Do watches attract women if theyre fancy? Should i consider buying $500 one?

Do watches attract women if theyre fancy? Should i consider buying $500 one?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrono24.com/fpjourne/octa-lune-platinum-black-label--id6606810.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice bait. watches are for fags and boomers though

how the fuck is this biz related
kys

idiot those look disgusting

What? iIm investing my crypto into something thatll land me asian pussy. Whats some accessories can a guy get that shows women you got money?

Go to the watch general on /g/.

>wearing a watch in 2018
kek

if ur not at least spending 5k on a watch just dont even bother dude

this is what id get to show i got money (if i had money) 800 dollars boy

wait. so how will women know this is worth 5 k and make their pussies wet?

>watches
>women

Almost as bad as thinking nice cars attract women

they do

pic

fucking delusional if u think that

but i heard all you need to attract women on tinder is literally pose in a nice sports cart.

IDIOT KILL YOURSELF ONLY GET A WATCH IF YOU WANT IT FOR YOURSLEF AND DONT GET SOME CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT

You also have to look good so I'd advise you to avoid tinder.

Damn. $800 shoes.

a 500 dollar watch is a piece of shit watch. try 20k

just buy a shitty invicta that is just a rolex sub knockoff nobody will know because nobody cares about watches

What the fuck is even the point of watches above $100? All they do is tell time. The only benefits i see are if the expensive watch had diamonds or gold in it, and you had to reset the time less often.

It's all about the movements but yeah expensive watches clearly aren't for you.

They won't attract the kind of woman worth sharing your life with. Only personality will do that.

800$ clown shoes
absolute piss

Lolex

some people think they are cool, i mean we all buy shit that we don't really need sometimes, different folks are into different things

except anyone who knows anything about watches

OP I was on the cusp of saying those watches are trash and a complete waste of money, but for the types of hoes you're looking to get they are probably perfect, have at it

But in all seriousness $500 can get you a decent fake of some $20k watch, instead of some shitty overpriced retail trash. Check out the replica watch scene for that

that's like saying what's the point of an expensive car, they all do the speed limit

Also one more thing, everyone go all in on VEN, destroy counterfeit culture in every shape/form

This. A few nice things can help confirm you are not poor though, a watch is merely a small piece in this puzzle. I've never actually known of sluts that fuck over watches, a gym membership is far more effective

>$500 watch
>fancy

Go to /g/ if you want a proper watch discussion, there is a regular general

What's the point of expensive clothes? All they do is cover your body.

>trying to impress women
>not buying the cliche richman watch
Rolex on your waving/drinking wrist, go to bar, wait

Guys if you want to attract women just buy a ring and wear it on your ring finger. Trust me.

>personality attracts women
Ok mom

The lack of taste in this thread really betrays how many of you are helplessly poor.

wait. this is genius actually
>all women are whores who want married men to cheat on their wives
>wear expensive wedding ring so they think theyre rich too
>have sex with them
>"oh, btw. im not married lol"
Have you done this before user? this is pretty clever.

>wants to attract women
>buys watch women think is $50
Im telling you rolex or dont even bother

it is the foundation of one of the most effective lures, being around people who want you around. a bunch of women squealing with excitement when you enter a room falls short only to the rotten stench of filthy riches.

Who said anything about attracting women you sperg? You're better off getting a gym membership then. Point of a watch is to signal to clients or potential partners. Or you know, you could actually be interested in horology, but that'd be expecting too much of Veeky Forums.

Nice cringe thread full of maladjusted betas.

>Never wore a watch
>Never wore fancy clothes
>Drive a 20 year old shit car
>Dated 3 beautiful women who have 10x more money than me

Get a grip on what makes people love you
Protip: It's not your watch

I'm no pickup artist but generally I've found its a combination of a lot things.

