Who's ready for an easy 10x?

>Buy aXpire
>Wait.
>Dump 30x into BCH in 2 weeks.
>Pull out 3000x profit.

>You will get your tokens at the end of the token sale.
>You will get your tokens in a couple days.
>You will get your tokens sometime this week.

I think we got pajeet'd user.

uh, no thanks user

>hates money

>being this dumb

They never said they would release tokens after ico, especially when the ico cap was fulfilled 2 months earlier than their long estimate.

Also you do realize the aXpire team is being smart and planning release for when the market is on the upswing? What kind of retarded team would distribute tokens at the declining point of the market when FUD is high and buyers market is dry.

Sorry you missed out, the team hyping this will make this 5x alone, the resolvr platform will also potentially revolutionize fund management and backend workload.

>implying Roger Ver would stake the shred of reputation he has left on a pajeet exit scam
>implying that as an advisor he doesn't have his pockets lined with this shit and won't shill this on every mainstream financial platform that exists
>implying it won't 5x easy

Comfy with my 100k

I passed on it because

1. the website was not working properly, tried many times to contribute with eth, no luck

2. word was Roger and Suppoman were gonna shill the shit out of it after the ico

point 2 made it a no go for me more than point 1

ICOs are guaranteed 2x in crypto anyways and you really don't think the shilling + hype will make the price soar? That's exactly why I put the money I did into it. As soon as this hits exchanges im gonna dump on some faggots for at least 30 cents

People bought out this ico in sub 24 hours and the shilling didnt even start til the last 25% supply left. I seem to be one of the few who actually read the whitepaper before investing and as someone who has worked in finance my whole life I can say it potentially has a huge use case.

Except they did say they would release tokens after ICO. Check the telegram.

I also didn't miss out.

>and as someone who has worked in finance my whole life I can say it potentially has a huge use case.
iwanttobelieve.jpg
Ever since the ICO though this has been FUDed like nuts, I've been lurking heavily and the few threads posted every day about it are always FUD (mostly pertaining to token distribution though). I'm confident we'll see the tokens and a price rise, just not sure if it's worth the long term kinda hold you're entailing

I will only sell a small amount to cash in profit but depending on how good the platform looks I might hold a good chunk for awhile

BCC is Bitcoin!! stop calling it Bitconash!!!

As an erc223 token is it tradable on etherdelta?

this was the case like a year ago, not for the last 6 months or so

many ICOs were only saved because of that sick bullrun we had over the last couple months where you literally couldn't make money. Shit like REQ would have been fucking doomed if it weren't for that. Don't be too reckless when it comes to ICOs anymore, do some research, have a good, sensible reason for buying. The days of "INSTANT 2X" are gone

>Huge name partnerships
>Huge name team
>Youtubers and Ver will shill it like fuck after release

Stay poor faggots

Nope

So tokens come out today, r-r-right guys?

his name is Rodger Kver please lets do this

can I just send you 1k and you give me back 3000k in a few weeks?
if not, how can I get a hold of aXpire?
can you tell me when I should do the trade as well, (I suck at trading)