Did you buy your 10k for a trust node yet? You only have two weeks left

Did you buy your 10k for a trust node yet? You only have two weeks left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82dv-QSRD-0
etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats in 2 weeks and how much 1 node makes you?

passive income generated would be $600/month if this reaches localbitcoin volume (easily achievable with a good product and time). Devs have stayed extremely consistent with updates and answering questions in telegram

$3 by summer screencap this

If Payfair ends up with as much volume as LocalBitcoins (their direct "competitor"), then holding 1 node will net you around $15K a year... This is based on a ton of different factors... DYOR.

Here's the math:

Daily Volume (V): $18,000,000; Trans. Fee (F): 1%; % Dist. To TNs (B): 80%; Total TNs (TN): 3,393; Daily Yield (D): $42.44; Monthly Yield (M): $1,273.21; Annual Yield (A): $15,490.72

*The daily volume figure ($18M) reflects a conservative daily average volume exchanged on Localbitcoins, which other PFR fanatics have used as a comparable exchange.

**The total TN figure (3,393) assumes 38% of the total PFR supply is being used as an TN. I used 38% because this is the percentage of PIVX being used as an PIVX Masternode. PIVX also requires a 10k minimum to host a MN, so it seemed reasonable to use as a benchmark.

Daily Yield Formula: D = ((VxF)xB)/TN; $42.44 = (($18,000,000x.01)x.8))/3,393

Monthly Yield Formula: M = Dx30; $1,273.21 = $42.44x30

Annual Yield Formula: A = Dx365; $15,490.72 = $42.44x365

TFW only enough liquidity for 800 PFR

They just posted a huge update In the telegram. Here’s there new vid

youtube.com/watch?v=82dv-QSRD-0

Is there any benefit to having escrow nodes if you're a poorfag? Have we learned how those will work?

I wish people would stop spamming this scam

stay poor brainlet

They'll stop once they realize no one is actually going to use their service. Snap a few print screens of their calculations for you meme folder.

Kucoin is apparently too retarded to answer their emails so maybe this will one day be on Cryptopia.

Binance is the dream, if everything works out I can see them adding it pretty quickly

got 19.5k ive held since 2m cap

do anyone know if ill be able to run 2 nodes with 20k?

NIGGA I DON"T HAVE 3000$ lying around, DO YOU NIGGA-OP GET IT?

Yesterday and today I was really thinking about buying in. But their whitepaper ist crappy, the team is average and they have no working product. I was thinking, if they cant deliver, this will tank bad.

Or am I wrong?

you will. 20k=2 nodes

yea, but if they do deliver we will be rich. they havent given any reason to doubt them.

The price has remained strong through the BTC crash, updates have come out in time. Seeing that the project is similar to confido they've already stated they need to earn people's trust through a good working product and community, that's why they're not worrying about exchanges at this point. OMG beta was rolled out on time, platform will is expected to be done by EOQ1 and we have no reason to suspect any delays since Pomelov is always in telegram posting updates and the last update was very good

This is a surefire moon shot

3% escrow fees lmao

at GDAX/coinbase volume you would get 595$ per day minimum per node.

stop shilling. we're still accumulating before this leaves ED

binance holds 500,000 of these tokens
etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

Which is something that bodes really well, my guess is they're waiting to see if the ruskies pull this off before Q1 is over then they'll offer a listing or at least add them for a community vote.

>they havent given any reason to doubt them

Yeah except for their shitty site, their shitty demo, their shitty team and code, their shitty promo video, and their shifty white paper.

This is the state of Veeky Forums right now lmao. Can't wait for then "why didn't anyone tell me PFR was a scam" posts.

really the only thing shitty about them is their whitepaper

The delusion is real because of "muh trust node"

>its 2004
>roomate is a nerd,
>he's up all night writing code for something he calls the facebook
>the website looks like shit, so does the logo
>his team is just a bunch of nerds and twin brother faggots
>cant really see this succeed in any way
>skip forward a couple of years
>guess i was wrong

Sounds way too familiar.

>Comparing the rise of bitcoin and Facebook to shitfair.

The state of Veeky Forums

same

assuming this will eliminate localbitcoins or become like a central exchange is pie-in-the-sky but it could be a 2 or 3 dollar coin, easily

and it's currently at 30 cents right now while not on any major exchanges aside ED