>>6775856

Holy shit, this is huge. Especially after getting McAfee'd last night,

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SubstratumNetwork/comments/74jp1x/beware_of_scams/
yobit.net/en/trade/SUB/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ohh did that Shitbag try to extort Sub this time?

Hah some whale was setting up sell walls and accumulating like mad leading up to this. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him and his PnD buddies. At least this was some sort of exposure for SUB..

Signed up. Hope i get in, if I like it, i may set up my spare pc to be a server.

>sell walls
>accumulating

Thats not how sell walls work. He probably bought this and found out it was not mooning as fast as hes used to pre-crash and wanted to unload bags. Now the Beta is out and today this thing is going to double. Glad Shitbag is going to lose out on a real moon.

Why is SUB Wayyyyy cheaper on Yobit??

Im not shilling, its like 100x cheaper. wtf why?

Yes, that is how it works. You put up huge sell walls that you then move when the market price approaches or they are getting eaten too fast.

The accumulation comes from people seeing the huge sell walls and bailing, selling their shit for cheap. It's a psychological pressure.

you must be a newfag that doesn't know what sellwalls are or a dumb oldfag that doesn't understand how they work

Are you serious or is it just gonna do a little jump like req did when testnet came out a few days ago?

No one even pays attention to the sellwalls anymore outside of coinbase only users. McAffee only shills for a coin when he needs to unload his bags or hes getting paid., he was not anticipating this.

Sub certainly doesnt him shilling for them if they had a beta coming out.

wait what the fuck

am I about to scoop up a bunch for 1 cent...?

I dont even see Yobit listed. Sounds like you are about to get scammed out of your ether.

Just bought 800+ AMA

yeah just found this

reddit.com/r/SubstratumNetwork/comments/74jp1x/beware_of_scams/

Its there
yobit.net/en/trade/SUB/ETH

I never paid much attention to this coin but I like the idea. Are these news big enough for a fast flip?

Thanks,
Glad i held off before buying.
WTF is wrong with Yobit those cunts

Good thing Veeky Forums is always here to save people from buying scams. Now let me tell you about this great coin called Tron. Its going to be 10,000 dollars one day.

The SUB on Yobit is Subscriptio, ya dinguses

Not yet. They will have a TV interview in about a month and the beta is thought to come out before that.

Fuck this shit I had 6k of this shit when it was 18cts Now I couldn't afford more than 50 of this wtfff
Dont daytrade people

I only daytrade to obtain more holds. If I wouldnt hold it long term, I wont bother with it. Less risky, less retards but no stress and a steady income.