Is now the time?

I keep seeing XLM, Stellar, Lumens threads on here.

Is this coin really that good, or is it just being posted all over as a shill?

Its price has been the same for the last 2 months basically and shows no major price influxes.

I get that the road map is suppose to be released.

FairX hasnt been discussed by XLM is some time, so who knows when of if thats coming out soon.

No one knows what the Weiss report is going to show for a grade.

So, whats the deal with this coin?

Solid investment or 2nd rate RXP with no future?

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/
stellar.org/stories/adventures-in-galactic-consensus-chapter-1/#28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grab some and find out.

FairX beta released "late jan, early feb"
Rumors that a Market Maker partnership may be announced or revealed in the tech roadmap which is on Thursday.
There are so many resources to learn about Stellar and you will quickly discover this is one of the most legitimate and promising crypto projects right now.
D Y O R
Y
O
R
Look into FairX and how it could change the market
Look into IBM+Stellar
Look into how Stellar can do smart contracts like Ethereum and how an increasing number of ICOs are using Stellar for payment
Look into how the XLM token is REQUIRED for use on the Stellar network, unlike XRP
Look into how Stellar was made by the Ripple founder and why he left Ripple
Look into how Stripe helped fund Stellar and has just today dropped BTC and hinted at using Stellar in the future
Look into the rumors about Bank of America and/or Wells Fargo backing FairX with USD
Look into your soul and ask yourself "Do I want to make it?"

My guess is it has a xrp like run. 4k to 20k after it gets rated a+

I wish they would burn a big chunk of that remaining supply, its too many

The supply is being distributed at a rate of 1% per year. Inflation can be recouped by XLM holders by joining an inflation pool as I have already done. Receive weekly free XLM.
Any other fud?

pool name?

nah theres 100 billion coins they are still going to distribute, they just have not confirmed how or when. I would imagine it will be a slow trickle over years but you never know with left wing cucks

You can find info easily on the stellar subreddit. There are some that are free and some that take a cut

Ultimate Chadfolio:

ETH
LINK
OMG
XLM
VEN

Prove me wrong, you literally cant

yup its just a shitcoin with no working product. id suggest TRX or XVG if you want real moons and great teams

Yes they have committed to how/when. It's all documented on their website.

>Ven
Kill yourself hype trading fag

lol what?
Stellar has had a working product for months which is why they have so many companies using it. Here is a live snapshot of their network:
dashboard.stellar.org/

They have an inflation pool for that buddy. DYOR

Dont be a fucking idiot

Agreed Chad. It’s a shame that a project like Link is memed so hard, don’t get me wrong they are great memes, but true investors don’t take that seriously.

its written here under "our mandate"

they have done the bitcoin program 20 billion

there is 75 billion more coins that they can put into circulation

Yes and the inflation caused by the increased supply is given back to XLM holders on a weekly basis as long as you're part of the several free inflation pools. This is not news.

Of course

stellar.org/stories/adventures-in-galactic-consensus-chapter-1/#28

Their meme stories completly convinced me that a "decentralised" network which most nodes either belonging to Stellar.org or IBM is really a decentralised universe. Anyone can join and set up a node, however there is no incentive to do so as their is no reward for verifying transactions (this is done by a byzantine consensus voting mechanism btw).

TLDR: You basically have to trust Stellar and IBM, it is not and will never be fully decentralised as theere is no motivation for outsiders to set up nodes.

fake news
too late

>TRX
>XVG
oh knee chan thats not all correct and I hold 20k of both. XVG is a long ways away from being over 2k sats again. I hope by EOY for our sake, though I got in both relatively low so as long as it doesn't bottom out I'l be good
I'm dumping my TRX bags at 700 sats for some of that j00cy 2x.
Fuck that cancer coin. Pump and dump the normies

VEN is still an ERC20 coin without a legitimate white paper. Look on their website. Their have a disclaimer on their white paper saying it is not finalized or whatever bullshit. I will remain somewhat skeptical until they can launch their own platform or transition out of an ERC20 token.

radical brother

Good. VEN smells like a pile of shit until proven otherwise. If their product is actually any good (which I'm doubtful because of how the nodes are going to work) then I'd be happy to participate

You're retarded. Even right now IBM / Stellar don't own a supermajority of the nodes, and if nodes add non-IBM nodes as neighbors it's never gonna be a problem even if IBM WAS the majority of nodes.

Besides, the motivation to run nodes is that it's almost free and makes sure you can trust the network you're using to transfer millions of $ worth of value.

the inflation is not mentioned in that break down, to my mind the 1% yearly inflation would be added on top of the 100 billion genesis coins

FairX has great potential. Buying any alt with the fastest transaction time and lowest fee.

i believe this confirms that

they are adding "new lumens" not lumens from their genesis stash

To clarify, inflation will only be distributed with the transaction fees.

But you can already do that on every exchange. What exactly will the advantage be?

you can buy alts directly with fiat. no need to buy btc/eth then send to an exchange then buy altcoin

Well, bought 3kUSD worth at 50100 so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up

You're right. Thing is, they're gonna be giving the remaining supply to industrial partners. That means partners won't increase the market prices, mostly just our speculation. The upside is that the network will see more use

>you can trade between any users of the stellar network, not just the particular exchange
>you make your own trade pairs, just trade anything you wanna and you'll be given the cheapest route to do the swap
>you can hold fiat backed by any bank as tokens in your wallet and trade it like any crypto
>you can store your assets in your wallet the whole time

With fiat, sorry for not mentioning. Its a great step for XLM. It will no longer follow BTC patern.

I just think in situations like this where the foundation has coins they can distribute whenever they really should be included in the circulating supply from the get go

I don't like it and it's not fair for investors, but in the long term it *might* be better

Stripe also called out XLM as a potential BTC replacement in their post today about killing grandpa. I'm v bullish on Stellar.

Snek is resting for his glorious return to power.

Well, bought 3kUSD worth at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up