleed. (this coin sat below ICO for entire 2 months before it pumped on the december alt bull run, please keep that in mind)

Diversify your portfolio into some solid coins even just going all blue chip coins like ethereum will net you better gains.

You're literally just going to keep bleeding holding shit like that as soon as BTC moves drastically in any direction
Hope you actually listen to this advice, genuinely trying to help you.

>user i did some rough calcs and you could literally buy that entire portfolio for less than 10k just over a month ago.
wrong, you're just lying to try to make your """point""" better.

>Diversify your portfolio into some solid coins even just going all blue chip coins like ethereum will net you better gains.
If you genuinely believe that, you're never going to make it. Plus, these are solid coins with good futures and tons of room for growth as they have tiny market caps and are incredibly undervalued. Unlike you I research coins instead of buying shit in the top 10.
>You're literally just going to keep bleeding holding shit like that as soon as BTC moves drastically in any direction
every coin bleeds when BTC moves, are you dumb?

I shouldn't even be replying to you, let's see your porfolio faggot.

Don't even look at it again for the next year. Your REQ alone will likely make you a millionaire this year. I think you could have $10MM+ in 2019.

Get into UFR and INT, and maybe BTO, all 3 will easily get you back to 100k and get you to 300k

bagholder or astronaut?

what should I do?

Don't fuckin mention UFR with other good coins

if you do absolutely nothing you'll probably be fine.

if i were you i'd start actively looking into technology and projects that have good backing and solid premises. take a look at SKY and maybe buy a few hundred.

thanks user, will do

>wrong, you're just lying to try to make your """point""" better.
Whats your value at then? I cant be that far off..
I literally bought 300k REQ myself at 5 cent in december and sold at 74 cent, l I don't know much about the other shitcoins but had a look at their CMC graphs and they were worth next to nothing in early december too.

Dont know why you're so aggressive was actually trying to help you, my portfolio is over 10x yours an I've been through the same mistakes you're making right now back in april last year.

Best of luck i guess

>my portfolio is over 10x yours
ok lets see it then

Please rate.

Get rid of TRX and KCS buy LINK and ZRX

I was a stinky linky but sold my 5k bags for a profit.

>1k tps smart contract platform

>30+ dapps

>40+ devs

>going to fork all popular coins into sidechains

>holders get forked coins

>forked coins add features to sidechain ecosystem

>180 mill market cap

user, what're the solid coins you hold? your advice struck a chord with me esp. regarding REQ.

dont you ever shit up my thread again you pajeet larper, you dont even have the respect to make a fake blockfolio

Why does everyone here have 60k or more in crypto? I thought biz was full of people who put in their 100$ lunch money.

thats the name of the thread faggot

Nice REP. Are you long term holder or actually follow the project and realize they'll be releasing the WP and bug bounty in the next weeks?

Most people here are too retarded to value cryptos and don't understand Augur's long term potential.