Burgerland is waking up

They are about to sell everything and crash the market

It's midnight here.

What timeline are you posting from? It's the middle of the night.

This.
kys op.

Europe

SAGE

9pm dummy the euros are going to wake up rn

typical EU retard not knowing how time zones work

Its midnight and im actually about to go to bed you dumbass. If anything you can blame the eurotrash if anything drastic happens in the next 7 hours

>rn
fucking shit i forgot to account for timezones

Not really you spastic shitskin. It's bloody 5:15 in the morning here in London so there is no possible way that the yanks are going to wake and begin trading at midnight.

tell me again why that is a bad thing

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

wtf how did you know

Europe waking up here. My schedule: Eat a light breakfast, take a shower, go to PC, check mail and news, sell my bags at a loss, turn off PC and go to city, buy cigars, go home and make dinner and then sleep

I’m about to go to sleep.

Good. My shorts will finally go through.

Buy into it you fools,
my daily cycle is sell ETH before bed, buy it again after its been raped all night long

god damn fuckin slavs

Nobody cares.

They'll probably sell everything except UFR

TFW you dump bitcoin right before bed.

How do you do this? I know as soon as I try swing trading it’s going to recover.

Oops meant

Fuck off pajeet. We are about to go to bed.

You set stops and limits brah. You think a dip is 90% done and will bounce so you buy in. Say at $10,000. You put a stop at 9,500 just incase and then put a limit order at $10,whatever. Next thing you know you have made 7-10% in a day. If you are activley monitoring your trade you can move your stop as the price goes up.

I don't know of any exchange that lets you do trailing stops, so this is your best option.

>You set stops and limits brah
stops and stops limits are too hard for me to understand

>be slav
>come into thread to say slavs aren't pussy ass bitches who are selling every morning
>see post
>be sad

Then you shouldn't be trading a bull market.

Think of it this way. You buy in at 10,000. You think it is going to go up to 11,000. You need some wiggle room just incase the price bounces around 10,000. You are also worked that you might be wrong about the 10,000 mark. Like 10 or 15% worried that it might slip further down.

You but at 10,000. You set a stop at 9,500. If the price goes down that far you cut your loses, only 5%. But, if it goes up to 11,000 you get twice what you are risking.

You put a limit order to sell at 11,000. That means your exchange will sell at every price at or above 11,000. Really handy for those times the stock surges right past milestones.

When do you do this? If you think we are in a head and shoulders then you can do this to buy a shoulder or a head. If you think we are in a
acceding triangle you can do this. If you think we are in a cup and handle you can do this. If you think we are in a channel you can do this.

Start small and pay yourself to practice. Pay to get your confidence up and you can make money off of bulls and bears.