1. You have to spend time going out. Bars, music festivals, parties, carnivals (if you are somewhat young). Places where it is socially acceptable to talk to strangers. Don't be an autist and try and hit up women in places like movie theaters, gyms, fireworks shows, or in the middle of class.

2. You have to have the balls to actually talk to them. You don't have to be a player but you need to actually try and be somewhat funny. Alcohol will help your chances 10x. After even just 3 beers you can just lean in and kiss a girl if she is close to your league

3. Show you are rich AND INTERESTING. Buying a Mercedes isn't gonna do shit for you. You have to stand out. Classic car, motorcycle, even a fucking old VW bug. Watches are good too because most people don't wear them anymore but you're gonna want something unique. One on the left is hideous but that's probably good enough.

4. Talk about your job not your wealth. Seriously, even if she asks. Just vaguely say you invest or day trade. Say you have increased your portfolio whatever X this year. This will work so much better than going through a bunch of numbers and percentages.

Only the worst kind of people will care about your watch. You want to attract those?

The fucking faggot OP you absolute mouthbreather

Looks really cheap sort of rose gold. Any fake gold in a cheap watch is ugly.

Buy relatively cheap but good looking and reliable watches from brands like Seiko, Orient, Junkers, Fossil, etc. Don't bother buying this high class rolex shit, no one cares. Also don't buy those ugly super minimalistic watches, you will look like a girl

>women are a problem
>watches bring women
>watches are a problem
Fuck no man

buy a $400 rep omega or vacheron and you'll see that literally no one even notices it
maybe rolex is shiny and eye-catching but it's a nigger tier brand

Don't spend much, there should be some gold on it. Anyone who wears expensive watches can confirm women don't know shit about watches.
Look at Seiko and Orient.

>Say you have increased your portfolio whatever X this year.
Be very very careful here. Under no circumstances disclose how much money you actually have to a woman.
Love is a meme. I love my gf and we live together, but i'd rather cut my balls off with a spoon than tell her the number in my portfolio

They won't if you want to impress girls buy a watch that is expensive and has good marketing. So:

1. Rolex
2. Patek Philippe.
3. Jaeger-LeCoultre
4. Audemars Piguet.

Same thing for cars. Yes there are cars that are much more expensive / impressive then say a lamborghini. But they are most known for being expensive.

Yeah dude the only reason you aren't getting girls is because you don't have an expensive watch.

How have you gotten so far in life and not realized this? One glance at a $500 watch and a girl will fuckin charge your johnson

i’ve been wearing a 5k watch for years, no one has ever commented on it

Rolex is the only brand women know besides maybe Cartier when it comes to watch manufactures.

If you're not interested in horology just stick to quartz shitters or your phone. Women who have a discerning eye for quality might see you have a really nice watch if you buy from the companies who actually make tasteful watches, which in turn is normally the expensive ones if you're talking mechanical. But generally no watches won't do you any good other than maybe getting gold digging whores.

A few acceptable brands for men interested in horology/having taste:
>Oris
>Tudor
>Rolex (preferably vintage)
>Omega (stick to Speedmaster Professionals)
>Zenith (preferably vintage or non-tacky shit)
>Jaeger LeCoultre
>Patek Philippe
>Vacheron Constantin
>H. Moser & Cie
>A. Lange & Söhne

Always wear a Rolex when sending dick pics to women. It's symbolism.

What’s the point of an expensive house, a climate controlled storage unit does the same thing

>i’ve been wearing a 5k watch for years, no one has ever commented on it

What watch?

>velcro wristband

It's for spacesuits user.

>$500 watch

fuck Rolex
Omega are the kings

user, there's no need to buy a Rolex. Buy a similar looking Invicta that's on sale and that will rake in just as many - especially in Miami where the slags can't read.

Get a Patek Philippe. Good investment as it should appreciate over time.

Modern Patek is a dog because they make too many of them and they've dropped quality standards because their Chinese customers can't tell the difference between machine finishing and hand finishing.

Safest bet is pre-2000's steel sports Rolex if you want something that increases in value.

