Tell a story of a time you sold at a loss into another coin. Did it work out or not?

Tell a story of a time you sold at a loss into another coin. Did it work out or not?

Sold POSW at a 50% loss for WaBi ICO and am still holding. About 10X up.

sold all my bitcoin for ethereum the second bitcoin cash wass added to coinbase. I had purchased btc at 18k like an retard

*a retard, user, its *a retard

Sold UNO at a loss for ETH
Next day, UNO jumped in price to 0.05 sats....

Been cutting my wrists on crypto ever since...

I didnt sell yet but I fomo bought most of my tron at 17 cents

I bought $6k bitcoin @18k and turned it into 14k dollars in a month with CND/LUX/XLM/ICX

sold my bitcoin for alts + ethereum and made a lot. But generally don't reccomend, I just acted impatiently and was lucky. I'm still holding a decent amount of alts that have gone down- SNT, REQ, ENJ.

Took a loss on BNT. Literally made it all back within a month while BNT continued to slide. """Never selling""" is a meme. Sometimes it makes sense.

That’s not me, OP.

I remember selling about 70 LTC which i got for around 310 dollars at a loss to buy VEN with all of it when VEN was about 20 cents.

worked out extremely well. I did it because VEN was such an obvious win. i didnt even care i was making a loss on the LTC. I think i sold my LTC at a dip when they were back at around 260 dollars

You can't sell a coin at loss unless you go to fiat IMO. The way to look at it is to evaluate the playing field on that moment and put your money in the best position to win. The 'loss' can't be more undone by holding the coin when you believe the money will do better in another coin.

>selling at a loss for fiat

Bought 15 ltc at 350, sold at 280 once Charlie fucked us. Bought all into Icon, made 5x my loss.

Ltc is heading sub 100. Best decision so far.

Guilty doing this with TRX and UFR.

Felt like such a fucking faggot for falling into that shit. Call me what you want, I won’t even argue against it. Legit deserve it.

In terms of did it work out. I believe it will, everything’s still recovering at this point

I dumped all of my Ark to hit that Verge pump at 124sat. HooRah!

Sold NEO at $22 for ARK.... fuck me

My $4600 in DBC turned into $1000. Poof. Thinking about moving it to XLM which I at least expect to double before anything happens with DBC... But -3600 still feels like -3600...

i turned 6550 into 5600 any help guys

xrb into ven

But the 3600 is a sunk cost. Plus everyone besides like VEN went at least 20 percent down.
Put the money into the coin you evaluate will do the best. XLM seems like a shit though simply because it is tied to the hip for better or worse with XRP and XRP is shit right now.

I loose money really well. That’s my m.o.

Sold most of my coins at a loss before crash and tethered up. Bought back in, not at bottom, but increased position by 30%.

I only make trades when I am manic and barely remember what I do. Sold at a loss plenty, still up 100k.

It's only a sunk cost if I cash out