How does it feel knowing I was lucky genetically to be born as one of the few 5% attractive guys in the world who can...

How does it feel knowing I was lucky genetically to be born as one of the few 5% attractive guys in the world who can get any attractive woman? Literally nothing you can do school, work, career, money etc will help you get laid more than me simply because I was lucky to hit the genetic lottery?

Enjoy your crypto money but in the real world where it matters you ain't shit.

How much did you lose?

I don't really care about whores. I just want a loyal virgin wife who loves me for who I am, and not for my looks or money.

same desu. feelsamazing

Thanks just bought 100k

lol

What. are you 6'5"?

I am sex to my friend. I make the good crypto gains. For you say bad luck next life my friend, keep playing good times friend, one day you make but not this year friend!

Every girl is shallow. they just have an agenda or some tolerance.

im attractive and a crypto millionaire, life could not be better

who fucking hurt you?

A year ago I would have cared. Now that Ive had sex with almost 20 women I can safely say sex isn't much better than fapping

fpbp

Hey puss ass bitch made fuck boy. You are about as gay as they come

Let’s see some pics faggot. Prove it, I bet you’re not as attractive as you think.

If your definition of an attractive women is the one you posted OP, I feel sorry for you.

I'd offer to buy you a harpoon with my cyrpto gains, but I feel like that's what you want to use your genetically blessed monster dong for, no?

seems retarded to me, like ya sure being a 10/10 definitely has huge upside/benefits, no one would dispute that... but I'd rather be a 7/10 with $3M+ in the bank rather than be a 10/10 poor nigger

I guess if you have significant wealth along with being a 10/10 then congrats you have it all

>Implying I did not win this lottery too
Only girls I've fucked are girls who have approached me and put in all the effort to get me in their pants. Not even ugly girls, last one was a qt 7/10 track runner.

Thank god for the lottery, cause I'm fucking awkward as fuck. Shitposting on Veeky Forums for 6-7 years since highschool has really changed me.

>being an user on an user website
>making any claim about your identity unironically
Newfags gonna newfag I guess

Money can buy love, adoration, loyalty, and pretty much everything else people say that it can’t.

I'll bite.

" Money "

I can be wrong, but I think what you say is not quite right. Money, and only money of what you said, is far above genetics.

Even ugly olds guys, as long as they have money, can have 10/10 womans.

And talk about genetic lottery, surgery can fix that easily.

Nothing beats money.

But, i'll agree that you need real money and a lot.

How does it feel knowing I was lucky genetically to be born as one of the few 5% intelligent guys in the world who will breeze through life financially / career wise / life decisions? Literally nothing you can do school, work, career, money, looks etc will help you get more than me simply because I was lucky to hit the genetic lottery?

Enjoy your looks but in the real world where it matters you ain't shit.

having money doesnt get you women.
spending it does.

>money can fix genetics
You can only make your dick an inch taller.
You can only improve your height by 3 feet.
BUT
You can cure baldness
You can burn off wrinkles
You can change face structure.

So ill give you that. But this costs around 200 k. I wouldnt spend that amount unless i got 5 million net worth

wait a minute.
5 Inches....

I CAN GROW 5 INCHES FOR JUST 80 k!? HOLY FUCK. I FEEL LIKE I CAN LIVE AGAIN

This doesn't work, unfortunately, because intelligence doesn't mean a whole lot in relation to happiness and usually means you're more likely to be depressed.

6'4 dude here that's always been tall and awkward and finally found my stride senior year of high school. Already fucked 2 different 8/10s this year, I went from half sperg foreveralone /b/tard at 12-15 and actually fucking MADE it. Definitely took getting off this site and getting friends though

Shit rocks just had to get that off my chest

you can
but you will be in a wheel chair by 60

Do they lengthen your arms too? Otherwise you'd end up looking like some sort of Eldritch horror.

Enjoy a lifetime of crippling pain.

we all know this some faggot who posted his favorite rap img so he can everyone into his delusion.

On a side note.. looks are worthless sorry :( if your smart u can get anything and as the OP of this thread..if are not smart 0:

i wish the best for you mate change your ways u can change your life!

you'll lose your looks eventually and everything will go downhill for you. I know because I've been damn hot as well for a while. aging sucks and you will understand eventually.

who the fuck cares. I work out my chest arms and back only anyway.

And. tall legs and short arms is literally one piece esque proportion. That means i can be like anime character!

Hahahaha
You actually use your genetics! What a pleb.
I'm attractive been playing sport and lifting weights my whole life, womens panties are full of juice every time they even fucking smell me. I lead them on, I let them sit on my lap, I let them think they're gonna get dicked, and then bamo no dick for you fucking whores. Go home and beat off but don't waste your jizz.
When you jizz you gotta thrust upwards at the same speed that your jizz fires out, if you get the calculate it right your jizz never exits your dick, I've used this on whores a couple of times when they've been wanting to swallow my gains fucking whores.
Stay woke boys.

I’m ugly as fuck. OP is right, being ugly is hell.

why the fuck does it matter so much you fucking shits
mainlet is the brain

im 6'0. im not a manlet, but nor am i tall....

kek

I have friends who are ugly af and bang better looking chicks than me just for being a bit more confident or something. if you got the player skillz you can get any girl

> one of the few 5% attractive guys in the world who can get any attractive woman?
Let's say you're also white. Because if you aren't, it defeats the point of your post.
Europe and north america together make up ~19% of the world population. If we exclude non whites from this number, about 10% remains. That's how many white people exist on this planet. And you're saying half of all white people are attractive enough to get any woman?
Your number is obviously bullshit, and your story probably is too.

Is that footbalplayer Christian Ronaldo not the perfect example that money can buy looks ?
Before hè was rich hè looked like shit and after sugerey almost every girl would open her legs for him

FUCKING KEK

I won that lottery too, dickwad.

fkcing virgin neet kys.

>When you jizz you gotta thrust upwards at the same speed that your jizz fires out, if you get the calculate it right your jizz never exits your dick