I REPEAT
BTC HAS HIT THE BOTTOM
I REPEAT
BTC HIT THE BOTTOM

to the moon hurray

IT'S STILL GOING DOWN

its not fk tard

ZOOM OUT

What could possibly make you think this is the bottom? Clearly you havent looked at the chart

Kek sold mine at 19k

4 hour chart from past 3 days show higher highs and higher lows

>Rising wedge on a down trend

Why didn't you go all in TRX when BTC hit 19k?
You could have 10x your investment.

zoom out

the only thing that was hit was your fucking head you cunt

ATTENTION
ATTENTION
BTC HAS NOT HIT THE BOTTOM
THE BLEEDING WILL NEVER STOP

Every January BTC does the same correction. February is when the mooning starts right now we accumulate. Your welcome

>thinks the dip is over

>losing 60% of your value is a correction
lmao

Screen cap this you fuck: btc will not stop dropping until the next cme bitcoin future expires @ 26-01-2016

The crypto market does. For most of crypto history BTC was basically the whole crypto market. Now its far from it. Its just going to continue to bleed out. Crypto will bounce back though in February. Put your money in a coin with a future.

2018 kek

Have you even looked at the fucking volume on the futures? Or done any research into the topic? Or do you just sit here f5ing all day?

It would barely move the needle if the whole lot was dumped, and you think whales are going to spend millions to shove btc in the right direction?

>the state of Veeky Forums

Tomorrow the pump begins. You have been warned. Don't tell anyone you got this from Veeky Forums. A pump like you've never seen.

you mispelled dump

Hahaha you fell for the alt coin meme and think old people actually understand enough to give a shit. Remember they pumped ripple a literal Ponzi to $3+.
Normies refer to all of crypto as Bitcoin. Have fun holding your alts as they bleed for the next 4 months

>dip

This is what always amazed me.The fact that normies think we are some kind of dark mysterious people that are extremely inteligent and find amusement in pictures and ideas that are hard to grasp while in fact we are a bunch of halfwit NEETs

If I was forced to fuck any of them, I d choose OP

Watch the news tomorrow. You will hang yourself if you sold. Just trying to help.

Wow I made mistakes about writing 2017 as the year still but to be behind 2 years holy shit user

what life you must live

why do you care if people believe you? There's not reddit gold here.
KYS.

It's going down to $8k at least, it's just a slow bleed out

I'm screencapping this for when nothing happens.

It's going back down to $2k

I remember when BTC was $30

I said don't fucking tell people where you got this information.

Was anyone here even around during this time? BTC peaked at $1100 and dropped to the $200s range, it lost ~80% of its value from its ATH. Considering the recent ATH at $20k, it's only lost 50% of its value

You do know every single fucking post on here is archived offsite, right?

The second wave of normies is coming at full force next month. But not your regular broken student normie, but the middle class wagecuck normie.

>Why didn't you predict the future?

gtfo user

Prepare your butts for tonight, I hope you are all tether'd up. Good luck

SCREENCAPPED

Every normie I have talked to about crypto plans to drop their tax return into bitcoin. Kek people are selling the bottom when the minimum price at eoy is 40k

What about $400 million in tether per week like this past week? Is that enough to prop up?

ok, I just shorted

Didn't it use a 2.1mb block just recently?