WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING HOW WE CAN'T FIND A FUCKING SUPPORT ABOVE 12000$ HOLY FUCKING SHIT.THIS IS NOT GOOD...

WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING HOW WE CAN'T FIND A FUCKING SUPPORT ABOVE 12000$ HOLY FUCKING SHIT.THIS IS NOT GOOD,DO YOU DENSE FUCKERS UNDERSTAND.ITS NOT GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to your shack TA is fucking equivalent to throwing chicken bones and drawing pentagrams

Because bitcoin will be $100k by next year. Who the fuck cares if it drops in the next month? Poorfags will cuck themselves and sell something worth $100k for $10k, who cares?

How does being such a glass handed fuck not get exhausting?

>BITOCOIN 100K$ BY EOY
>ITS JUST A WEEKEND DIP FOR THE PAST 20 DAYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING COMMUNITY OF RETARDED NEETS AND MIDDLE AGE MOMS

you do realize that most of the market is run by bots - and those bots use TA and equivalents to make decisions?

There are bots that simply buy/sell on MACD or RSI for example. Not very complicated of course but you need to consider that while TA is a pseudoscience, enough people use it that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

This is how it's going to be from now on, huge swings. Just get used to them, there is no such a thing as support

For a moment I thought we will get a nice first wave of a new uptrend but now it just looks bearish

Yeah generally when the entire fucking chart is red, I'd say "not good" is probably an accurate assessment.

Remember when bitcoin hit $30 then crashed to $2? A year later it broke $200.

>price goes up
>bitcoin is the future!
>price goes down
>bitcoin is dead!
>fundamentally nothing has actually changed

Does bot trading ever cause a feedback loop?
I.e., bots responding to patterns generated by bots responding to patterns generated by bots responding to...

How can TA bots make more money on a bull market?

Different market conditions, different price, different fundamentals, different moments, eveything was different. There are zero reasons to believe it will happen again.

Stay Poor faggot

But that's exactly how humans trade, in loop, e.g. bubbles etc..

>being this new

also whales use TA too
that's why you see big red candles or green breakout in those meme triangles, that's whale manipulating the TA

>There are zero reasons to believe it will happen again.

Crash more than 90%? I agree. There way more reasons to think it will explode again though.

It's good because people are buying it all. Whales keep dumping

you mean like how it's outdated tech before it's even adopted by proper banks?

then if you're so confident, why don't you sell at "30$" and rebuy at "2$" to increase your stack ?

>>fundamentally nothing has actually changed
no, just the price, the exposure, the type of people involved, the liquidity u idiot

>also whales use TA too
you can sometimes notice huge orders placed at fibonacci levels as a correction begins. Those orders are filled few days later and are almost exactly at the bottom of the dip. So yeah, there are whales who use some TA

That’s exactly what this is. The singularity wasn’t a meme; AI trading bots now have control over the global economy. It’s probably for the best though.

We're still in a impulsive wave faggot get ready for the 8k buy orders.

Because I'm not a fucking fortune teller? I have no idea if its going to keep going down or rocket up right now. All I am sure of is that bitcoin will most likely be $100k by 2019. I'm not trying to swing trade and pull in a couple extra $$, I'm investing long term. I don't give a fuck about the price in the next month, and there is not way in hell I'm selling a bitcoin worth $100k for $10k.

Only retards that bought in at 19k think bitcoin is going to moon

You can too
Learn about margin trading, dont do more than x5 leverage

kraken supports it and poloniex for many alts

This is all the fault of ICOs.

They are all dumping their bitcoin and eth on the market to fund their worthless guaranteed to fail "business models" while they walk away with millions in fiat

OP I'm actually so fucking happy.

On 6h StochRSI there is one more dip coming = this one.

I hope it break 10k support again and goes down to 8k. God, I'd be so fucking happy to buy this dip again.

i've been tweeting this for years now. all those projects hoarding eth from the summer and dumping now.

What kind of TA is that, wtf lol

This guy gets it.

This is exactly what is happening.

>people donating all their BTC and ETH in exchange for worthless tokens
>the team behind the ICO proceed to sell it all for fiat so they can go on vacation

I don’t have the money to create my own token but it would be a very easy way to make millions. ICOs are basically Kickstarter projects except there’s nothing at all stopping then from exit scamming.

All these murican weak hands

Sophisticated bots use time series analysis, not TA

Oh, hi.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
open your gook eyeballs and look at which exchanges actually make the market.

>proper banks

You mean the actual outdated tech?

It's like you don't even know why Bitcoin is a thing

This. Humanity was a mistake

SEND TETHERS NOW

>What is a flash crash?

If you posted on this thread Im doxxing you. I cant stand these morons. I will find you all and kill you

The massive amounts of FUD and wishful thinking being thrown around on this board are starting get really old. I should have adhered to my rule of never visiting Veeky Forums boards about my personal interests. Children the lot of you.