ICX ICON

ICON ICX

Is this whale manipulation, or are we goin' down?

Whale here. We're crashing this coin with no survivors. Get out while you can.

>whale

Btc taking a dive so alts gonna go with for a sec.

BTC only went down 1% in the last hour...

Your first rodeo? Several red candles and in btc and you then see the same across the alt market. Check for yourself. Everything took a hit.

both

Veeky Forumsbros, do i sell here? im in the green, is this over?

Whales shaking weak hands. Next month is going to be bananas.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet delay to February
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

Mainnet, exchanges being allowed in Korea, meeting at tall tower, gook lunar new year. All priced in, sell now.

Friends beware. Going down soon. Nothing happen no mainnet. Korea ban soon too. Bad deal. Buy VEN. Tobacco on blockchain. No other coin have. Get free if you hold. So much free I need build shed soon. I get smoke with beverage free. Good fun twitter fun. Leaker too. Guarantee

Last big whale accumulation before mainnet.

I just got back from shit on the street. Need help arrange marriage for my 10 siblings now so I must go soon. Sell ICX and buy VEN. We will have 10 VEN backed weddings soon here!

I not warn you all much longer. No one listen. I try many day now answer called mean name. VEN has tobacco on blockchain. First ever. Have wine too. Drink and smoke same time good time. You regret when VEN go antshare. I want friends make money without VEN have tobacco on blockchain and is first ever. Guarantee

greetings friend fuck your mother death to cows

Mainnet has been priced in already. If anything ICX is currently overvalued

lol just wait until it gets a krw pairing

kek

Why is this pajeet in every ICX thread?

about to moon

I warn you. I care about friends. I not pajeet but I still care. Make choice and buy VEN and be happy.

make sure to sell before the mainnet, it will tank at least 30-40%

you've been warned

btc is trending downwards
which means everything else is