Hey fags, shill me. Is now an important time for this...

Hey fags, shill me. Is now an important time for this? Don't just fucking say yes it's gonna moon because 90% of the time when biz says that XLM does fuck all

Should i buy in and help you guys? Mini whale here, anything important within the next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepaperdatabase.com/stellar-lumens-xlm-whitepaper/
stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinnest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fairx beta released within 7-10 days, roadmap eom

> roadmap on thursday

sauce?

As far as I know, the only official word I've heard is "late jan/early feb". It was posted in an AMA on reddit I believe.
Roadmap is in two days.

FairX == $2 - $3

Solid pick for the next week if you wanna increase your trading stack

TY user

>roadmap
I've been hearing about this goymap, why is it so special? That doesn't mean moon does it? Because that is all i care about

Are you new?
Roadmaps always drive price up because they contain previously unknown information which is no doubt going to good news from Stellar. It is rumored they're going to announce a "Market Maker" partnership... take that to mean what you want. I am aware of further rumors but will let the news speak for itself

it will layout exactly what their plan/goals are and remove a lot of uncertainty. depending on the contents of the roadmap it could cause a dramatic price increase but who knows

Ty
unironically... bought 100k

Let me clarify....
Roadmaps always drive price up BEFORE they're released. If the news is amazing then the price will increase further... otherwise it will retrace...
Buy the Rumor, Sell the News

We made it to number 7 on CMC. Only 6 more shitcoins to beat to put XML on the throne

Thanks! Crossposting this to reddit, to the moon!

Fuck off and never come back.

I'm dumping at $1, good luck faggots.

Is there a whitepaper for this thing?

No, Devs said fuck whitepapers and shit. It's not ok to have whitepaper. So no whitepaper but they want to help poor refugees in need of banking in their own shitholes.

Should I sell my ICX for this? I'm waiting for it to moon but I am fucking afraid it's already "priced in" and I'm gonna get dumped on. For me it's between this and XLM and I can't decide which will actually moon properly first.

>they want to help poor refugees in need of banking in their own shitholes.
that would be attractive to normies.
i better get in the saddle quick

That sucks, I generally don't invest without a whitepaper it's hard to see what they're trying to solve or improve upon.

I did find this:
whitepaperdatabase.com/stellar-lumens-xlm-whitepaper/

Not sure if it's related?!

It's gonna moon.

Roadmap on 25th
FairX EOM/early feb
Weiss ratings will give it an A

>in their own shitholes
Sounds good.

i can already feel the moon

you have been warned

They're gonna release millions of new coins into the market and fuck over investors

sold my 100k

As long as it moons before that, what's the problem? I'm selling the top anyway

I'm going to enjoy watching dumbasses like you miss out on a lot of money.

Anticipation for tomorrows release Weiss report.

Tomorrow is gonna be massive on the scales of losses and gains.

>moons sideways since forever
fucking scamcoin when will it finaly make me rich baka

just be patient :^)

the real question is... did you pull them off the exchange and stake them?

did they fix this image board?

Nope!
Stellar will release them at 1% yearly. Inflation can be recouped by XLM holders by joining inflation pools. Check reddit.com/r/stellar for a community one there that takes no comission

You realise whitepapers are so important because that's all most crypto projects actually are at the time when you're assessing the investment opportunity?

Stellar already has a fully fledged network that is being used and is extensively documented so why is a whitepaper needed at this point?

>He's not smart enough to read the indications the 10% of the time were not lying

If you haven't noticed yet, top level traders use biz to signal each other. We use the ridiculous noise to signal ratio to mask our communications. When we say something's going to moon, we include a few other key code words or image macros to indicate who we are.

Good luck finding the pattern.

Thanks i buy 100k. And i will see at the end of january

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

>We may add support for Stellar (to which we provided seed funding) if substantive use continues to grow.

diversifying never hurts

Why invest into XLM now?

I bought 2k when it was 0.30.

Im want to invest another $2k, but i think its at an ATH right now

In my opinion and forgive a newb who's only been at this for a few weeks, it seems important to me what the coin is actually trying to achieve.

Whether it fits into the six principles of ideal cryptocurrency?
Is their concern privacy? Or more transaction speed? 51% attacks?

The network might be established but that doesn't mean it's going to be widely adopted.

Friendo

>baby steps
time will tell if news like this will begin repeating itself one by one over time.

i actualy think its an ATL right now
BUY

ATH was 0.91

Roadmap + Weiss ratings + fairX beta in the coming days is triple threat. Shits going straight in to the top 3.

staking is for cucks.
real men leave them on the exchange and marging/swing trade them.

Korean exchange, with 147 000 000$ Volume a day.

It looks like a new XLM/KRW market will open...

Source for the volume : coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinnest/

total noob here

how do I stack stellar?

>it's at ATH
>nono it's at ATL
Retards, how is this price the all-time anything if we've been at almost double and at less than a tenth?

Where can I find this app?

How do you stake xlm?

Thanks patel, buying UFR right now

ATH was over $1 retard.

community pool guide on stellar sub reddit

Fuck off and never come back.

soy coin. they're gonna airdrop this shit to nogs. Stay the fuck away.

Send your BTC or ETH to binance. Then by stellar

DO YOU STILL DOUBT THE SNEK?

O YE OF LIL FAITH IN SNEK

Well, bought 3kUSD worth at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up

I just did almost exactly the same

Well, heres to our ride to the moon my friend

Ahahahah you've activated my trap card. To .30 we go

I really enjoyed this picture. Thanks user

No, thank you user

>200 sats to 6000 sats
>xlm does fuck all

nigga what