Are lots of people from Veeky Forums going to 'make it' in 2018 or has the easy money already been made?

Are lots of people from Veeky Forums going to 'make it' in 2018 or has the easy money already been made?

I know Veeky Forums was right with trump/brexit but I'm having trouble believing the chain link meme for some reason. What do you think? Could someone with 50k today become a millionaire by 2019 without being a trading genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only need to double 1k 10 times to make 1 million

yeah but it's not wise to go 'all in' on anything. you could easily get wiped out.

This is crypto breh. Its the wild west. If you wana play conservative adjust your goals.

going all in and getting only 10 2x isn't that bad. hodling and waiting for a x1000 might be.

Honestly, no.
The hype and media attention that boosted crypto to bubble levels was limited to 2017. There was parabolic growth, and now we are having huge decline, probably about 80%.

You can tell by how each week, the highs drop about 10%.
This will continue until everything is about 80% of its original price.

I went from 8k to 26k in 3 weeks in January, and now I barely struggle to stay above 20, let alone growth.

This isn't a bear market, it isn't January slump. The bubble has popped, and because people won't buy into the get rich quick deal, the whales and newmoney are gone for good.

Oh well, just another missed chance.

0/10 fud m8 whales are everywhere

The same thing happened in 2014 though. What if it pumps again after a major breakthrough?

This is going to moon harder than you could possibly imagine. Yes, and hopefully me will have the chance to become millionaires this year.

Make sure you have a five figure stack ready by mid-Feb.

There are catalysts like crazy in February and May

Ive already 2x my 1k. just 9 to go

of course there is time, we are just getting started, 99% of the projects are still at early stages of development and don't even have a working product

How did .com gain so much more momentum than the future of money?

Whales are manipulating literally any coin that isn’t a pajeet-tier scamcoin, they’re sure as shit not gone. As for new money? I’m now hearing normans discuss crypto around campus, something that never happened last year

>over 1000 shitcoins
>most of them shit
>some brainlet meme projects moon while some high IQ projects go sideways or down

>just pick the good ones XD! It isn’t luck based at all

My guy this is the future of life from now, after dotcom popped did people just stop using the internet bc
>uhhhh duhcum booble poped

2018 will be the growth year. The real money is hasn't arrived.

>2x on your first shitcoin
>go all in TRX, drops by 75%
>sell low, go all in on FUN, drops by 50%
>sell low, go all in on VEN, drops by 25%

Yeah bro just a few 2x’s and you’ll be a millionaire it’s thats easy

Veeky Forums will finally get its artistic and creative respect

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

The game isn't over yet. When the 'real' bubble pops it's taking the world economy down with it. This is the bubble before the bubble. It hasn't even begun yet.

Cryptocurrency has proven itself as having one huge singular use case - the ability to create speculative assets on demand and distribute them to anyone in the world. As more fiat gateways come online and as the newer generation grows up, more money will flow into crypto. The speculative bubble will continue to grow, people will start using higher and higher amounts of leverage to increase their earnings. Institutional money will come in once more future options become available and SEC regulation comes online and liquidity pools are established.

If you are out of crypto now, you're a fucking idiot. Even if this shit drops 80%, even if Tether pops, even if we have a two year bear market. You HODL. You HODL because you know that each bubble in crypto gets bigger.

Look was has happened in Korea, the vanguard of tech adoption. It's become a degenerate speculative crypto hell-hole. Now imagine that world-wide. That's what I'm here for - for the bubble to end all bubbles.

Here's the thing with the .com bubble. Companies which had literally nothing to do with tech/the internet were slapping .com at the end of their name and stocks would go up 500%. They had no additional value they just put .com in their name.

The few useful companies actually stuck around and if you invested then you'd be a millionaire now. Same thing with cryptos. Obvious scamcoins/shitcoins are gonna 'pop' when the bubble bursts. Usefull coins like eth/neo/xrp will still be around in 10 years, along with some more speculative coins like iota (possibly).

>Could someone with 50k today become a millionaire by 2019

Yes you could but it's a real fucking gamble.

>XRP
>KYS

I went from 11k life savings to almost 27k at my best, and now I'm just barely 16k in the middle of this "slump" or crash or whatever it is.

I know I'm supposed to hate myself for not cashing out at 27k but I told myself from the beginning I was going to go for the longshot and stay in. I don't really regret it because poor people here have to take risks and gamble their future if they want to have a better life.

2018 will be huge, wait until mid Feb.
Prepare to buy Filecoin, Orchid Protocol and Ocean Protocol.

another shit cube muh

I'm not saying I like it, i'm not even invested in it. But they are trying to solve a real world problem by reducing fees/transaction times for banks. Banks are gonna be around and they're slowly partnering up with some huge names. If they take even a portion of SWIFTS business they will be doing well.

I've cashed out of XRP because I think there are better opportunities out there, but XRP will be one of the few coins to survive the eventual bubble pop.

But banks could use XRP technology with tokens representing USD instead of the XRP currency itself.

But ripple would then have to change its entire business model which I don't think they're going to do. If that was their intention they would have done that in the first place.

Lmfao. I went from 1300 to 30k. You must be a trenchbrain