When I come here I see 95% retards

I feel that although I've only started trading crypto 6 months ago, that I am far more advanced than most people on Veeky Forums. I've spent probably 40 hours reading a few trading books which have helped me to develop hands of steel and taught me to not freak out when my portfolio is down 20% or even 40%.. Studying trading even changed the way I think about daily non-trading decisions as well and has helped me to become much more disciplined and in control of my emotions. Most of you are peasants. Devoting 40 hours to read/study stuff may seem tedious, but the result is that you can trade with confidence, sleep well, not feel sad when you're down a bunch, and not feel elated when you're up a bunch. Rather, it just teaches you to keep your emotions in check and make thougtful decisions, reduce risks and accept losses as a part of the game just as gains are.

If you can do this and stop posting your pussy pink wojacks every time any coin is in the red, then you may one day be on God level like me and turn $1000 investment into $120k in 6 months. Otherwise you'll be one of those fucking losers who goes outside and "talks investment" with their bros at a house party using bullshit technical terms around others so as to make yourself seem smart when in reality everyone knows you're a poser ass peasant.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well OP, why dont you share some content. Also, trading without risk is easy. Dont trade on margin. Learn what 'buy low, sell high' means. I would be sitting on 800k right now had i not been liquidated to 300usd.

>thinks he’s the smartest

You will get JUSTd mark my words.

Sorry I meant to put some titles down there.
Principles by Ray Dalio
Market Wizards (1989 version) by Jack Schwager
Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas
Technical Analysis from A to Z by Steven Achelis

This put me on the path.

what did you read?

The thing is I already have. And I have learned to accept the times I've been JUSTd as 'tuition' in a sense and just learn from the mistakes and move on. I don't even think twice about a loss I just move on now.

Rather than read books I just trade and learn from my own experiences. Next you'll be telling me you learned how to type by reading a book about where all the letters are.

This is exactly the reason why you're probably fucking poor. It's like a doctor saying, "Fuck all the medical journals. I'll learn how to deal with these bodies through my own experience." Yeah, go for it retard, but there is an accelerated process for learning and it's called studying. Just... Just go to Reddit where u belong man.

Thanks for the books user, which ones are your favorite and why? Looking to buy a few of these.

Not a big fan of TA in this market though, I prefer the non stressful nature of investing of a fundamental level rather than TA, what are your thoughts on this?

>yfw you don't even have the balls to short btc with above 50x leverage
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TA FAGS DON'T MARGIN WITH FULL LEVERAGE, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT THAT'S WHY.
You know your TA shenanigans won't save you, admit it.

bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

everyone is a genius in a bull market

Finally someone smart

I feel generous today so I'm going to share 3 letters with pajeets that will change your life if you decide to research what they're about:
GVT

>i spent 40 hours reading something so i know how it works

I'll bite, OP. What books do you recommend?

>hurr I spent a couple days reading trading books and now I'm a expert
newfag

Tl;dr, nice blog faggot

>I've spent probably 40 hours reading a few trading books which have helped me to develop hands of steel and taught me to not freak out when my portfolio is down 20% or even 40%
if you had to spent 40h reading to learn this I think you might be legitimately mentally retarded

these

>40 hours
>not 10000
>considers himself a genius
>Paul Tudor Jones in the making no less

>40 hours
>much

i wouldnt even call this a bear market, it's a plush teddy bear market

i want to see you when the REAL bear comes in

retard

You're not getting my point are you? There are things that happen when you learn by others mistakes and take advice of people wiser than you. So many biztards on here think they can get by purely on gambling. Good fucking luck. It's going to be really show when the market becomes bearish. The ones who haven't been polishing solid skills will fall off. Everyone is talking shit but the fact of the matter is just by hanging out here I can tell that most of you don't know shit. The ones mocking me are probably the ones who buy bullshit like Tron and Reddcoin lol. I am your god you peasants.

all of those are shit

So... what books arent shit?

Get Jim Dalton's books and understand how the market auction works.

Then get one of Steenbarger's trading psychology books as well.

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

is actually good as pointed out by this faggot

thanks user

who are those 3 faggots? i hope you're not one of them.

> read investment/ trading books
> make good decisions
> become rich
> buy hookers

Sounds good to me

If there were one to read out of all of them it would be Market Wizards. It's not so much a book that teaches you how to trade. Rather, it's a collection of interviews with successful traders. They just talk about their stories, mistakes, their system for picking or exiting. A lot of these traders contradict one another which supports one of the underlying messages in the book- that there is no 1 right way to trade, but that there are some habits that the most successful traders share. You can find this book online for free.

"Otherwise you'll be one of those fucking losers who goes outside and "talks investment" with their bros at a house party using bullshit technical terms around others so as to make yourself seem smart when in reality everyone knows you're a poser ass peasant."
>this is literally op right now, except replace friends with Veeky Forums

Me so smarht I reed bok

I'm the one taking the photo. Wojaks IRL

kek yeah that part is total projection

>which have helped me to develop hands of steel and taught me to not freak out when my portfolio is down 20% or even 40%

Meanwhile the real pros are trading every bounce and making even more money in a bear market. You make me laugh OP.

Enjoy thinking you're smart enough to time the market perfectly to make it work in your favor every time. How many coins did you sell temporarily that ended up running away from you? How many did you buy that were 'sure to go up' that went down? You're the real joke, peasant. Bow before your God.

People who think they are smart get fucked the hardest.

Autism speaks

You forgot to hit the reply button there oh divine one

Any of you peasants that wants to follow me. I will accept 12 disciples to join me on a mission to get rich. I will give you the picks and exit plans. For free. You can test it by creating a mock portfolio on delta or blockfolio until you gain confidence. The rest of you can stay pooor. First 12 peasants to type "ME" will get blessed.

Sorry about that peasant. Too much 20-year old Riesling today. Such is the life of a blessed man. These are mistakes I can live with.

ME

ME

ME

ME

me

ME

ME

ME

ME

me

me nibba

Ray dalio is a faggot

ME

op don't fool yourself too much my man. You reading some memebooks is hardly gonna make you less of a pleb. I'm about 99.9% certain that you have no clue about basic market microstructure, let alone more advanced concepts and ideas.

Me too!!

I know you think you’re so smart and superior to everyone here, but majority of pink wojak posters and people freaking out and selling low is just for shits and giggles. Don’t take us seriously dude. Also you sound autistic as fuck.

Nice blog post faggot. You must be new since you forgot where you are. It's okay Timmy don't cry, have a Soyadrink everything will be okay.

>Soyadrink
pantherjeet detected

>buy 1 coin
>forget about it
>it goes up 200x

Congrats you're now an investing genius

How about you post some proof instead of writing an essay which nobody can be bothered to read.
I see you phonies here boasting your 6 digit figures yet show no evidence to back up your claim.