Expensive watches only attract gold diggers.

Oh fuck. I have grown up with so much respect for the brand. Sad to hear they've gone downhill.

I'm looking for an elegant watch that will at least hold its current value. Suggestions?

Lol I actually have this watch x2 (bought the white dial as well cause I couldn't pick)

Shoes.

You are so clearly a neet.
All worth-while women care about is confidence

>rose gold
>5000
>top kek

First of all /g/ has watches threads

It's like this. If you have status and money to drop on a high end watch than that is very good. If you are middle class and get a watch like that is just looks like you compensating. Nobody from your class would be able to appreciate that watch , and anybody from higher socio-economic will not take you serious.

how you gonna leave fp journe of there

Nice watch

>tfw wrists too little to confidently wear a watch

Feels bad man.

Can you get a decent patek for ~5k?
Everyone I find that I like ends up being like 20k+ since the websites don't show prices.
Spending 10k on a stainless steel rolex just feels wrong somehow.
Really like the look of this

Get a watch with a smaller face. Look into vintage IWC.

Those 2 watches look absolutely shit. Do you have no taste at all?

are you me?

Woman here. Don't buy a $500 watch, it won't get you laid. A $5000 watch MIGHT get you laid, unless you are poor because you spent all your money on a watch. You can get women by being Rich, funny, and well groomed, in that order. You don't even have to be good looking as long as you have a good haircut and nice looking clothes. As for a watch, try Eleven James, you can pay a monthly fee to rent really expensive watches and change them out every few months so everyone thinks you have a closet full of rolex and patek.

With love,

Femanon

This watch is genuinely ugly af. Don't understand the appeal at all....Not even bashing Roleys but damn...

You just have different taste is all. Mine glows in the dark and it's pretty badass in my opinion. What type of watches do you like?

pic related- my dad's watch

my guy dont listen to the retard that tells you people cant tell the difference in quality of patek and then recommends a fucking rolex

I love the idea of exit scamming women for sex, fucking brilliant

also making fake multi million blockfolios and posting them to your tinder

you have gross arm pores

>using your wealth to get women
Fucking WHY?
There are more efficient ways of giving away all your money, user.

dont buy these. You'll probably only attract fobs if you wear balenciagas, plus theyre fucking umcomfy af

I guess you're right, but damn your dad picked one of the few PP's I would NEVER personally go for.

I was thinking about picking up a calatrava soon, but I'm wondering whether I should wait a couple months and pick up the new triple split from Lange. Decisions decisions...

Swiss here, don't buy a fckn Rolex... Go with Hublot, IWC, Patek.
Of those three I like to wear the IWC the most.

He has a bunch of other ones too but that is his newest piece. Get a Calatrava, they're very nice and simple. He wears his quite a bit too.

>fancy
>$500

kek poorfag

i mean considering the triplesplit is the only one of its kind, if you have the cash get that fsho

Fair enough. You're probably right. I'm still early in the watch game, and always wanted a calatrava to be one of my first 5 watches. The lange can wait haha.

I got turned off IWC after I found out they outsource a lot of their movements (any watch without a clear back has an outsourced movement). Yawn. I'd go for JLC any day.

"waiting list". Unlikely to be able to pick one up any time soon desu

you should be familiar with the hodl mentality.

or you could just buy this chrono24.com/fpjourne/octa-lune-platinum-black-label--id6606810.htm
and be instantly recognized as a turbo pimp

wait hold up you literal nigger, what retard told you any watch without a clear back has an outsourced movement. fucking LOL

*teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personnel

Indeed, that's why I bought the Portuguese Automatic. Its movement is manufactured in-house. But yeah, the majority of the cheap ones uses ETA movements - that applies to Rolex, Patek, etc. as well though for their cheaper models

I was referring to IWC specifically.

just go to thailand u retard and tap that ladyboy boipucci for less than 100 bucks