If you don't own anything but shitcoins you're a cancerous tumor that needs to be surgically removed from the crypto...

If you don't own anything but shitcoins you're a cancerous tumor that needs to be surgically removed from the crypto market.

If you're too poor to make an investment in BTC (anything below 0.5) then you're pardoned. However, should you make some decent gains buying and selling shitcoins then its your duty to buy and hold BTC.

We all have BTC to thank for our gains and I am a proud holder!

REMEMBER: SHOULD BTC DIE, ALL OF CRYPTOCURRENCY AS WE KNOW IT WILL DIE AS WELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a73Gz3Tvx3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC is a literal unusable shitcoin. When it dies it will replaced by better tech.

The idea I should hold shit just so the shit goes up in price for a bunch of shitheads who already hold this shit coin is shit.

Fuck BTC.

>tfw 1m portfolio and 100% in "shitcoins"

Suck my dick OP. BTC is an obsolete dinosaur and will die soon enough. And no, it won't take down crypto.

Crypto will be fine with or without BTC, BTC is a shitcoin. Fuck you BTC maximalists, choke on fat one for constantly tanking the market with your siphoning back into BTC.

Go back to Wales Britbong

Nice blog

>BTC is a literal unusable shitcoin. When it dies it will replaced by better tech.

> 'Muh tech'
The cry of the late adopter when he realizes he needs 10000x gains to become anything close to wealthy, he copes by going all in on a penny crypto in the vein hope that the 'better tech' will replace Bitcoin oblivious to the fact that tech is only 20% of the equation.

fiat pairings will give btc its proper status as the king of cryptocurrencies while removing its maddening influence on blockchain projects which are the future of crypto

what are the other 80%? you're so full of shit. early adopters are the ones afraid bitcoin collapses. It's a literal zero use coin.

Thanks bought 100k LTC.

Seconded user.

Think about the reasons we use gold as opposed to Ruthenium.

That's the other 80%.

its about time exchanges replace BTC pairings with fiat pairings or fuck even tether i dont even care
then we see how fast this dinosaur drops to 0

Agree with OP here.

People here talking about their shitcoins over taking the king lmfao.

BTC is the reason your shitcoin exists today, where were your developers before BTC? probably making some shit HTML webpages to 5 year olds, now they found out that everything is open sourced and these fucking scriptkiddies are just copy/pasting bullshit thinking theyre real developers lmfao.

Theres maybe 10, 15 coins MAX that actually have any real development in them, the other are just a pile of garbage pretending to do anything worthwhile. Eat shit retards. BTC will always be worthwhile to hold because its got a proven track record. Now fuck off this board you stupid pajeet curry eating inbred spastics.

inb4 some autist has the fucking audacity to mention "buhh ripple lmfao its so much better" shut the fuck up you idiot, ripple couldnt be farther from whats deemed a cryptocurrency in the beginning. now eat shit, faggot.

>BTC is the reason your shitcoin exists today
the past is over, when fiat pairings come I charitably allowed that btc will remain the kind of crypto as payment currencies but odds are it will go down faster than a jersey hooker two months behind on her rent and end up in a price pool competitive with ltc btg bch

wonderful post

that will be happening soon. Coss will have fiat pairs for alts this quarter. I don't think that will kill BTC though. everyone already trades alts with ETH, the true king

Tech is 99% of the equation

So why is Bitcoin on top?

correct

semi-newfag here, is btc actually got anything in the woodworks to curb the increasing transfer fees and or speed?, heard something about a lightning network or something, someone care to fill me in?

The lightning network is active on mainnet but it's still in its experimental phase and nowhere near ready for normies.

does that just make transactions quicker, what about fees?

There is also Segwit and Batching, nur those faggots at Cuckbase still haven't implemented it.

It makes transactions instant and fees basically non-existent.

youtube.com/watch?v=a73Gz3Tvx3k

tfw ETH will replace buttcoin as #1 in your lifetime
feels good not to be deluded

please go to school and secure yourselves a degree. Then find a career you love and stick with it.

You won't make it trading

nice, hope it comes around before grandad dies, also is there any upcoming forks on the horizon where i get free coins?, got into crypto a month after bch..

Because Bitcoin IS the tech. There is still not really a better way to do crypto than PoW. Most other shit is a meme.

XRB is good, but it actually can't stop a complete history rewrite. You can literally do this if you get enough coins.

>btccucks getting visibly nervous
Thanks for making me smile OP

Thanks OP, just bought an unknown amount of Monero instead.

monero is actually one of the alt coins I like.

Good luck