BANKS ARE DOING THE SAME THING WITH BITCOIN

Check this out guys, very interesting read:

business.financialpost.com/investing/the-secret-trading-strategy-from-the-1930s-that-hedge-funders-dont-want-you-to-know-about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfJUaXHuNBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you guys dont even know

keep ignoring it faggots

u mad?

Looks interesting, thanks OP, even though the title is click-baity.

Here's another a video to about manipulation by exchanges to bump the thread. youtube.com/watch?v=XfJUaXHuNBI

Lol no shit I thought everyone knew this. It's like common sense.

Everyone strongly suspects / knows there's behind the scenes fuckery, but it's hard to prove without a doubt who is and isn't in on it, and what the precise details of it are.

>Boomers are retarded
>Take advice from boomers

>Crypto isn't like stocks
>Compare crypto with stocks

That cognitive dissonance.

I only hold XRP, and I think there is alot of evidence for this strategy in XRP. It accumulates in a trading range for several months, then surges higher, then retraces to a new higher equilibrium. Then trades in a range for several months, surges higher, retraces, etc.

yes and we will out jew the jews. nvm. the gooks & chinks will probably out jew everyone.

>unregulated market
You bet your ass the banks are in this shit.

>implying wall street is boomers and not a bunch of middle aged jews

and tomorrow the brakes are lifted after the huge announcement btc will have the biggest green candle you've ever seen.

Welcome to the club
The whole world is one big pump n dump
Media doesn't seem to effect bitcoin much though, how many "bitcoin is dead" articles have we seen eh?

>huge announcement
What's that user?

>Media doesn't seem to effect bitcoin much though

How else do you think normies found out about crypto?

>pump and dump
>secret trading strategy
kek

There are no major announcements you moron.

Bitfinex killed BTC

Whatever, was bound to happen eventually, gonna be interesting what replaces it.

good read OP

He's larping

This is basic trading knowledge in crypto. The liquidity is so scarce and order books so thin, that pretty much everybody that's been here for a few months has learned this. Find a strategy that locates whale signals and ride their coattails.