Bottos the Ethereum of AI 100x imminent

AI is the macro trend that began in late 2017. DBC. SingularityNET. MatrixChain. . . .BOTTOS IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THESE.

Bottos has already begun to take off, jumping from $0.15 last week to $0.25 today. But we are STILL IN THE BEGINNING. Very few people know this, but they started an office in Silicon Valley this week. The legend Don Draper is backing Bottos. Draper will give Bottos so much marketing in Silicon Valley and beyond. Once the rest of the western world hears about it, BTO WILL MOON.

SEE ARTICLE WRITTEN BY VENTURE CAPITALIST: medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

You've been warned. ACCUMULATE NOW

rowlingstone shilled them

stop shilling it. this is not a pnd coin. this has some substance. you will get your ROI but do not fuck it up with stupid advertising posts. people will invest when it is already pumped. this has huge potential.

What % of your portfolio is in this? Currently I'm at 20% But may step it up to 50% or more. This is an obvious, clear as day buy buy BUY

i am 100% BTO

i can't find bottos listed anywhere on draper's website. anyone got a link?

new to the game i see

where do I buy this shit

just buy and hodl. the moon will come. not a question of if but when. all you inpatient pajeets will miss out on huge gains if this catches traction. feels good to be in early.

THREW ONE LITECOIN AT THIS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES

IF THIS ISN'T 5 BUCKS BY MAY WHEN MAINNEET IS RELEASED I WILL CUT MY DICK AND FEED PAJEETS IN INDIA

you're only regret will be that you didn't throw in more litecoins. may be the hodl be with you, padawan

stfu you selfish bastard

cancerdelta

whats circ supply?

I threw in 4.2 litecoin...because its all I have left.

Stop telling this to Veeky Forumstards, they don't deserve to know before the first moon

>Ethereum of AI
>is an ERC20 token

can't make this shit up

can someone tell me why i didn't notice this

SELL SELL SELL

Etherdelta? Fuck right off, i may be a brainlet or lazy

But i refuse to use that piece of shit site with dirty smelly virgins. Why does that piece of shit exist, and why don't they update it already ffs

uh no, you can use Gate.io you dumb nigger.

Getting shilled on biz for days on end

>dropping like a rock

can't make this shit up

Fucking get into real projects already, stop shilling fucking useless tokens

I don't know why anyone even bothers to post on this stupid board. Everything that is suggested here is called a scam. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Antshares, ChainLink, now this. No one here has money. It's only when Reddit jumps on board that anything moons. Lmfao.

I'm up 30% on it since I first found it via Veeky Forums, I don't know what you're talking about.

This project has plenty of potential utility and is certainly disruptive toward Google, FaceBook, and various data brokers.

This coin is garbage. The only people who invest in it are the ones who don't know what it does. It is COMPLETELY dependant on having a massive userbase to even work. It can't even be effective until then. Good luck idiots. at least DBC can scale...

yup what a piece of shit scam