>>6854347

that coin is going places.

I did :-)

i didn', may buy befo' cuckcoin listin' thinkin' i be a smart boi for bein ahead of the game ye

Bought in!

I didn't and now im FOMOing really hard

It's tomorrow.

I know for one think im scare AF of using erectile dysfunction but i ma expect AT LEAST 50% gainz, if we be lucky 2x or 3x. But the past history of CanYa sorta scares me a lil' bit ye.

bought the ico, sitting comfy :)

This fucking shit almost x2 since its lowest today, as always I didn't get in jesus fucking christ i'm never gonna make it

My initial investment has gone x9 by now.

>get funds on ED when its sitting fairly quiet at ~.000018
>The minute I put an order in it FOMO's to .000024

fuck

do you lads think itll drop at all today?

How is that? Wasn't ICO price 0.005 USD? Pre-sale

hmm let's see now.

Paid 1eth, got 396.000tokens.

1 eth was around 800$.

My cV tokens are now worth 7650$.

Well, I guess my math is a bit flawed :-)

400k stack

comfy af, wish I put more money into this but I hesitated.

It has 6x since ICO on fucking unlisted Etherdelta. Holy shit

it's nothing, by end of February it will hit 0,2$

Going to regret that i didn’t buy more. The coin is a long term hodl. A lot of partnerships coming and some deals have been made already

I bought it and now carry my fucking bags so hard. I will sell it at 0,5$ it will be soon, very soon if u look how firmly they develop ans deliver news/partnerships. The main advantage is awsome team

In case anyone missed it:

| PARTNERSHIP

Lithuanian Registry of Motor Vehicles goes blockchain!

carVertical just signed a partnership deal with Regitra, the national operator of the Registry, to receive vehicle data from centralized database. It is a unique case of centralized data partially becoming decentralized - something that carVertical is aiming for.

More big news on the way. Stay tuned!

They planned everything so well, compared to other ico. The token got transferred unlocked released flawlessly, got enlisted at kucoin tommorow which is a great start. Already had meetings with some major companies. People already calling it the vechain of the automotive industry.

IT'S GOING TO CHANGE THE AUTO INDUSTRY !!

damn i am realy gonna make it this year

Invested in the LIVEEDU ICO instead. Fuck me, right?

Bought 24k at half the price, I'll make it to 1 ETH right?