I think we're going to break $13000 tomorrow

I think we're going to break $13000 tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were about to get JUSTed

If you fags zoomed out once in a while you'd see that we're still in a fucking full on downtrend.

we're slowly reversing to 20K before March
>than it will be up to wall street again if they going to short or long their futures shit on us

we'll hit 13500 by the 24th, then it'll crash

Hey look, a chart. That must mean this.

nice meme lines OP
but please check out the dump that's happening now
do you really think resistance will hold?

If OP would zoom out a litter further he would see the overall trend is downward. Of course, on a generally downward trend you can find periodic uptrend.

But what is the overall theme? Downward to 8k.

You do realise it can't change from a downtrend to an uptrend unless it starts going up?

when more tethers are printed we'll break 14000

and if you zoom out even further we are in a huge uptrend

oh, you wanna draw meme lines? Here's one hell of a meme line for you. See pic. related. But who knoes? Maybe some tetherlis will come to pump the old bull again...

We have three lines of resistance the dump has to go through. It has already held twice in the last 14 hours. That's a good sign.

Link or BTC?

You are forgetting that any time resistance is broken, that old resistance becomes the new support.

I meant to say support here, not resistance.

BTC is my baby

true

Wait a minute

>meme lines

I thought you guys were supposed to know what you're doing?

The amateur hour TA on this board just keeps getting cringier.

>blabla resistance
>blablafaselbla support
look, dude. BTC is a shitty PnD coin. Either someone, someone decides to fucking pump it, or he doesn't, and shit bleeds to death. Slowly. Maybe a bit faster. Who cares?

I'm thinking we'll be hovering around 12-14 for a while.
People still wary and it just started to recover.
Doesn't really matter, good growth overall.

Yes and the pumps continue to take place -- volume is up on GDAX, 20,000 from 10,000 today. It's still alive.

God you're an idiot.

Okay dudes, are you guys seeing these buy walls on Bitfinex?

Every time the price goes down they pop up, these niggers are buying 1000s of BTC.

If its tether then I say KUDOS, your defending my long.

If its not tether printing and its institutional investors accumulating during the dip, then even fucking better, I'm pretty bullish on BTC right now for the first time in the last 40 days.

Just swing trade dude

seriously, the buywalls keep popping up, the price cant go down much from here. And they arent fake, they are literally buying with it.

We are going to 8k. Prepare your wojaks, boys.

it’s going to to retrace to 10.5-10.8K then moon to 22-25K screen cap this shit I made a TA post about it goin back to 8K to test the price once it started going into a rectangle and every fag and their mother said HODL kek
it’s currently got a nice channel going on and there’s a flag pattern that fags have no idea or seen before so they think it’s the end now

I’ve been trading since I was 14 since my mom got me into this shit now I’m 23 pls trust me you cuckold faggots

please this
please let me have held tether for something useful

It can't even break 12.4k

What you on about?

ive seen like 1k btc buywalls eating sell orders in the last hour, so I doubt it

This is the most legit post i've seen ITT, user tell me, about when will it retrace to 10.5-10.8

Clean fresh sheet of papers are coming at the Tether HQ. They will run the printers h24 from now on. 20K confirmed.

how does it work? u buy tether when btc is low and then sell it when it goes up?

what I say is true, go look for yourself. Id attach some weight to that

That long wick is going to be retraced so the darkest box you can see is the Buy zone if you wait for that 10.5-10.8K price you’re going to profit extremely nicely

12200 almost eaten on binance

no you sell into tether when btc is high and buy low

thanks just printed 100 mil

It just depends I’m bad at time frames so I never give expectations or have expectations. I just wait for the price to get back into my ranges sorry dude

youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ

Looks like it’s going up

8k optimistic 5.5k pessimistic imo

still not withdrawing to fiat though

8k optimistic
5.5k realistic
1k pessimistic

>look at those random lines i put at random positions

somewhere between 4k and 8k is what's going to happen for the next years

short it

another TA failure JUSTed again.

why people listen to these threads ill never know

That retard didn't have the volume visible. As soon as BTC began breaking down with heavy volume I knew it was going to retest 12k.

Those are supports and resistance lines, lol. How long you been doing this?

link the post nigger. i want to see your meme lines.

looks likes it's passing.....the volume is nuts

the fucks that set their sell limits before sleeping are going to be pissed. This was a grab

easy grab of profits for the ones that took a pending buy at the break out of the last inside bar
>target 1.618 easy fucking 5% roi

it was a trap for the retards but an easy profit for the vets now that shit is heading to 10.5 to retest

this is a weekly chart
stop losses are right below that blue line..
notice how it’s trading in the range of the inside bar? that shit is going to test the 10.5 again just to knock those people out then and take off

looks like we go below 12k now

Brainlet here. I'm looking at Bitfinex and the volume of buy orders at12K and lower is huge. How do you know it's going to break those?

Tether is literally just fake USD.

I don’t but I’m confident it will go lower I’ve been trading for the past 8 years almost 9. Im not an oldfah yet but I’m a pretty aggressive trader and learned a lot of tricks in the market even though crypto is something different it doesn’t mean it’s not being manipulated the same way stocks, futures and forex are.

fake walls, will be pulled

just there to let noobs gain confidence and spend their allowance at higher price

it's going up, as it should be.

Bitfinex printing tether to pump bitcoin was a old fud meme and now newfags are actually eating it up kek cash out like bitfinexed did faggots

korea going up hugely

last time people were saying it was going down to 8K when we were at 11K

now we're at 12K and people are saying it's going to 5.5K

I guess when we hit 13K people will say it's going to $100

>people keep guessing lower and lower prices without real justifications anymore
>he does not see an issue with this
Prepare to miss out

See the rest of the graph the OP posted. Look at it really hard. See how what is happening right now is a continuation of what happened last week? Nice

it's going to 10k, maybe 9k imo. but i think it'll bounce back

All I see is a recovery from hitting 9K and getting back into the 13K territory

yeah totes gonna miss out everyone.

A recovery would mean it went back to 19k
A partial recovery would be if it went to 13k

Words are important. Think of the words.

OP I hope you got some fresh wojaks ready because you're gonna need'em. Pic very much related.

Here you go now stop worrying.

It’s going down to 10.5K-10.8K then moon mission

chopsticks, you chinky bastard

What is this exactly?

I’m not the poster but It’s a base line chart it’s interesting to use to extend your TA if you know how to

It seems as though the pattern is becoming that of the beginning.

CASH OUT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FAGGOTS

IT'S CRASHING AGAINNNNNN

Can't refute what I say can you.

I laugh anytime I see a TA on any currency...

CRYPTO IS DEAD
SELL SELL SELL

AHHHHHHHHHH

ch-checked

They have to purchase enough to be able to do that but oh wait you retards keep buying and holding XRP to let the wolves in on our coin so yeah up to wall street