>tfw too poor to get into crypto

who knows this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
tokensale.liveedu.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6767238
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6756851
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all of my wagekekking money goes towards paying bills. how can you afford this? i looked at the fees and you probably need at least 1k to start. 1k usd is 2 months pay for me.

how do you do it? please tell me the secret i dont want to miss this opportunity

To poor wtf user i put in 20 dollars and im up to almost 300 your not to fuckin poor you just dont know how to hold

you can put in any amount, just try to save up 200-300 and put it in senpai

move to your parents, stop spending money on anything that is not getting you more money

yes 300 isnt going to change your life
you are wasting your time

see above
im not 16 years old

cant do that
i dont spend a lot i just have expenses

Get a job and then loan, then get a salt loan to trade with leverage. pay off both loans and buy icos with huge exchange balances.
>tfw millionaire in 6 months

there is no easy money you lazy ass fucker.
if your too poor than it's because you are an unqualified peace of shit, get an education and a better job first..

i work my ass off 9hrs a day 5 days a week, while also doing my bachelors on the side.

Unironically take a loan. This is the red pill strategy.

You're not too poor, just too late

>you are wasting your time
>posting wojak on Veeky Forums
>Asking how to get rich and not poor

I am kinda poor, but i started 6 months ago and i invested gradually because i'm not a fucking idiot

Sounds risky

I dont want to work for the kikes any longer

I can't

How much?

>you're too poor, get an education
>9 hours 5 days a week is worth mentioning
You're lucky I'm a filthy phoneposter or you'd get my finest dumb Wojak.

>not putting 10 bucks into BEEECONNEEEEEEEK and living from compound interest

Is it worthwhile?

Honestly it sounds sketch but I used 2k off a credit card and 3k off a creidt card late October and now I’m sitting right at 24k about to pull some out to pay off the card.

Money wise we haven’t even touched a trillion. We could see growth of up to two -three trillion this year. So no you didn’t get in too late you have the same potential as everyone else

>tfw nocoiner
>post here all day LARPing a coiner

Well you have to have some money so suck it up and work harder.
Or stay poor.

There was this kid in the netherlands who ran 100 bucks up to couple mill. But since you post here complaining about you being poor you are not capable of such things.

You cannot be too poor. Just join the discord group and ask for invest tips for very little amounts of money.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

It's ok OP, I'm a, "poorfag", who just dropped 300$ yesterday thinking I'm buying at the bottom of a crash, only to wake up to red and 50 threads of, "ITS ALL OVER, BITCOIN'S FINISHED, GOODBYE CRYPTO".

So you're not missing out ;^)

i cant do that but i would if i could
i dont believe it

haha

>have 2.5k in savings
>live with parents so no expenses other than bus fare and burger king every day

Should I spend it all on crypto?

spend what you can afford to lose

Should I just not pay my student loans and go all in on crypto? Do you really even have to pay your student loans right now or can I pay them back later when I'm rich?

put $20 in LiveEdu, shill your ref link to your normie friends. then sell the bonus tokens on an exchange once the ICO finishes.

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

Being born poor, just around 120$ is enough for me to lose, so if it grows atleast twice I will take it for beer money or something, might as well do something that nothing

How do i know?

shitcoin

This guy gets it. I've started in October 2017 with $60 and now I have 2k - goal 100k and I'm out..

The equivalent of 500 usd, now i'm >6k

You’re never going to make it man I’m sorry. Someone with a business mind would be busting their ass figuring out any to get there ass in this crazy bull market.
Student loans , a credit card, wagecucking , figure out how to leverage someone else’s money, selling useless possessions on eBay to fund it, creating a non profit just to get grants Etc etc.

And if you’re just a NEET who sits at home wanting to get rich but doesn’t want to bust your ass just GTFO this board

100k? i dont think youll have time

ok

i started with 500 and now have 20k kek

Stop wasting your money on shit you don't need and invest dimes and nickles if you have to.

i am trying but i have bills
not everyone lives with mommy

In 5 years? Anything is possible these days...

Lies
I dont
5 years the bubble wil have popped

Watch this video
I started with $50.
I'm now worth $125k.
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

300 wont change your life but will get you started.
>caught the moon shot from xvg.
>turned 300 into 15k

i don't like rap music
also i don't believe you

You think you're so fucking cool i bet haha little bitch haha

The tech behind the cryptocurrency is revolutionary. Even when the bubble pops there is still a lot of time to make money.

Yes, stop getting burger king everyday you fat fuck and go to a grocery store and buy some rice, beans and potatoes. Its alot more healthy and cheaper in the long run.

I don't believe you either
Everyone on here larps

What? You mad? larper

Only some wil survive all others will collapse

Agreed :)

Stay poor then shithead.

Nah i just find you hilarious.

Goddamn you really are a fucking retard. You need at least 1k to start?? Start with 100 fucking dollars and it will eventually be 1k, then take the 1k and do the same thing, and it'll eventually become 10k, and so on. You don't need a lot of money if you have the basic understanding of how numbers grow. You'll probably lose it all though, so give up bud.

Why?

No, 100 is not enough
I'm not 16 and neet like you living with mommy
I have responsibility

>braindead bugmen cuckslave for schlomo can't even spell "piece"

Why do libertarian cuckolds love being abused by their bosses?

before december you probably only needed 1k to make it. now you need at least 10k.

Everyone thinks you're a joke

Why?

>5 years the bubble wil have popped
No, it won't, Cardano will save us all by that time

When you guys first bought, did you exchange your USD for bitcoin then Buy other cryptos or what?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6767238
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6756851
This is a copy and paste Pajeet scam thread. He got $800 the other day from this. It really pays to feed of off virtue signalers, because he's done this many more times.
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt

That isn't me and it says in that thread someone sent that user 100 not 800

Doubt

>visit loan shark for money
>lose money
>hodl
>lose toes and fingers
>hodl
>profit
>buy golden toes and fingers

Kek

Here is another Pajeet profiting off of virtue signalers with an active thread.
Read the reply to the linked comment. He has been shilling since early November collecting Bitcoin from those retarded enough to donate. Anyone who donates for a sob story on an anonymous anime forum deserves to lose their money though desu.

That isn't me you retard
You can tell from anyway if you'r enot a pajeet
i havent asked for shit

friggin pajeets man
HIRO DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Use eth. Its faster and has cheaper transactions.

You didn't beg in the other thread either, you're just hoping for retards to donate. Go and poo in the loo.

I didn't beg at all you retard

So buy eth from like binance with usd then start finding one that get hyped?

There is a sweet-spot where you don't want to be too rich or too poor to invest in crypto.

>Poor fag:
Invest 100$ in ETH in 2015
Worth 100k now, not that much money

>Rich fag:
Invest 10,000$ in ETH in 2015
He would sell when ETH hits 100$ and he has $1MM
Would be kicking himself now cause he could have 10MM

>Medium fag:
Invest 1000$ in ETH in 2015
Doesn't sell at 100$ because 100k isn't a lot of money
He now has $1MM

If you don't give a fuck about being up 10x and up 280$ you don't deserve crypto faggot now gtfo my board

You have alot to learn....

interesting

no that's retarded just invest it in good companies

Started with 500 euro's in december sitting on 8k now, thanks ICX, VEN and LEND.

Same thread yesterday, this pajeet is doing thia begging to get someone to send him btc.

Some guillible idiot sent him 800 yesterday but didnt know this faggot has been pulling this pajeet tricks for months now

Wrong person but someone already posted that thread and the guy got sent 100 not 800 retard

I know man lol